• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kaillera Team Players Tier List

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
This is what I believe to be the most currently reasonable list of best kaillera team players. Team play, in my opinion, requires a different set of badassery to be successful while requiring much more ("different") skill than 1v1. Chaotic. Fast paced. Teamwork. Coordination. <3 Teams

-Taken from the NA Tier List Thread-

If your ego can't handle dicussing this without flaming STAY OUT OF THE THREAD.

Anyway I think we should give this a try. I think it would be a cool thing for all the online players to reference and use to get better. We can use this thread as a discussion where to place people.

-NOTE-
Leave your thoughts/opinions about individual skill in 1v1 threads. Teams is a completely different mentality. The higher ranked people on this list EXCEL at team comboes and chains AND CONNECTING with teammates. If this list was all about individual skill, then it would just be another 1v1 thread... Remember, it's all about a player's synergy and flow with a teammate.

SS Tier

malva00

S Tier

SuPeRbOoMfAn
UNKN:oneeye:WN, Frogles, ECartman

A Tier

Red, Jin
YBOMBB
Peek, sextc

B Tier

Specops
Saske, HolyQuebec
ZhinShin
The Star King

C Tier

Denken
Tommy G
Shade
Firo

Honorable Mentions
Not Ordered

YAB
Parallax
HAMMERHEART
Legendary
WOTG
$N@K3
th3kuzinator
kys

**List subject to change...

Frogles

Smash Ace
sounds like a good idea. hopefully this will workout unlike the singles tier list. b tier (in the singles thread) is still being discussed because everybody wants a spot on the list.

i think hammer should be somewhere on there!

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
i dunno i think WOTG might be a little higher up there

cuz me+WOTG were going pretty even yesterday against sextc+Unknown, and im pretty sure i was the, ah, least skilled in that fight

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Me and Unknown for the most part don't team so well together because our play styles just don't click. Sextc and Specops have that same issue with Unknown.

On another note I do some stupid stuff quite often lol.

Zell~D

Smash Cadet
We should try teams soon!

Maybe if i found a consistent partner i wouldn't have such a distaste for teams!

Love your self ranking btw UNK :p Me and peek will pwn you sideways soon son!
i enjoy teams but i hate when nubs use kirby and keep sucking me up randomly(AND I MEAN RANDOMLY)

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I don't want to be on this list, just like the other Tier lists, they are both a joke. Please take me out. Pwn. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

Peek~

Smash Lord
Last I remember GuNz said he was too busy whooping *****s at madden

They were always fun dudes. GuNz always talked **** yet MiLLz was always the nice one lol

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
haha Those guys were hilarious! They used to have pistols in their names and were straight GANGSTER!

Kaillera kids these days just don't understand the OG Badassery that existed back in the day... I think people like GuNz and MiLLz would've made people now commit e-suicide kinda like how Stevie-Kun stopped coming online once I verbally assaulted him in main chat one day!

Bear + King Funk for SSS tier!

Oh wait, it's americans only. =(
It's not Americans only :D

**Note to Surri - sextc was just trolling he said and doesn't care about being on the list, so don't edit mah SHIZZ FOOL! :B

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
**Added Tommy G. I forgot about him until just today... Very competent team player :oneeye:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
if Ybombb is moved to above Specops, somewhere around there, like below hammerheart

There aren't that many people on this list though, lol. If it has to be people you teamed with, call it Unknown's Partner tier list :p

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
We haven't played with/against each other that much in teams so judging from those games... idk? Where would you place yourself?
There aren't that many people on this list though, lol. If it has to be people you teamed with, call it Unknown's Partner tier list :p
Kinda funny eh he made this list pretended to have the same intent as sheermadness but he doesn't even know how it works haha.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Obviously, since he ranked himself... A huge part of Sheer's thread was that only others can rank you.

tonshaad1230

Smash Rookie
This is very good but it needs to be updated to let others even those who are noobs get a chance to fight to rise up on the list.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
if Ybombb is moved to above Specops, somewhere around there, like below hammerheart

There has to be SOME starting point since barely anyone is contributing... Frog mentioned HAMMERHEART and that's when I added him, along with a couple new additions that I've made to that list like Zhin.

Kinda funny eh he made this list pretended to have the same intent as sheermadness but he doesn't even know how it works haha.
I didn't pretend anything. UMAD? ;]

Obviously, since he ranked himself... A huge part of Sheer's thread was that only others can rank you.
How can you rank me if we never play teams and no one contributes to the thread?

which is why sheer's thread is better.
I agree with the above post.
Which is why I started off by saying "This is what I believe..." and no "official" was put into it. Seems like you guys are just jelly that you're not as good in teams as 1v1 :oneeye: or even that good at all.

GG. Now, if you have something constructive to say or think their should be changes, post.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
This list is dumb, Unk isnt S tier and ppl are missing. Denken should be B tier, hes not great in 1v1 but hes good in teams

The Star King

Smash Hero
I expected you to get all defensive and say, "he's just joking around you wouldn't understand."

That was a better response, though. Good job, Unk.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Nicely done, Unk. You have experience with arguing from ridiculous and obviously wrong perspectives, so I expected no less.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Surri, can you delete these last few posts? Clearly these guys are trolling and you gave ME 2 infraction points for defending the truth before lmfao...

:oneeye:

Top Bottom