• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kahoka Me Your Moves!---MW-W Circuit Event #3---May 1-3; Kahoka, MO

napZzz

Smash Hero

If everyone thought that way then everyone will be playing Meta Knight, unless he was banned >.0

Well who's some of us, I kinda want to know since I haven't seen some of you guys for a while.
dont bring razor.

also frozenfire, I'll do a ganon ditto mm with you, but only 1$. Nappy's low on money atm.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I can find out whom is coming from stl tomorrow. I know MetalMusicMan said he was and I will if I can make it but idk about Legan/thinkaman and other peeps.

Kolby's pikachu is too 1337 for the pikachu boards obviously.

nightwing2024

Smash Cadet
That would be pretty cool. So, yeah, getting more excited for this every day, but also getting more nervous about the long drive. Any tips for us Wisconsinites driving the 6 or 7 hours? I know at least a couple of you have driven around that long.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah, don't bring any ******** people in your car who you'll want to kill by the end of the trip. Don't get held at gunpoint by the police. Don't drive through Oklahoma it's always ON ****ING FIRE WTF?!

On another note: I'll be bringing texture hacks and anyone who wants them on their wii should make sure their wii has homebrew and bring an SD card.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
That would be pretty cool. So, yeah, getting more excited for this every day, but also getting more nervous about the long drive. Any tips for us Wisconsinites driving the 6 or 7 hours? I know at least a couple of you have driven around that long.
have more than one person with a license for sure, one person driving the whole way sucks. we usually have two people drive there, and two other people drive back. we don't let nicole drive anymore. your drive shouldn't be too hard either, unless going to kahoka takes you on a completely different route than we took to get from wi to kirksville.

Cook

Smash Master
Well, we should def do SOMETHING Sunday. Actually, I figured we'd do a Melee tourney if Melee players show up. But we could probably do a gimmick Brawl thing, too!

KY_Des

Smash Ace
KY don't skate. And why the hell are all these random *** people on the skating list?

Anther? Ninjalink? M2K?? lol wtf

Also.... give me your monays

Cook

Smash Master
KY don't skate. And why the hell are all these random *** people on the skating list?

Anther? Ninjalink? M2K?? lol wtf

Also.... give me your monays
Nicole's gonna be sad...

As for Anther, Ninjalink, and M2K, I dunno who those scrubs are. They said they wanted to come to skate, but weren't good enough to actually enter the tourney.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i wish i were a woman so i wouldn't have to drive on trips. :bee:
While I was driving back from your hometown, I kept falling asleep on the road, almost resulting in all of our deaths several times. And I had a dream with my eyes open!

I "saw" Meta Knight in the road, so I slammed on the brakes! I didn't want to hit him, cause he was probably charging up his Fsmash. Plus, everyone knows that Mini vans have no approach. I'd have gotten wrecked :p

Anyways, I'm barely allowed to sit in the front seat after that. I thought it was funny afterwards...no one else did.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
While I was driving back from your hometown, I kept falling asleep on the road, almost resulting in all of our deaths several times. And I had a dream with my eyes open!

I "saw" Meta Knight in the road, so I slammed on the brakes! I didn't want to hit him, cause he was probably charging up his Fsmash. Plus, everyone knows that Mini vans have no approach. I'd have gotten wrecked :p

Anyways, I'm barely allowed to sit in the front seat after that. I thought it was funny afterwards...no one else did.
scariest night of my life. everyone else slept through it.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler

you can blame domo and affinity for almost killing missouri's smash crew.

also you could have just used your turtle, safest move in the game. ie grab a turtle (squirtle is most effective) and throw it out the window, hopefully hitting meta knight.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion

>.0

Top Bottom