• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kakuna Matata - Jeffersonville, Indiana - July 11th

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Count on Boah being there, with a setup :ganondorf:
Jeez I was just waiting for the next tournament to be anounced.

Edit: Greg's gonna be there? Awesome!

Delvro

Smash Ace
.... I'm not going I was just pointin out the lack of mans in green... I know everyone's begging for a weegee main but you'll have to find another one. I play brawl like twice a month now, not into the competitive scene too much, plus I'll be out of town until like 12 noon that very day =(

I'm not going to ever be much of a traveler for Brawl anymore, but I still got plans for shindigs in Lexington in the distant future

Mayling

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would totally come to this... but we're coming home from Las Vegas that day, so I'm not sure we can pull that one off.

We'll be arriving in louisville at 2:40pm... <.< but yeah, I seriously doubt we could come to this tournament. =( Have fun guys. Let me know if I can help out at all.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I might be able to come since it's not that far. We'll see once it gets closer to the date. Probably means I'll be bringing some Cincy people if they're not busy. You can put me on a tentative list if you want (and there's a chance I'll have a setup to bring as well.)

Count

Smash Champion
Can't wait for this. Teaming with zozefup. I'm most pumped for this tourney, it looks like the next sloth is gonna have a small turnout :(. Hype!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Sweet! I want a rematch with Tyr. I'm pretty excited about teams too. I'll do MMs with anyone, teams or singles.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
zoze, you play mk right? I'll do 1$MMs with you ALL DAY if you want. ****, I'll pay you an hourly wage. I need the matchup experience. If you want luigi mms too, that can happen.

Nope

Smash Lord
what is this?! conspiracy to give IN a tournament scene? 2 Tournaments in 2 months....

Sadly Most of Springfield will be in Florida this week so we wont be making it =(

Zozefup

Smash Lord
zoze, you play mk right? I'll do 1$MMs with you ALL DAY if you want. ****, I'll pay you an hourly wage. I need the matchup experience. If you want luigi mms too, that can happen.
Lol, I know how that is. I have a $20 MM, best of 13, with Overswarm lol. I'm not planning on winning, I just want good MK ditto experience and tips.

I play with Rob Gambino alot. He is the other good MK in my crew. I know MK so well now that I can beat decent MKs with just about every character. So I can probably give you some tips. Who do you main?

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Indianapolis Smash Academy, coming September 09 son. :)
September 09 like, the date the 9th? (cause that's a Wednesday) or the year 09 in September?

If it's the former and you messed up the date and it's September 5th I'll love you forever, lmfao.

I can't go to this. Everyone in my family is working this day.
(lol)

And Zoze, I desperately need MK matchup experience too, lol. How many times did I run into OoS shuttle loop during our set again...?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Zoze, same here, I'll friendly (not MM loooow on $$$$$$) you all day, need the MK experience man.

In return, you'll get Mario experience that you'll never need to know how to use!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
zozefup i'd money match you :x
We don't have any good meta knights around here to play against so it'd be pretty aweseome.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Oh yeah Hilt, I met someone at OMGcon in paducah KY who said he knew you. He said he didn't play smash very much anymore, but he was thinking about coming to this tournament. Do you know who I'm talking about? lol, I don't remember what his name was. There was a decent Falco there too who said he wanted to come to this, but I haven't heard from him.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
ill be saving the money i get from the next s2d for mm's if anyone wants to do some $1 mm's with a decent(i think @_@) Metaknight/Kirby <3

What do you mean we don't have any good MK's Hilt?
he means that either he doesnt play us enough or that we suck XP

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I should be coming. I may be able to bring a setup and probably a few Cincy people with me (I have up to 4 spots in my car to be filled.)

I'm bringing extra money and will be accepting ALL OFFERS for $1-3 money matches best of 3 or 5.

Fight the best Lucas in the midwest...

Count

Smash Champion
Zoze, I'm really pumped for teams.

I think I've gotten a lot better since s2d back in February so I can't wait for this. Going to be a fun tournament with a lot of awesome people.

I really hope the god kais can make it :).

clowsui

Smash Legend
tyr you're the best lucas in the nation, quiet

i'm sad i can't come to this, i feel as though i'd tear through brackets playing well.

clowsui

Smash Legend
hm? no, i usually say that i feel as though i'll do well/better than before.

at this tournament i feel as though i'd really get in top 10 if i played extraordinarily well.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I'm really curious to know why Port Town Aerodive and Yoshi's Island (Pipes) didn't make it onto the counterpick list for this.

With such a liberal set of "neutrals" I'm really surprised that these aren't on while similarly janky stages such as Green Greens are.

Both of these are the only CP/banned stages that are not on the CP list and I would like to know why if they aren't added.

I hate to be that guy but if I'm going to have to deal with someone else's weird stages I want to have my full set of options as well or atleast get a detailed explanation for disagreeing with the SBR so selectively.

Top Bottom