• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I'm still wondering why Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe haven't spoken a single word about the new update
Japan's been speaking up
But America and Europe are just just... silent.

The fishiness continues :drsad:
They haven't commented on it at all?

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Holy shet... So much post, take me HOURS read every commentary..

And I lose the opportunity to say than Fire Emblem Mystery of Emblem (Marth's Super Famicom Game) sold better in Japan than Awakening with 750k sales.

Sirfishe

Smash Ace
hey everyone! Im so desperate for king k rool right now that I actually called Nintendo of America! So i spoke to this lady and asked her some stuff. I asked her specifically about the costumes for the new update for smash. The first thing i said was "does a costume for a specific character mean that the character will not win the smash bros ballot?" she saids "not at all" .She mentions that if a specific character is costume there most likely going to be in the game? She later on said that it does not matter if their a costume. They can still win the ballot. That having a costume DOESN'T, i repeat DOESN'T, affect a characters chance AT ALL of winning the smash bros ballot. That its all just on who the people want. I can not make this up guys! you can call them and ask for yourselves. Still no news on a direct tomorrow. The King is not dead! keep voting!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Nintendo released a maintenance warning tonight for smash, sooo...
Well I can't find it on any official twitter of theirs
So they're really just gonna throw this update at us without a single word

There's fishy, and then there's just plain stupid. :drsad:

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
hey everyone! Im so desperate for king k rool right now that I actually called Nintendo of America! So i spoke to this lady and asked her some stuff. I asked her specifically about the costumes for the new update for smash. The first thing i said was "does a costume for a specific character mean that the character will not win the smash bros ballot?" she saids "not at all" .She mentions that if a specific character is costume there most likely going to be in the game? She later on said that it does not matter if their a costume. They can still win the ballot. That having a costume DOESN'T, i repeat DOESN'T, affect a characters chance AT ALL of winning the smash bros ballot. That its all just on who the people want. I can not make this up guys! you can call them and ask for yourselves. Still no news on a direct tomorrow. The King is not dead! keep voting!
This is totally true. It's a shame that so many people don't realize this.

That's why I think it's really lame of them to show off a costume for such a highly requested character before the ballot ends. It makes people think he's out of the running.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
RARE BARE STILL HAS A CHANCE? :drflip:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
In other words, Chrom still has a chance. :awesome:

NK1046

Smash Apprentice
Well I can't find it on any official twitter of theirs
So they're really just gonna throw this update at us without a single word

There's fishy, and then there's just plain stupid. :drsad:
Well I found it on the smash bros reddit, that's how most of my news gets to me.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
The servers are currently being updated for the new patch.

Expect a reveal very soon.

I doubt K. Rool will be in it, but hey, we can dream.

Hopefully some sort of knowledge of our full situation is imparted unto us.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The servers are currently being updated for the new patch.

Expect a reveal very soon.

I doubt K. Rool will be in it, but hey, we can dream.

Hopefully some sort of knowledge of our full situation is imparted unto us.
Yup
They're throwing the update at us without a single word.

Get your mind out of the gutter, West-Coast!
Stop blabbering about Splatoon and give us the goods! :drshrug:

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Just convinced three acquaintances who are old DKC fans (no longer really "gamers") to vote for K. Rool.

#KrocTheVote
#YoungPeopleCareMoreAboutSmashBrothersThanPolitics

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
could it... could it be k. rool!??!?!! 500 is a LITTLE big for an extra mode, two stages, and some costumes.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY doubt they'd release a newcomer without any sort of fanfare. No direct, no announcement to build hype, etc etc.
If K.Rool does get added, I'm assuming they'll announce him during a direct just like everyone else.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
could it... could it be k. rool!??!?!! 500 is a LITTLE big for an extra mode, two stages, and some costumes.
It isn't even a mode
It's just an uploader
At most, everything revealed so far would just barely make up the first group of 500MB
I dunno :drshrug:

StormC

Smash Hero
Didn't they say we would see more costumes revealed tonight? Something's up.

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
There's a Dark Knight and Samus costumes for Miis at eShop, and nothing more. Well, I bought the K. Rool costume for start (I need to add extra credit for the stages); Let's wait for the dataminers... I guess..

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
When I first heard the news of the kostume, my first reaction was:

But now I'm just kind of feeling like this:
Pretty how I'm feeling, too..

Also thanks for the feels from that last song. All I can think of when I hear that are sad Star Wars montages.:c

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I'm confused. The update and downloads are available? But NOA has been completely quiet about this so far. We've had to learn everything from the Japanese Twitter?

Top Bottom