• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kaillera Team Players Tier List

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo I ain't sore I don't give a ****

Just think that the tier list should be a consensus thing, not a "whatever Unk thinks" thing

Sounds reasonable to me

Just chill out dude no one's mad at you

Deep breaths, yo.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Just think that the tier list should be a consensus thing, not a "whatever Unk thinks" thing
It is a consensus thing, hence why I added numerous people to this list then I made it my prerogative to play with the people who I was told should be on, both from this thread and kaillera (ie: HAMMER, etc.)

The stigma of whatever "UNK" thinks is because why should people who rarely ever play teams have a say in the matter or when they can't leave their egos out of it? Like the example I used before, who am I to judge people in 1v1 when I RARELY play 1v1s?

The same concept applies here. Leave your thoughts/opinions about individual skill in 1v1 threads. Teams is a completely different mentality dude. The higher ranked people on this list EXCEL at team comboes and chains AND CONNECTING with teammates. If this list was all about individual skill, then it would just be another 1v1 thread...

I think that's the biggest hurdle for you guys to overcome and accept. This isn't a tier list about individual skill or whatever you may think. :oneeye:

Battlecow

Play to Win
The thing is, dude, you've got all the say here. It's not really a discussion, it's "suggest stuff to Unk and see what he thinks." I know you think you're an infallible teamgod, and maybe you are (although the matches I've had against you lead me to think otherwise) but wouldn't it be better if you were one of the people discussing ****, rather than the guy who decides?

Eh actually I'm not real invested in the list anyways so I'll let other people argue it if they feel like they should.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Nope! Read and comprehended the post. It in no way invalidates my point about it making no sense that you're doing this.

I should really stop.

Anyways, how's the tinfoil hat market these days? Are you still buying from ebay, or have you started making your own, since the CIA is monitoring your internet and waiting for an excuse to crash a passenger plane into your house?

asianaussie

Smash Hero
lol @ taking this thread seriously in the first place

team play is a team effort, you should list teams, not individuals, even if each individual contributes very well no matter the partner and knows doubles play very well, that's why rankings for tennis doubles are always in teams, even when the partners joust around

doing an individuals list invalidates your opinion on doubles from the beginning, as does a mentality like 'rush in because i cbf spacing'

DWAYNE

Smash Rookie
Hello, this is Super Intendent Dwayne Dougie, Super Intendent of the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers here at the Swag District in Cali, and i would just like to inform you that Dean Dougie Dwayne, the Dean of the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers here at the Swag District in Cali, and I the Super Intendent Dwayne Dougie, Super Intendent of the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers here at the Swag District in Cali should be at the top of the tier list because we are the master dougiers, and here at the Swag District in Cali at the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers, we like to teach people from all over the world how to dougie.

- Super Intendent Dwayne Dougie

Douglas

Smash Rookie
Hello, this is Super Intendent Dwayne Dougie, Super Intendent of the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers here at the Swag District in Cali, and i would just like to inform you that Dean Dougie Dwayne, the Dean of the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers here at the Swag District in Cali, and I the Super Intendent Dwayne Dougie, Super Intendent of the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers here at the Swag District in Cali should be at the top of the tier list because we are the master dougiers, and here at the Swag District in Cali at the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers, we like to teach people from all over the world how to dougie.

Ah,

Speaking as Dean Douglas Dwayne I would just like to confirm the truth in the above message and not that here at the Swag District in Cali at the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers we excel in the douggie and should therefore be noted on the tier list. We would liked to be placed together in the R tier. Obviously the R tier is +1 on the SS tier.

Thank you.

Dean Douglas Dwayne at the Swag District in Cali at the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers.

DWAYNE

Smash Rookie
Ah yes, a most fitting title given by Dean Douglas Dwayne, the Dean of the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers here at the Swag District in Cali, I the Super Intendent Dwayne Dougie the Super Intendent of the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers here at the Swag District in Cali, ALSO agree that we should be put in our own R tier as we are indeed the Master Dougiers, because here at the Cali Swag District at the Institute for Aspiring Dougiers we will teach you how to dougie.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
What are you talking about? Did you even read Battlecow's post?
Clearly you're misinformed.

I'm not responding to irrelevant trollbait in this thread anymore (towards ANYONE, not just you guys who have been arguing nonsense), so if you don't have anything productive to say such as additions, then don't expect me to answer in this thread.

Mr.BlackDog

Smash Cadet
Delicious Battlecow tears.

Make this a numbered list, for the sake of ranking people.

Also +1 votes for Yab

Edit: High C tier?

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Delicious Battlecow tears.

Make this a numbered list, for the sake of ranking people.

Also +1 votes for Yab

Edit: High C tier?
Definitely adding YAB after the many HIGH IMPACT!! games we've played. He just has a little inconsistency problem and greed, but he has a lot of potential if he continues taking in the wisdom provided :oneeye:

-Added YAB
-Adjusted SN@K3/kuz/WOTG

Fynal

Smash Journeyman
Fynal 4 top of F tier. cuz, ya know, cuz F is the first letter in Fynal

F Tier

Fynal
P D

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Moved sextc higher and removed the lower tiers and decided to just put honorable mentions since they're all pretty inconsistent.

:oneeye:

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
then why did Matts! and I beat you guys so easily :awesome:
So easily? You mean when I was with YAB and you guys barely won? How about the ~10 other games we played both that night and the other night with your excessive excuses?

Kids win like 2 games against me and think they're amazing lol... and Surri, name one person on that list who you are better than at teams. One.

-Adjusted HAMMER and moved up sextc-

Top Bottom