• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kaillera Team Players Tier List

Battlecow

Play to Win
So me and Miyagi took 2 of 4 from WOTG and Hammerheart today.

Make what you will of it; I'm telling you Righteous Bovine= Best team evaaaar

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
So me and Miyagi took 2 of 4 from WOTG and Hammerheart today.

Make what you will of it; I'm telling you Righteous Bovine= Best team evaaaar
I'm sure it was WOTG's fault that they lost lol. Who is Miyagi btw? Alias?

Battlecow

Play to Win
He's an IRL friend of mine & Fynal's who doesn't get online much because his parents are Nazis. He went by JustCause back in the day. He's got a decent Jiggs and a Doug that's just a little worse than mine.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Same here with JustCause lmfao...

-Updated Tier List-

Might've been too generous with HAMMER's listing initially... Leg's pika is good in teams, but he's rather inconsistent so dropped one notch.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
This is IMO~

SS Tier

malva00

S Tier

SuPeRbOoMfAn
Frogles
ECartman

A Tier

The Star King
Firo
Peek
Unknown

B Tier

YBOMBB
th3kuzinator
Surri-Sama
sextc
Saske

C Tier

HAMMERHEART
Legendary
$N@K3
Denken
Pulsar

D Tier

Specops
Tommy G
ZhinShin
Shade

kys

Smash Ace
I've been away for awhile...but I'm hoping to get some solid teamz in. Unk, you're good in teams, but when's the last time, really, that you played two other competent smashers? Last time we went about a week ago I had some SOULS guy suiciding every other stock and the games were still tight. No hate, just curious.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
I've been away for awhile...but I'm hoping to get some solid teamz in. Unk, you're good in teams, but when's the last time, really, that you played two other competent smashers? Last time we went about a week ago I had some SOULS guy suiciding every other stock and the games were still tight. No hate, just curious.
A couple things about this:

1) You're implying that I always have a solid teammate and I'm never on the winning team with a crappy teammate versing 2 good people.

2) Last time we played was when Star King was on my team. We sandbagged/trolled mad hard (Star missing many simple comboes and me taunting immediately after lmfao). Also, you should consider that if we win by 3 stocks only, but do hilarious combos and even make crazy risks (that lead to funny fails) that the amount you won by is kinda irrelevant IMO lol

3) I play good teams all the time, more than I actually have good teammates :awesome:

-------

You see, the reason I think I've always succeeded at 4p games (Teams/old school FFA) is because I don't care to play all defensive and tactical like in 1v1. Sure, that may be fun for 99% of you guys, but it's not for me... Spacing and all that just isn't fun for me, unless I want to prove a BADASS POINT and play 11.7% focused just to win (points to MATTS! losing 2v1 to me with his good teammate and their 6 stocks to my 2!) Boss.

But seriously, teams is way more hectic and chaotic, which is why I like it more. My worst enemy is lag... whenever there's lag, my interest and skill DRASTICALLY PUMMEL(puff), moreso than most people online I think... UNLESS I'm playing with fun people and the lag is playable, then I'll chug through it. Just ask anyone who plays with me a lot and to compare me with and without the slightest bit of lag.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
In all seriousness do you think you are better then Kuzi in teams snake? :o

We played either yesterday or the day before so my skill judgment of you should be ok...i have not played kuzi in teams in a long time though so maybe he is better / worse then i remember.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
From the many games I've played, I'd say that they're about the same, maybe even kuz a little better since he's more consistent, although I have seen snake EXPLODE!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I used to be much better at teams back in the days of V.

After I left I started concentrating more on 1v1. I'm not amazing at teams anymore.

still better than EZ snake, tho

tacos

Smash Journeyman

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I do actually.

Now that is true. IDK happens to me a lote : O

NEEDS MOAR TEAM VS!
Alright..wasn't trying to sound sarcastic or anything lol...realized afterwards might have seemed that way. I'ma Nerf my rating of Kuzi since he himself think's he has gotten worse as of the recent...NEEDS MOAR TEAMS!

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Alright..wasn't trying to sound sarcastic or anything lol...realized afterwards might have seemed that way. I'ma Nerf my rating of Kuzi since he himself think's he has gotten worse as of the recent...NEEDS MOAR TEAMS!
Like you basically told snake, you might be giving yourself just a taaaaaad bit too much credit. Fun games though :oneeye:

Battlecow

Play to Win
So Astral Bovine played the deadly duo of Unk+Surri today and WOOPED them pretty convincingly. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking:

"But battlecow! It would take an übermensch to play Doug against a team of Kirby+Pika and come out victorious and valorous! He sucks in teams!"

True enough, but if you know his teams game, every in and out of it, like I do, and if you have semi-psychic synergy like me and The Star King's, he becomes almost playable.

Unk has to move me and Star up to A tier AT LEAST or his list is BIAS and silly.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Astral Bovine!

Whether it be in Smashboards posts, or in Smash 64 teams, we are quite the force to be reckoned with when we combine our powers. Foolish UNKNOWN has learned not to underestimate us again! Bwahahaha!

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Only one man can stand up to Astral Bovine and their silly deterministic philosophy ...

oh sorry ... anyway I'm sure King Funk will be glad to hear how Falcon pwns in teams

Battlecow

Play to Win
He doesn't. I'm just good enough to battle through his suckage.

Yeah I main low tier. Get at me.

The Star King

Smash Hero
For the last ****ing time, I don't necessarily believe in determinism. I hope you're trolling.

Yeah, Battlecow uses terrible characters to **** in teams. He's THAT GOOD.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
For the last ****ing time, I don't necessarily believe in determinism. I hope you're trolling.

Yeah, Battlecow uses terrible characters to **** in teams. <-----If by terrible characters you mean Pikachu, then yes, you are right :D
LMFAO! I almost won those games by myself in that lag :oneeye:

Barely winning by 1 stock each I guess IS something to be proud of when you defeat The Master UNKNOWN! (pikajew)

Plus, Surri needs to do some more pushups lol :awesome:

Either way, the list still holds true.

The Star King

Smash Hero
1. It wasn't lagging at first. If it was, you/I would have started complaining/lagstating immediately. When it DID start lagging, you left right away (and you were the one lagging, conveniently).
2. I was the one using Pikachu, not Battlecow. Battlecow used Falcon the whole time. And it was a joke. Way to COMPLETELY miss the point.
3. Almost by yourself? Way to imply that Surri is garbage, and basically be a total douche. If you really think you were "almost by yourself", are you up for 2v1s to see if you do ANYWHERE NEAR as good as you did with Surri? Because I think we all find it hard to believe that you will.
4. You used Pikachu too, and when you didn't, Surri did. Do you realize how pathetic that makes your character johns sound?
5. You admitted you placed me too low because we haven't played enough on Kaillera, and then you maintain the list is holds true on Smashboards. I don't really get why. Anyways, if your list really is accurate, then either Battlecow must be like SS tier, or Surri must be like F tier. Yeah, that sounds about right.

I'm trying REALLY hard not to dislike you. You're a pretty cool guy on Kaillera most of the time. It's just that you then turn around and do things like this, which irritate me greatly. I also try not to make posts like this, but I felt obligated to do so after yours.

So, to sum it up, lag johns, character johns, and partner johns. For friendlies. What I'm wondering is, what's next? More johns? Writing me off as trolling? Claiming I'm butthurt about my placement in your list? Ignoring me? Or manning up for once in your life, and admitting you were wrong? What's it going to be, UNKNOWN?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Just wanna say I genuinely chuckled when I found out unk put himself on a high tier.

Dont worry about the list in the OP, its a joke.

On another note, I was in the city yesterday walking around near SUNY and I am 99% sure I saw unk there.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
This is why we can't have nice things.

Also goes to show that tier lists of any kind need to be a collective effort.

The Star King

Smash Hero
This is why we can't have nice things.

Also goes to show that tier lists of any kind need to be a collective effort.
I don't even care THAT much about the tier list. It's the johning, being a douche to Surri, and UNK's general attitude that mostly set me off.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yeah, list in the OP is a joke.

Should we start a new one and have it be determined by more than one guy with his fair share of bias?

Not that I think I deserve to be on there. I don't even really play teams unless I'm kicking *** in Astral Bovine/Righteous Bovine. In which case I am a god.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Me + Miyagi

His name used to be JustCause, hence Righteous Bovine. Only guy I ever team for srs with besides you. Came up with it the same day we came up with our tags, we were gonna be hardcore teams champions.

Hope you don't feel betrayed. ASTRAL BOVINE IS STILL FOREVEEEEEEEER!

Douglas

Smash Rookie
I would just like to mention that unk certainly does not belong anywhere near S tier because his Douggie skills are sub-par at best.

That is all.

Ah,

Dean Douglas

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
1. It wasn't lagging at first. If it was, you/I would have started complaining/lagstating immediately. When it DID start lagging, you left right away (and you were the one lagging, conveniently).

I guess the difference between me and you is I don't complain so fast and all the time...

2. I was the one using Pikachu, not Battlecow. Battlecow used Falcon the whole time. And it was a joke. Way to COMPLETELY miss the point.

The first match was battlecow as pika, no?

3. Almost by yourself? Way to imply that Surri is garbage, and basically be a total douche. If you really think you were "almost by yourself", are you up for 2v1s to see if you do ANYWHERE NEAR as good as you did with Surri? Because I think we all find it hard to believe that you will.

I was talking about when Surri lost all lives... Way to find only the negativities in someone's words. Being positive in life results in happiness. :oneeye:

4. You used Pikachu too, and when you didn't, Surri did. Do you realize how pathetic that makes your character johns sound? <---Sounds serious.

5. You admitted you placed me too low because we haven't played enough on Kaillera, and then you maintain the list is holds true on Smashboards. I don't really get why. Anyways, if your list really is accurate, then either Battlecow must be like SS tier, or Surri must be like F tier. Yeah, that sounds about right.

If battle WAS never pika, then he doesn't deserve to be on the list, nor does Surri.

I'm trying REALLY hard not to dislike you. You're a pretty cool guy on Kaillera most of the time. It's just that you then turn around and do things like this, which irritate me greatly. I also try not to make posts like this, but I felt obligated to do so after yours.

It's just smash bruh, why do you people get so worked up on little things like this? Why don't you guys ask Frog, Cart, boom about my placement on the list then? Ego aside, anyone below the Tier I'm in is just not on the same level of teamwork/comprehension as me. Just because you don't like me means that I should be low on the list? Move on... Don't get angry at little things. :bee:

So, to sum it up, lag johns, character johns, and partner johns. For friendlies. What I'm wondering is, what's next? More johns? Writing me off as trolling? Claiming I'm butthurt about my placement in your list? Ignoring me? Or manning up for once in your life, and admitting you were wrong? What's it going to be, UNKNOWN? <---Sounds serious.
On another note, I was in the city yesterday walking around near SUNY and I am 99% sure I saw unk there. <---Nope.
---Notes in bold---

So yeh, in summation: Grow up and stop being so serious guys. If you don't like it, don't post, simple? Yeh, I think so. :awesome:

High five? :cool: And Star, Surri has a personal hatred towards me so anything you think is me being a "douche" is just me doing it for teh lulz (ie: getting Holy mad).

Battlecow

Play to Win
Oh, Star's complaints are "too serious"? This is a joke thread, then. Good, I was worried that that tier list on the first page was serious.

Also I never played pika I wrecked **** with Doug all day yo.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Also I never played pika I wrecked **** with Doug all day yo.
Then I take back what I said about your "improvement" lol. Sorry :woman: cuz I thought YOU were pika that first match...

Why are you guys so bitter about this list? Is it because you aren't on the list at all/ranked higher? I'm a pretty reasonable/rational dude, so I don't understand why you guys can't look past your dislikes toward me and quit being so mad lol

Be cool mang :cool:

-------

---EDIT---

Updated the Tier List -> Moved Star up to B Tier

Top Bottom