• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kaillera Team Players Tier List

Frogles

Smash Ace
I will if it can't get on focus.

Tier lists only posts past this one or this thread will go kaboom!
maybe you should just deal the people who are being all douchey and off topic ;(

seriously guys quit being ***s. it seems like most of you are upset that own put himself so high but like it or not he IS good at teams. ive had more success teaming with him than most (all) of the people on that list. if you dont like the current list then post your own and start a discussion and it'll probably be updated once a consensus is reached.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Teams skill is not significantly different from singles skill. If you're good in singles, you'll usually be approximately as good in teams. "Chemistry" and all that bull doesn't really enter into it. Therefore, this thread and that list are unnecessary, and frog doesn't know what he's talking about.
trololololololol

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I really beg to differ.

I often make silly mistakes in teams that are due to the fact that im not so aware to my partners position and possibly my other foes as well.

There are many things that make 2vs2 different, being technically good always helps obviously.

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
Teams skill is not significantly different from singles skill. If you're good in singles, you'll usually be approximately as good in teams. "Chemistry" and all that bull doesn't really enter into it. Therefore, this thread and that list are unnecessary, and frog doesn't know what he's talking about.
trololololololol
Therefore, this thread and that list are unnecessary, and frog doesn't know what he's talking about.
trololololololol
trololololololol
lol surri

i think bcow lost a teams today that he rly wanted to win
trololololololol

Peek~

Smash Lord
Teams ranking would have been better instead of individual teams players

Too bad we no real teams around

Battlecow

Play to Win
Righteous Bovine

UNdefeated CHAMP-ions of the WOOOOOOOORLD

Me+JustCause=Unstoppable badassery.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
maybe you should just deal the people who are being all douchey and off topic ;(

seriously guys quit being ***s. it seems like most of you are upset that own put himself so high but like it or not he IS good at teams. ive had more success teaming with him than most (all) of the people on that list. if you dont like the current list then post your own and start a discussion and it'll probably be updated once a consensus is reached.
Why thank you... Couldn't have said it better myself :woman:

And seriously, who are people like Star King (who NEVER plays teams) to judge? That's like me (who NEVER plays 1v1) to say -insert random person here- sucks at 1v1.

Get over it guys. Like me or not (though you should because I'm such an ULTRA-COOL dude!), this list is pretty accurate with a few people that fluctuate (like Firo whom I just re-added).

The real discussion should come into B Tier and below. A Tier and above is pretty spot on if you've ever played teams with any of those people, so if you do play teams and are not here to troll unsuccessfully, then add to it. Otherwise, just leave your biased opinions in your closet :oneeye:

So what say you? Is it time for a new Tier section or should there be more rearranging elsewhere?

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Why thank you... Couldn't have said it better myself :woman:

And seriously, who are people like Star King (who NEVER plays teams) to judge? That's like me (who NEVER plays 1v1) to say -insert random person here- sucks at 1v1.

Get over it guys. Like me or not (though you should because I'm such an ULTRA-COOL dude!), this list is pretty accurate with a few people that fluctuate (like Firo whom I just re-added).

The real discussion should come into B Tier and below. A Tier and above is pretty spot on if you've ever played teams with any of those people, so if you do play teams and are not here to troll unsuccessfully, then add to it. Otherwise, just leave your biased opinions in your closet :oneeye:

So what say you? Is it time for a new Tier section or should there be more rearranging elsewhere?
star king does play teams, ive played with him

The Star King

Smash Hero
star king does play teams, ive played with him
This. I've even played teams WITH Unknown, LOL. I guess that's his horrible memory again.

That's like me (who NEVER plays 1v1) to say -insert random person here- sucks at 1v1.
Except I remember you saying something like, "I can beat everyone in PPS, except Boomfan", so you HAVE talked about 1v1. Unless you were talking about teams - it certainly didn't sound like it, considering you said "I" and not "we".

I was going to leave your topic alone, like you wanted me to, but then you called me out and I felt obligated to respond :(

Battlecow

Play to Win
Only way to settle this-

Unknown and his partner of choice vs. ASTRAL BOVINE, the new super-team of Battlecow and Star King.
I kid, I kid

The Star King

Smash Hero
Unknown has yet to realize the terrifying might of cattle being granted dominion over the cosmos. Our amazing combination of cleverly sarcastic posts, boring dash-dancing Falcons, and "great American" statuses will be unstoppable.

Battlecow

Play to Win
We'll distract him mid-match by telling him that the CIA's about to cover up their part in the Haiti Earthquake. Together, we are unstoppable.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
This. I've even played teams WITH Unknown, LOL. I guess that's his horrible memory again.
That was like what? 1 game how long ago? And you expect me to put you onto this list because of that? lol... *Refer to the note about egos* If people mention you, then you will be on that list. I'm on the server pretty often and you're never playing teams... Tomato-Tomahto I supposed.

And by the way, my memory is pretty amazing actually so I guess if that's all you have left to fall back to?...

Except I remember you saying something like, "I can beat everyone in PPS, except Boomfan", so you HAVE talked about 1v1. Unless you were talking about teams - it certainly didn't sound like it, considering you said "I" and not "we".
Years ago Star. Years ago I said things like that. This thread is clearly hurting you and for that I'm sorry :oneeye: because you just can't seem to handle it...?

I was going to leave your topic alone, like you wanted me to, but then you called me out and I felt obligated to respond :(
I was simply making a point and talking about the truth. Did I lie with my statement? No.

We'll distract him mid-match by telling him that the CIA's about to cover up their part in the Haiti Earthquake. Together, we are unstoppable.
I KNEW that's why you have something against me... You just can't accept that there is SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that PROVES the gov't is lying about what EXACTLY happened on 9/11. You didn't even bother to look at any links/evidence/videos we sent you...

I guess people who still believe the world is flat and that evolution is a lie because GOD said so have their right to do so :embarrass:

^This will be my last post in response to you 2 randies going off-topic :woman:

----------------

Question:

---Who would you guys place in the next tier?

Battlecow

Play to Win
I KNEW that's why you have something against me...
Yup. Thought I made that clear.
You just can't accept that there is SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE that PROVES the gov't is lying about what EXACTLY happened on 9/11. You didn't even bother to look at any links/evidence/videos we sent you...
You're very insistent that there is proof, but you have yet to present me with any. The closest you've come is telling me to watch Loose Change, which is chock full of inaccuracies by the admission of its creators. As for links and evidence, I'd be very happy to see them.

I guess people who still believe the world is flat and that evolution is a lie because GOD said so have their right to do so :embarrass:
Mmm. I believe neither of those things. I do believe in logic, though; you're every bit as much a stranger to that as you are to the healing power of Jesus Christ

^This will be my last post in response to you 2 randies going off-topic :woman:
Way to get out of the 9/11 thing BRAH guess I win that one.

In all seriousness though, your insistence on this conspiracy theory horse**** discredits you as a person. No logical, thinking man would hold such inane opinions; you're obviously at least a little bit crazy. You're insulting the memories of the good men and women who died on 9/11 by blaming the deaths on people other than the monsters who obviously killed them and making their story into some kind of anti-government rant instead of the horrible tragedy that it is, just so that you can have your little rebellion fix. You can't find a single shred of significant evidence, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
*trololololololololol

The Star King

Smash Hero
Didn't really expect you to put me on this list based off that one session, seeing as how we were both sandbagging/fooling around REALLY hard.

You are a strange d00d, but leave me there if you want I guess.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Unknown is judging how well HE (with bias) teams with people, this is not an official list on how skilled and coordinated people are on average in teams.

Kind of weird how I'm suddenly "demoted" to C-tier, when we haven't even played together in like a month or two. If I recall you're always talking about how people like, for example, sextc is an awful teammate, but then he's pretty decently placed on your list. I guess that means everyone in B-Tier and below are just very bad team players in your opinion.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Didn't really expect you to put me on this list based off that one session, seeing as how we were both sandbagging/fooling around REALLY hard.

You are a strange d00d, but leave me there if you want I guess.
Sandbag and dominated* ... That being said, I was already able to see your potential in teams and judged you based off other people on the list, then placed accordingly.

Unknown is judging how well HE (with bias) teams with people, this is not an official list on how skilled and coordinated people are on average in teams.

Kind of weird how I'm suddenly "demoted" to C-tier, when we haven't even played together in like a month or two. If I recall you're always talking about how people like, for example, sextc is an awful teammate, but then he's pretty decently placed on your list. I guess that means everyone in B-Tier and below are just very bad team players in your opinion.
Actually that's very far from the truth. In fact, me and sextc are a good team but he dominates WAYYYYY more against me, which I'm sure you'll agree with. This list is dynamic because people are constantly improving, etc.... not to mention how I say things like that to troll sextc lol

Now in your case, after adding people like Denken in and re-evaluating the list... I, amongst others I spoke with, agree. To be quite honest, you were only placed that well because there were people missing from the list, and like I said, the fine line between B/C Tiers is rather thin... so people are bound to fluctuate between the two.

I personally want to add a D Tier for people like kuz who don't quite meet the other levels, but yeh, this has little to nothing to do with how I personally team with people...

:oneeye:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Sandbag and dominated* ... That being said, I was already able to see your potential in teams and judged you based off other people on the list, then placed accordingly.
Already able to see my potential? How?

And yes, we sandbagged and dominated :D

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Already able to see my potential? How?

And yes, we sandbagged and dominated :D
Well actually, gav said you're good at teams so I only judged off that...

...lol but seriously let's just say I have quite the eye :oneeye: <--Literally.

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
C-Tier is bad

Actually that's very far from the truth. In fact, me and sextc are a good team but he dominates WAYYYYY more against me, which I'm sure you'll agree with. This list is dynamic because people are constantly improving, etc.... not to mention how I say things like that to troll sextc lol
I've always recalled you two being very bad as a team. I don't remember how well he does against you.

Now in your case, after adding people like Denken in and re-evaluating the list... I, amongst others I spoke with, agree. To be quite honest, you were only placed that well because there were people missing from the list, and like I said, the fine line between B/C Tiers is rather thin... so people are bound to fluctuate between the two.
This doesn't make sense, the only more people you added were people into C-Tier, then I was significantly moved down. :sadeyes:
I think I can already take a guess who these "others" you spoke with are. :glare:

I personally want to add a D Tier for people like kuz who don't quite meet the other levels, but yeh, this has little to nothing to do with how I personally team with people...

:oneeye:
Gosh, now you look at Kuz as low as D-Tier? :psycho:

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you need to explain each letter to me as it relates to a Tier list then because I've always viewed it as just a grouping of players/characters that are not quite as good as the previous grouping.

One thing you're not taking into consideration is that this isn't a typical game Tier list in which you're judging off of a set of only 12 characters... instead, you're being put against ALL Kaillerians so if you're on this list at all you should be proud because there are TONS of other really good people who aren't on it.

B Link

Smash Lord
I don't like teams because my monitor is small and the camera zooms out too far (hyrule only). I think I'm D Tier material though cuz I'm definitely not better than some of those C Tier guys.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
-New Tier Added-

I'll be sure to ask him Surri :D and blink, we should play some teams! I do remember you being FUN FUN FUN FUN :reverse:

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I'd put myself around Sextc's area currently. I dont consider myself "good" at teams but i am better / at the same level as most in c/b tier.

And games for sure UNK!

Top Bottom