• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
than this happened

D

Deleted member

Made an account using my friends computer. I had to make one after seeing that K Rool mii outfit.

I don't know why people see that as a straight-up deconfirm.
Why your friends computer?
Seeing the K.Rool outfit in action both killed me inside and gave me a slight glimmer of hope.
The way he got carried away by DK kinda scares me what if this points to something?
im just so unsure right now.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Seeing how great the costume looks in-game just further pounds into my head the idea that K. Rool NEEDS to get in.
It also makes me feel like I'm right about it being based on a new model of him.
That costume is way too detailed to just be a costume. It HAS to be based on his fighter model.

Having a Samus costume in game is good too because it's just another fighter that is also a mii costume.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Looks like it's scenario a) then. I figured it would happen after the Royu leaks.

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
Isn't it odd how the 3DS DLC shop states "Turn your Mii into Lloyd, Chrom and more!", yet has King K. Ostume front and centre?

Eureka

Smash Ace
Only being announced on the Japanese twitter, overly large patch, Nintendo not updating certain files to prevent data mining, the Dr. Mario stage leak, the strange emphasis on the King K. Rool costume in the trailer.

Screw the chainsaw, we're going to need a lightsaber with how thick this plot is getting.

CelerinaTheJackrabbit

Smash Cadet
It does seem so fishy. You think they'd have updated us on this, rather then just drop it. Like... what about those non-internet-constantly people? Will they even know it's out?

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Why your friends computer?

The way he got carried away by DK kinda scares me what if this points to something?
im just so unsure right now.
I actually like the idea of King K. Rool being revealed in a trailer with him kicking that mii impostor out of the way before showing what he's really like.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Here's an idea. For people with the Samus, Metaknight, Link, Peach hat, etc. or other costumes that also have playable characters in the game:

Take a pic with one or some of those miis next to a Mii in the K. Rool costume and write "Disconfirmined huh?".
Or something to that effect.

StormC

Smash Hero
Yeah, the Mii Fighter outfit is a lot of fun. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy beating up DK and Diddy in it.

ChiliDawg

Smash Rookie
Taking a step back to think about everything for a moment, I'd say we're in more or less the same position we were when the ballot started... There is no reason to believe that the costume somehow means he can't be a character (perhaps reasons to believe he won't but not that he can't). The king is still eligible as ever, so we just gotta keep krocking the vote.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh they made a trailer for the costumes

And the songs on peach castle 64

OMG THE ONE AND ONLY STAGE I CAN SET ALL THE SONGS TO OFTEN!!!!

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I bought the K. Rool costume, and the two stages.

MandoBardanJusik

Smash Ace
Taking a step back to think about everything for a moment, I'd say we're in more or less the same position we were when the ballot started... There is no reason to believe that the costume somehow means he can't be a character (perhaps reasons to believe he won't but not that he can't). The king is still eligible as ever, so we just gotta keep krocking the vote.

Yep, I'd say we're better really, also heya Chili, yet another of the SSMB gang is here

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
I actually like the idea of King K. Rool being revealed in a trailer with him kicking that mii impostor out of the way before showing what he's really like.
I have to admit, I posted to Miiverse just now to show that I've humourously nicknamed the Mii Fighter I've set up with King K. Ostume as "Impostor!". :laugh:

StormC

Smash Hero
I suspect we'll get an announcement about whatever this huge file is in the August Direct.

Sponge

Smash Journeyman

I kind of got what I wanted. I really like how nice the K. Rool costume looks.

Last edited:

CelerinaTheJackrabbit

Smash Cadet
Well, I bought the pack. I've named my K.Riil fighter 'TheDream' Because I still have hope.

Even if a team of two level seven NPC DK and Diddy are kicking Level 9 Fighter's butt.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Even the Mii Fighter is a King K. Rool Supporter. Nintendo notices that our king has a huge following which can only lead to good things.

Goodstyle_4

Smash Journeyman
Only being announced on the Japanese twitter, overly large patch, Nintendo not updating certain files to prevent data mining, the Dr. Mario stage leak, the strange emphasis on the King K. Rool costume in the trailer.

Screw the chainsaw, we're going to need a lightsaber with how thick this plot is getting.
Trailer? What trailer?

Eureka

Smash Ace
Trailer? What trailer?
I was referring to this.
At the end, when all of the fighters are lined up, King K. Rool is at the front, not only that, but when they show the pictures of all the costumes, K. Rool is at the center. It could mean nothing, but it is a bit odd, especially with all the other peculiarities about this patch.

Top Bottom