• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

D

Deleted member

I support both the "stupid fat crocodile" and the "unrelated fad" regardless of their odds.
Don't make me regret that by childishly attacking the other.

CannaFizz

Smash Apprentice
I agree with the first part of the post. I think some people are taking the negativity too far with the doomsday posts. It's rude and also very premature.

But I don't agree with the sentiment implied in the latter half of the post. I think it is okay to complain or even make negative comments about character choices or whatever else Sakurai/Nintendo decide to include in this game. Smash Brothers takes a lot of work and there is a lot of love put into the game, but it isn't a public service. It is a commercial product. Suggesting that simply having Smash Brothers content exist is "amazing" seems like a gag order to have people conform and eat up anything Nintendo dishes out.
I'm not saying people can't vocalize their opinions, that they have to want Shovel Knight in Smash, or that they have to like everything that comes out. I wasn't making a gag order. I was just pointing out that posts like THIS:
These sick people will stop at nothing to fan the flames of fanbase tribalism, so while I don't advocate downvoting SK videos, don't concern yourself with the opinions of people who are basically beneath you in every way possible.
are being more than a little bit dramatic.

When I say that either way, 'new Smash content is amazing,' I was just giving my personal opinion. This is the first time in the series where we're actually able to still speculate and talk about this stuff after launch, and conversation doesn't wither and die. And while nobody else has to feel this way, I've been pleasantly surprised by characters before, too. I didn't think I'd like Pacman, but I do. Some people don't think they'd like Shovel Knight, but maybe they would if he actually got in. And yes, this applies to K.Rool as well. He's got his own critics that might even become fans themselves.

That's why I seriously wish people were more open-minded. Some of them aren't aware of how ridiculous they look, and how much worse it's going to be when the final characters actually are out.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Ok, so, I've just gotten caught up on the thread, and the rumour has basically now morphed into "Someone says Shovel Knight is getting into Smash", with the basis clearly being something from four days ago, when an obscure Spanish retailer posting about a Shovel Knight Amiibo with a fake packaging image using the Smashified fan-art, coupled with the fact that Nintendo is taking Smash Wii U to PAX Prime, which they always do with currently-supported evergreen titles anyway.

I'm with @ JaidynReiman JaidynReiman - this all appears to be speculation based on easily-found stuff that's already been doing the rounds, not to mention that Shovel Knight's own creators debunked it in a fashion that seemed to be completely genuine.

That'd be hilarious, but I doubt it. Well, the former anyway. I don't think we'll get a character reveal. I do, however, think we'll get the Shovel Knight Amiibo announced, and it will also unlock a Mii Fighter costume like how the Inkling Amiibo did.
Actually, just to clarify, even though Splatoon itself uses read-only functionality for them, the Splatoon Amiibos do nothing in Smash - tapping them to the Wii U GamePad or the New 3DS' touch-screen will present you with a message that this Amiibo is not compatible with this game. The Inkling Mii costumes are something that you have to purchase separately.

Bkupa.

No.

Stop.

This is what Tamiki wants.

Hold your head high.

Don't go down to bullies' level. Especially over a rumor that is most likely false.
Absolutely agreed. This stinks of people trying to create self-fulfilling prophecies about character choices and "rival" fanbases.

To add to that, I'd like you all to take a look at a post made by @Crimson23 today in the Bandana Waddle Dee support thread;

So, I own a Bandana Dee campaign account (yes, I know there's already one). I asked that guy who said Shovel Knight could get in/that Shrek has a better chance than K. Rool what his opinion on Bandana Dee in Sm4sh was, and this is what happened. https://twitter.com/bandanadeesmash/status/636558567433048064
Please read the linked Tweet, and also perhaps consider @ PushDustIn PushDustIn 's recently-published data. Bear in mind that, whatever your views on Bandana Waddle Dee, the Kirby series is right behind the DK series in terms in popularity, and Nintendo promotes it a hell of a lot. It seems difficult to believe that, if there are sources on this, this character somehow is an unknown to them.

EDIT:

You know what the fellow says about staring into the abyss...

Best thing to do is wait for PAX in a couple of days and see what happens.

That's if Tamaki isn't just an amoral fraudster.

Which seems more likely with every new minute.
The PAX thing very likely means nothing. Were this an event with substantial 3DS presence as well, they'd be taking Smash 3DS, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Tomodachi Life as well, and nobody would question it. They're taking Splatoon to PAX for the same reason - it's a title currently receiving post-release support. They've always done this, on a global basis, for years on end. I'd be very surprised indeed if this time was any different. :)

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm not saying people can't vocalize their opinions, that they have to want Shovel Knight in Smash, or that they have to like everything that comes out. I wasn't making a gag order. I was just pointing out that posts like THIS:

are being more than a little bit dramatic.

When I say that either way, 'new Smash content is amazing,' I was just giving my personal opinion. This is the first time in the series where we're actually able to still speculate and talk about this stuff after launch, and conversation doesn't wither and die. And while nobody else has to feel this way, I've been pleasantly surprised by characters before, too. I didn't think I'd like Pacman, but I do. Some people don't think they'd like Shovel Knight, but maybe they would if he actually got in. And yes, this applies to K.Rool as well. He's got his own critics that might even become fans themselves.

That's why I seriously wish people were more open-minded. Some of them aren't aware of how ridiculous they look, and how much worse it's going to be when the final characters actually are out.
The "these sick people" is referring to people outright bashing on us, like they did with Ridley. That's not just fans of one character but many, because they don't like our character. We're trying to keep a level head, but its difficult when there's constant bashing aganist a character who is seemingly more popular because it potentially means their character is less likely.

Actually, just to clarify, even though Splatoon itself uses read-only functionality for them, the Splatoon Amiibos do nothing in Smash - tapping them to the Wii U GamePad or the New 3DS' touch-screen will present you with a message that this Amiibo is not compatible with this game. The Inkling Mii costumes are something that you have to purchase separately.
I was just thinking about that... its really weird that it'd work in that form. Those costumes are based directly on the Splatoon Amiibo.

Please read the linked Tweet, and also perhaps consider @ PushDustIn PushDustIn 's recently-published data. Bear in mind that, whatever your views on Bandana Waddle Dee, the Kirby series is right behind the DK series in terms in popularity, and Nintendo promotes it a hell of a lot. It seems difficult to believe that, if there are sources on this, this character somehow is an unknown to them.
This is very important. The guy is obviously full of crap. Bandana Dee's chances are "very small" because he doesn't KNOW who the character is? But Bandana Dee is very popular in Japan, and its from Sakurai's own series. Maybe Sakurai doesn't care about the character, but his chances are definitely better than "very small."

Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
Ok, so, I've just gotten caught up on the thread, and the rumour has basically now morphed into "Someone says Shovel Knight is getting into Smash", with the basis clearly being something from four days ago, when an obscure Spanish retailer posting about a Shovel Knight Amiibo with a fake packaging image using the Smashified fan-art.
The author of the article claimed that this listing has nothing to do with his sources, but it would seem that it corroborates them. Both Tamaki and the "Obscure" Spanish retailer acknowledge that the render is fan-made.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
The author of the article claimed that this listing has nothing to do with his sources, but it would seem that it corroborates them. Both Tamaki and the "Obscure" Spanish retailer acknowledge that the render is fan-made.
"Claimed", but frankly I doubt it. That's when this whole thing started with Shovel Knight.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
Guys even if I think Butt Butt getting in Smash is a bad idea, let's not go on an anticapmpaign.

We'd become THAT fan base.

Act with some class.
Actually I disagree here. Im not saying we act on behalf of the K Rool fanbase....I say we act on behalf of NINTENDOS fanbase. So many nintendo fanbases exist on this forum, and we all got disregarded for the star of a highschool play.

We can still have class with it. Theres actually nothing wrong with voicing out against something we don't want. We can't just silence our voice out of fear that we "won't have class".

We can very easily organize our distaste for this choice and make sure Nintendo hears that its hardcore fanbase feels pushed aside.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Remember a few months ago, when that guy (don't remember his name) came in here and claimed he had a source friend who told him "Shovel Knight is all anyone at Nintendo is talking about and there's no one mentioning K. Rool"? We wrote him off partly for returning and saying his source could be pulling his leg and also having limited insight into NoA at all, but it's worth revisiting now.

If Shovel Knight actually gets in, I refuse to believe it was fan-service, because the guy also said that "Nintendo is planning Shovel Knight as a way to further indie ties and bring his game overseas." It would be just more promotional BS, just with the defense of "you voted for him, see?"

Despicable if true. Let's hope it's not, and KEEP VOTING K. ROOL, this time emphasizing that you want quality Nintendo characters as your picks, not unrelated fads.
Do you have the link to these original posts? I'm curious.

We will know soon. 3 days until PAX starts? Didn't Yacht Club games say their Megaton Announcement was this week?

CannaFizz

Smash Apprentice
The "these sick people" is referring to people outright bashing on us, like they did with Ridley. That's not just fans of one character but many, because they don't like our character. We're trying to keep a level head, but its difficult when there's constant bashing aganist a character who is seemingly more popular because it potentially means their character is less likely.
Is that still not a totally weird way to refer to people who bash a videogame character? Like, I get it. They're dumb and wrong for insulting K. Rool's fans for no good reason. But that's the internet for you. "These sick people" is something I would use to refer to like, racists, or animal abusers, or families in TLC shows.

I agree with what you're saying about people getting angry over the popularity of other characters. They see everyone else as a threat to the thing they like, and honestly it's stupid and poisons discussion. It feels like it's happening here too, though, and that's my problem. People begin to feel personally snubbed, or at least act like it.

And again, nothing has even been confirmed yet. I personally doubt it's true.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
We're already that fanbase and have been from the moment the ballot hit. People hate the fact that a stupid fat crocodile is kicking their precious favorites' arses, so they go on the offensive. At best, they whine about how little popularity matters on a ballot and how the characters will all be Sakurai's personal favorites and/or preplanned, and at worst, they attack K. Rool fans by demonizing them...calling them f*gs on 4chan, "the new Ridley" fad of revisionist history that Ridley was a fad, and even some **** on GameFAQs who tried spreading that the entire K. Rool fanbase was horrible because another troll said "Vote K. Rool, it's what Iwata would have wanted" the day of his death.

These sick people will stop at nothing to fan the flames of fanbase tribalism, so while I don't advocate downvoting SK videos, don't concern yourself with the opinions of people who are basically beneath you in every way possible.
As a fellow kutthroat, you do not want to say stuff that can be taken out of context and used to defame the K. Rool fanbase. Please, don't lose your kool. These are trying times but don't let your frustration show. Kalm down.

And again, nothing has even been confirmed yet. I personally doubt it's true.
Your avatar represents us too well right now. :laugh: :p

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

We will know soon. 3 days until PAX starts? Didn't Yacht Club games say their Megaton Announcement was this week?
Yes, their megaton announcement is this week. That's another reason why I don't think its Shovel Knight in Smash.

As for the original post I don't remember how far back it was. However, what he was saying was unbacked by any sources and even if Shovel Knight gets into Smash, I don't believe what he said.

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
and in my opinion dont take your anger out on shovel knight....
Sure we have a lot to take out on Nintendo, but that doesn't mean they are the only ones here. We already heard that the creators of Bit.trip had to beg Nintendo for a trophy. Yacht Club has been pushing Shovel Knight very very hard for Smash, and I'd be damned if they didn't constantly pressure Nintendo to include him themselves. Either way, I'm sure they had an impact on the selection, more so than some other characters. No one sees Camelot pushing Isaac. Even if the creators of K Rool and Banjo posted on twitter, they have little ties to Nintendo anymore and been pretty quiet since the announcement of the ballot.

Last edited:
Sure we have a lot to take out on Nintendo, but that doesn't mean they are the only ones here. We already heard that the creators of Bit.trip had to beg Nintendo for a trophy. Yacht Club has been pushing Shovel Knight very very hard for Smash, and I'd be damned if they didn't constantly pressure Nintendo to include him themselves. Either way, I'm sure they had an impact on the selection, more so than some other characters. No one sees Camelot pushing Isaac. Even if the creators of K Rool and Banjo posted on twitter, they have little ties to Nintendo anymore and been pretty quiet since the announcement of the ballot.
yeah i see what you mean,and if i recall even shantae's company kept on pusing for shantae.

i was just trying to calm people down thats all,i say dont get angry yet because it could still be false info,but if it comes true then let all hell break loose...but lets wait and see how it goes first

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord

Didn't they already leak that the "Megaton" announcement was playable MetaKnight in their game?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Bkupa.

No.

Stop.

This is what Tamiki wants.

Hold your head high.

Don't go down to bullies' level. Especially over a rumor that is most likely false.
I don't think I said anything with relation to him. If I'm coming off as "going down to their level" by pointing out ways detractors have been horrible to us, then...oops, I guess? I don't subscribe to the idea that "both sides should simmer down" where one is the clear antagonist and one is reacting. Regardless, let's not let this faze us...keep supporting K. Rool, because NOT supporting him and caving in is what people like Tamiki want.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908

Well at least we can dislike this video and dislike Shovel Knights reveal trailer. Even if you don't mind him being playable, we still should show Nintendo this isn't acceptable. Regardless if Federation Force has good gameplay, it wasnt acceptable for Nintendo to tag on the "Metroid Prime" title to it, and try to pass it off as a game fans have been demanding. Sure I'll probably play it, but the fact so many people disliked their video shows that Nintendos treatment of fans wasn't right.
"Unacceptable"? Really? You... You just went there.

This isn't like FF at all. You're forgetting that there were legions of people campaigning to get Shovel Knight in this. Clearly, people do want him in, he has a fan base. Whether you agree with those views or not, this is NOTHING like the FF debacle.

How exactly would an army of K. Rool supporters disliking a video about another well-liked character look like? If I was a hardcore SK supporter, that wouldn't exactly make me want to run out and say "K. Rool has a great fan base, I'll vote for him, now that my character got in!"

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Alright everyone let's all just calm down and take a deep breath.

I swear a bit of Butt Butt bandwagoning goes on at the same time and everyone loses their minds! Even then, let's not take this out on Shovel Knight himself or his fans. He does have a good batch of fans here on Smashboards and I'd rather not see them feel alienated or bullied because of this. I don't trust this Tamiki guy in the slightest, he doesn't even know who Bandana Dee is! And he's one of the big names in the Ballot! And this isn't the first time a Nintendo related outlet took something insignificant and made it huge, giving a rumor the nitro boost it needs to take off.

Remember all the articles on Shantae? The polls and their cheating? I love Shantae and she actually has a vote of mine, but I didn't think she was any more confirmed than Shovel Knight is now.

EVERYONE is thirsty for Smash news. Not just us but Nintendo outlets as well, so they'll jump on anything that seems remotely newsworthy and hype it up for clicks. Don't get our capes in a tussle over this.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
It's over. No matter what efforts we put forward, it's always for nothing. People can try to deny this all they want, but the stars are aligning. ****.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's over. No matter what efforts we put forward, it's always for nothing. People can try to deny this all they want, but the stars are aligning. ****.
If you have nothing better to do, don't add fuel to the fire.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
It doesn't corroborate anything, though: Shovel Knight's own creators outright, and very clearly, said that it's not true. This was in the article I linked to, even, and I've directly linked to it here now, but here it is quoted for clarity;

MetaMarc ‏@kalmarc3 Aug 21
@YachtClubGames so the shovel knight amiibo isn't real?

Yacht Club Games
@YachtClubGames

@kalmarc3 Afraid not. If it was, we would be shouting it from the rooftops! Maybe one day...
If it were something that they can't talk about yet, they wouldn't have responded in that manner - no company would, big or small. There's also this from later in the same Twitter conversation;

pierre riverin ‏@pierre11167 Aug 22
@YachtClubGames @kalmarc3 That What You Sayed When There Was A Retail Copy Of Shovel Knight ... Sooo... Are You Lying To Us Again ?

Yacht Club Games ‏@YachtClubGames Aug 22
@pierre11167@kalmarc3 If SK was a lock for Smash, then I'd just step away from Twitter in fear of glee posting about it everyday :p
I'd say that they couldn't have made it any clearer, and Occam's Razor rules out "Oh, they're just trying to fool us!"-type conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
This is the anti-optimism.

You're making Optimistic Charizard cry

LOOK AT HOW SAD HE IS

We need more optimism in this thread. Prepare thyself:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, about the PAX event, if there is something DLC related at the event, I must ask: has any DLC for any game been announced at PAX before?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I just came back

Looking at both rumors

For the 64 guy which is reliable

He said shrek is more likely than the king. Thats a dead give away hes lieing

Now as for the shovel knight one

(Might have not seen enough info before you talk to me on this)

The megaton thing matters but show me a amiibo of the knight then i will start trusting the source

But however the bad news is i would not be surprised whatsoever if he got in because

1 hes in the top 10 zone on the ballot

2 i think place is right third parties are not impossible to be chosen from the ballot

3 im pretty sure sakurai is not going to stick with top 3/5 characters (well clearly a couple) but hes going to check unquieness of characters too and popularity and moveset potential.

4 im not sure if a read it right but someone who tweeted about it is someone who does shovel knight is in smash

But the point is this we gone over this for the suit

Its not over until the ballots over and the chosen ones is not the king.

Vote king k rool

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I made that image. Has it become that popular? xD

Although yeah, it may seem chiché, but 'No crying until the ending' is necessary if we don't want the kampaign to fall apart.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I made that image. Has it become that popular? xD

Although yeah, it may seem chiché, but 'No crying until the ending' is necessary if we don't want the kampaign to fall apart.
Not sure, I just found it on Google Images and frequently use it myself whenever there needs to be optimism.

i know things are looking bad but you know what? if k rool does not make it into smash then fine,but look at all the stuff that we accomplished.

k rool is more relevant than ever.
he got trademarked
he got a mii costume
he got smashified and has alot of fans
he is considered a retro character now
he won almost every poll people threw out

and you can dern sure bet that hes going to be in the next dkc game and its all because of you guys.

even if he doesnt make it in smash that does not mean that all of our work was for nothing...i think we succesfully revived him.

Last edited:

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Yep, K. Rool's name is on more lips than ever before.
And even if the K. Rool mii costume ends up being all we get (something we don't know yet!!!), that is more than the vast majority of characters will get. Pretty good for a character that is "dead" and "never coming back again". ;)

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
It doesn't corroborate anything, though: Shovel Knight's own creators outright, and very clearly, said that it's not true. This was in the article I linked to, even, and I've directly linked to it here now, but here it is quoted for clarity;
I already knew about that.

Yacht Club denied the leaks of the EU release date and the Physical copies, also calling them "mislistings." If this were true, it wouldn't be anything new for them to play dumb. It's not like they could say anything else especially when they're so active on twitter.

I don't believe that Shovel Knight is getting in, but c'mon son.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
(something we don't know yet!!!)
Precisely this. Rumours be damned, I won't be resting until this Dedede mainer gets to cross hammer with krown on the battlefield. :smash:

For K. Rool!

EDIT:
I already knew about that.

Yacht Club denied the leaks of the EU release date and the Physical copies, also calling them "mislistings." If this were true, it wouldn't be anything new for them to play dumb. It's not like they could say anything else especially when they're so active on twitter.

I don't believe that Shovel Knight is getting in, but c'mon son.
I addressed that in the post of mine that you quoted. Heck, they addressed that in the quotes that I quoted. :laugh:

Last edited:

Senselessbreak

Smash Lord
"Unacceptable"? Really? You... You just went there.

This isn't like FF at all. You're forgetting that there were legions of people campaigning to get Shovel Knight in this. Clearly, people do want him in, he has a fan base. Whether you agree with those views or not, this is NOTHING like the FF debacle.

How exactly would an army of K. Rool supporters disliking a video about another well-liked character look like? If I was a hardcore SK supporter, that wouldn't exactly make me want to run out and say "K. Rool has a great fan base, I'll vote for him, now that my character got in!"
Legions of people did campaign for Shovel Knight.....on Reddit. The rest of the Smash fanbase is much larger, and Shovel Knight is widely disregarded among us. And it actually is very similar to FF. For years fans have been demanding a new "Metroid Prime" game. Fans were vocal about it, and hold very high expectations for the series, especially after Other M let most down.

This past E3 showed Nintendo is having a really hard time understanding their fans.
-We ask for a new Metroid Prime....they give us a spin off, co-op based game, with a questionable art style and none of the charm that it had on consoles.
-Ask for a new Animal Crossing game, we get a amiibo based board game, that doesn't even have mini games, and requires amiibos to even play. I love amiibos and collect them, but Nintendo is already having the hardest time meeting our demand for currently available amiibos, thus surrendering profits to scalpers. Slow down with the amiibos Nintendo
-Ask for a new Paper Mario, we get a Mario and Luigi game with Paper Mario as the sidekick. While most fans enjoed the M&L games, its clear we'd rather have a proper Paper Mario now.
-Nintendo holds a WORLDWIDE poll for a smash character. This is the chance to bring anyone into Smash. A chance to bring that character you've been asking for so long. Who do they pick? A character thats a year old and has sold ~700k copies. A character that is unknown to Japan, which shouldnt even have given the chance to vote if this is the case.

For example, Rayman series has sold 26 million copies. You mean to tell me Nintendo choose a character that sold 1/36 and been around 1/20th of the time than another third party like rayman has.

Before the ballot, the campaign for DLC was small. Mostly veterans, Shovel Knight's campaign barely existed until YC started pressing him on twitter, and was fueled by the fact Omni made a SK render early on.

Disliking a video has nothing to do with us being K Rool fans. I encourage ALL Nintendo fans on this board to do the same. We've been campaigning for characters years, sometimes decades longer than this character even existed.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
This is exactly one reason I'm so glad I'm practically happy with everyone who seems to be doing at least decently. I don't see any reason wrong with having any of them!
K.Rool, Paper Mario, Marshal/Rhythm Heaven Rep, Wolf, Snake, Daisy, Waluigi... I don't even play Metroid that much, and would adore Ridley!

Heck, I even was one of those people wanting Geno back in Brawl. Which is odd, because I had no clue where he was from at first, and then I was reintroduced to SMRPG...

In the end though, I'm just glad for the wanting of practically 'everyone.' Except the silly ones.

I'm looking at you, you ogre and animoo martial artist.
Stop looking at me:troll:

Seriously, I totally agree with you and, by consequence, @ PushDustIn PushDustIn .
This is the anti-optimism.

You're making Optimistic Charizard cry

LOOK AT HOW SAD HE IS

This is worth gold.

If it were something that they can't talk about yet, they wouldn't have responded in that manner - no company would, big or small. There's also this from later in the same Twitter conversation;

I'd say that they couldn't have made it any clearer, and Occam's Razor rules out "Oh, they're just trying to fool us!"-type conspiracy theories.
Here Tortilla Noggin come to save the day!

Honestly, I never believed for a second that Shovel Knight leaked for Smash-thing. It made no sense and it came from a guy who said Shrek was more likely than K.Rool and who didn't know Bandana Dee, clearly it was as true than that K.Rool trophie leak. I'm glad that Yatch Club themselves say it's fake, because people will stop panicking over nothing.

Like a great king once said "No one's gonna make a monkey out of me"

Keep supporting this king and not giving up to fishy "leaks" like this.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Here Tortilla Noggin come to save the day!
No, I know no more than anybody else - I'm just sharing views formed by looking at what we do know, and applying Occam's Razor, as alluded to in the post that you quoted.

EDIT: Hah, @ Captain Fun Captain Fun , you keep posting as I'm posting. :laugh:

So you believe that if it were true that they would confirm a leak?
I believe that if it were true, I'd be surprised if they didn't go with the usual "We cannot comment" sort of thing that pretty much all companies go with, or some similar variant of that, because at this point it involves other companies' products, not just their own. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom