• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K Sheik's, here's your f-tilt approaching!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Why not just run into a shield and ftilt......i'm sure it's not more than a couple frames slower.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.

Leafplayer452

Smash Journeyman
This is just Pivot Walking, only difference is the fox trot at the end (I guess you messed up?) either way the fox trot seems useless

But yea Ima learn this cuz I love adding ATs to my characters metagame

saviorslegacy

This is just Pivot Walking, only difference is the fox trot at the end (I guess you messed up?) either way the fox trot seems useless

But yea Ima learn this cuz I love adding ATs to my characters metagame
BOOST Pivot Walking
It is easier to perform than normal pivot walking and for Sheik it gets a boost about 3 times as big.

BTW... Fox's is pretty impressive too.

saviorslegacy

also like the fact you can slide with your u-tilt.
I keep on cancel it to early with an attack but I think you can do a sliding DSmash.
I know that you do a boosted USmash (like we need that lol).

IDK why that u-tilt is stealing all of the glory. I am happier with the fact that we can get in fast and f-tilt.

Judo777

Smash Master
too bad with out a z-grab we cant boost grab. I dont think its worth it but thats just me.

saviorslegacy

too bad with out a z-grab we cant boost grab. I dont think its worth it but thats just me.
There is a default way.
I updated the OP at tactical with it.

BTW... we can do a boostish grab similar to Falco's (but a hair slower).

Not sure how well it works but I hope we can use this with a certain bat and GR. <,<

Top Bottom