• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K9's smashfest!!! (February, 5th and 6th, 2010) CANCELED

Kenrawr

Smash Master
*slaps Ben*

Who said anything about a doubles tourney?

Don't think we'd be able to muster enough interest for one of those ;x

ChuDat

Smash Master
@Chu

Set-ups:

1. Coney: TV/Wii
2. BMX: TV/Wii
3. Cook: TV/Wii
4. Tant: TV/Wii
5. Dre: TV
6. Kenny: TV/Wii
7. Kenny: TV
8. Kenny: TV

If Forte can come then he'll probably have a set up. Gotta confirm with him.
Good stuff K-9! You will be getting top 5 at this tournament, thanks to me :chuckle:

Edited: Also, I think that doubles should definitely be included if you host a tournament, K-9. So far there is a good amount of interest for a tournament =). By announcing it in the tournament listings thread, I guarantee that MORE people will show for a tournament.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i mean

Ed can u bring me with you if the weather isn't that bad

cuz i would like to play massive TvC

and train my Falco to be better than my MK
yeah i got cha. but no promises but if the weather is bad, even ill be force to stay home :urg:

oh yeah i can bring a melee set up with tv

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
id like to come, however weather is supposed to be bad this weekend. weather man are often ********, but i cant have myself stuck down there if things go bad. if the weather changes than ill prolly show up, i can bring a wii.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Alrighty well Shinku's set up will be the designated MELEE ONLY TV then.

@doubles - like I said if there's enough interest ;x!

yessss@chocolatepancake

Snow sucks. *crosses fingers*

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol chu >_> you wanna get better stop being so **** predictable :D

losing to the dumbest **** i swear :D

and K-9 more melee set ups than just one >_>

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Of course there will be more than one melee set up.

Just saying that Shinku's will stay melee no matter what. Most of the brawl set ups will probably turn into a set up for some random game at some point.

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
Chu went from saying he'd only come if it was tourney to making everyone agree to have a small tourney on the side and now we're probably gonna have doubles too then crew battle, low tiers, items LOL

He ordained so hard

Might as well put in thread title: Chu/Korn/etc. confirmed! Also make it a 3 day tourney like Pound 4 with melee/brawl/brawl+

Last time I went to Sassy's he had a small tourney too and it was fun but turns out pros sandbag EVEN IN TOURNEY so it doesn't matter

ChuDat

Smash Master
lol chu >_> you wanna get better stop being so **** predictable :D

losing to the dumbest **** i swear :D

and K-9 more melee set ups than just one >_>
I'm afraid you are going to have to be more specific if you are going to talk out of your azz, scrub.

K-9 - There is interest, K-9. We can't know how much there will be unless an appropriate thread is made. I'm just saying :).

Snow does suck, EXCEPT WHEN CLASSES ARE CANCELED BECAUSE OF IT!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! I didn't have to take my test that I didn't study for, today :chuckle:.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Oh. said:
Last time I went to Sassy's he had a small tourney too and it was fun but turns out pros sandbag EVEN IN TOURNEY so it doesn't matte
I call bull**** on this. How would you know? We want that money, man. We also want to beat out the other pros. Just because P~S lost to Lie and whoever, doesn't mean he wasn't trying. He was obviously having a bad day. I don't know where you got the idea that we don't try in tourney, but you are stupid if you think that we don't >_>.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
@Oh. - A side tourney = more interest and set ups. And hardly anyone seems to be opposed to the idea now.
Whenever I throw a fest a $5 side tourney usually happens anyway. Why not advertise it a little beforehand?

@Yo - Get Yoster to come!

ChuDat

Smash Master
stop arguing here plz -_-

also.. no Oh. don't mention B+ please
Why? It's a source of entertainment for anyone that wants to watch me **** the **** out of CK :chuckle:.

but i do place high when i try lmao >_>

you sandbag in tourney so do i >_> im just better at it :chuckle:
You place high, when you try.....

LMFAO.

I beat you with Pichu in tournament. GTFO, scrub.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
eh whatever dont believe me LMAO when was the last time you went pichu >_>

oh right brawl tournament players play downstairs in the basement ... all the other games can be upstairs

ChuDat

Smash Master
eh whatever dont believe me LMAO when was the last time you went pichu >_>

oh right brawl tournament players play downstairs in the basement ... all the other games can be upstairs
You still lose to me, dumb azz. LOLZ I'm done. Go to a tournament and place above 9th, then you can come back to me and start talking ****.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
oh the i place way better than you card LMAO ... i get it guess what..... im gonna play the im a better player overall card :D

Oh.

Smash Apprentice
@Oh. - A side tourney = more interest and set ups. And hardly anyone seems to be opposed to the idea now.
Whenever I throw a fest a $5 side tourney usually happens anyway. Why not advertise it a little beforehand?
Lol I'm all for side tourney I think it'd be great if you had a tourney every month with $5 venue fee and possible smashfest the night before...Its just funny how first 2 pages everyone says no to tourney and now theres tourney

Coney

Smash Master
guys can we please draw the line at a doubles tournament? i mean it'd be cool and all but if we're only going to devote a small number of TVs, let's not bite off more than we can chew...

Coney

Smash Master
this just in: kenny calls my pikachu better than takeover's. because of this, i am hereby challenging takeover to...

A PIKADUEL

best 3/5 set, only on smashville (pikachu's hometown). the set will be saved on my wii and uploaded to youtube shortly after the event. winner gets...uh...i don't know, i guess we'll talk about it there. a donut, or something. i have a copy of the game fantavision without a case? alan rocks the red hat, i wear the goggles.

DO YOU ACCEPT?

SIDEBETS?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFL! Chu's posts lately have been making me laugh like crazy! I remember Chu on the boards as a really nice guy and shiz, now he he just insulting CK like crazy!

I imagine after every time Chu hits "Submit Reply" he leans back in his chair, does the Chu Dat pose and says "Yahyuhzzzz."

Good times.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Cafe I will see about going friday night and giving you a ride

Also I will bring a wii + TV if it is not used for tourney and only for fun stuff like friendlies, TvC etc.

Games I will bring
Pokemon Platinum (I will accept all mm's)
Mario Kart (I will accept all mm's)
pokemon puzzle league lol
TvC
MAYBE mario party + other n64 games
and thats about it

Top Bottom