• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
A favor I'm asking of everyone in this thread:

Please take all discussion of Yooka-Laylee elsewhere.

I agree, the game looks great. However, this is a K. Rool support thread, and although his creators have ties to this new project, it really only serves as a distraction from our ultimate goal of getting him as DLC.

StormC

Smash Hero
I propose a Kickstarter to get the funds to add K. Rool to Smash ourselves.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Last edited:

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! Just thought I'd pop in with a little info (good and bad news).

So, all of you remember that "Smash-Fest" thing that happened at Best Buy, right? Well, at mine, I met someone from Nintendo who was a relations worker or whatever (he goes back and forth between the US and Japan). Anyway, being one of the first ones there on June 11th (I think that was the date), I had an awesome conversation with him. I asked him if he knew of any other characters that weren't announced yet, and he said that Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff were all returning (which was confirmed), and I asked him if Mewtwo, Ghirahim (can't spell his name), and Dixie Kong were in, but he said they weren't (either he didn't know the full roster or that proves Mewtwo wasn't held back from the final game). Now, why am I saying all this now? Because it didn't seem appropriate before. I mean, Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff were all pretty safe bets. So...

Anyway, the guy gave me his business card, and additionally, his cellphone number. I still have them to this day. I won't disclose his name as I don't want to get him into legal trouble (and he's also a really nice guy). There are a large group of people like him working for Nintendo, so they won't figure out who it is.

So last night, I decided to call him for the first time in forever. I reminded him that we talked at the Smash-Fest and asked if he knew what Nintendo is saying about the ballot. And... so... apparently, nothing about King K.Rool is floating around Nintendo at ALL.

Everyone is talking about Shovel Knight, if ANYTHING. Not even Rayman, not even Shantae, not even Banjo-Kazooie. Shovel Knight.

Due to it's incredible success, Nintendo wants to try and "secure" Yacht Club Games for some exclusive titles by making Shovel Knight a character in Smash. Now, don't take this the wrong way. He's not confirmed AT ALL right now, but everyone seems to be talking about him and discussing move-sets. Of course, this is just in the US. He doesn't know what's going on in Japan right now.

We continued talking a little bit more, and he said Roy and Ryu are DEFINITELY on their way (and a lot of people at Nintendo of Japan are PISSED right now). Mario's mascot may be a plumber, but the company sure has a lot of leaks...

I swear though, this guy is AWESOME. He gave some pretty sick Pikmin merch at Smash-Fest and let me hang around for several matches (on the 3DS and Wii U versions). Blow-off all this if you want, but there's one thing we know for sure now, and that's either Nintendo REALLY doesn't care about the ballot, or K.Rool's chances aren't as good as we initially thought.

So, good news, Shovel Knight has a good chance of being a character, and Roy/Ryu are on their way. When? He didn't know.

Bad news though, K.Rool isn't being brought up at all (except for Retro and that Twitter thing, but apparently, they're being REALLY overshadowed).

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218

So, all of you remember that "Smash-Fest" thing that happened at Best Buy, right? Well, at mine, I met someone from Nintendo who was a relations worker or whatever (he goes back and forth between the US and Japan). Anyway, being one of the first ones there on June 11th (I think that was the date), I had an awesome conversation with him. I asked him if he knew of any other characters that weren't announced yet, and he said that Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff were all returning (which was confirmed), and I asked him if Mewtwo, Ghirahim (can't spell his name), and Dixie Kong were in, but he said they weren't (either he didn't know the full roster or that proves Mewtwo wasn't held back from the final game). Now, why am I saying all this now? Because it didn't seem appropriate before. I mean, Captain Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff were all pretty safe bets. So...

Anyway, the guy gave me his business card, and additionally, his cellphone number. I still have them to this day. I won't disclose his name as I don't want to get him into legal trouble (and he's also a really nice guy). There are a large group of people like him working for Nintendo, so they won't figure out who it is.

So last night, I decided to call him for the first time in forever. I reminded him that we talked at the Smash-Fest and asked if he knew what Nintendo is saying about the ballot. And... so... apparently, nothing about King K.Rool is floating around Nintendo at ALL.

Everyone is talking about Shovel Knight, if ANYTHING. Not even Rayman, not even Shantae, not even Banjo-Kazooie. Shovel Knight.

Due to it's incredible success, Nintendo wants to try and "secure" Yacht Club Games for some exclusive titles by making Shovel Knight a character in Smash. Now, don't take this the wrong way. He's not confirmed AT ALL right now, but everyone seems to be talking about him and discussing move-sets. Of course, this is just in the US. He doesn't know what's going on in Japan right now.

We continued talking a little bit more, and he said Roy and Ryu are DEFINITELY on their way (and a lot of people at Nintendo of Japan are PISSED right now). Mario's mascot may be a plumber, but the company sure has a lot of leaks...

I swear though, this guy is AWESOME. He gave some pretty sick Pikmin merch at Smash-Fest and let me hang around for several matches (on the 3DS and Wii U versions). Blow-off all this if you want, but there's one thing we know for sure now, and that's either Nintendo REALLY doesn't care about the ballot, or K.Rool's chances aren't as good as we initially thought.

So, good news, Shovel Knight has a good chance of being a character, and Roy/Ryu are on their way. When? He didn't know.

Bad news though, K.Rool isn't being brought up at all (except for Retro and that Twitter thing, but apparently, they're being REALLY overshadowed).
I don't know how express this in english; so, excuse me, I'll use portuguese: EITA.

(no, it's not a swear word, lol)

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero

Even though this story is more than likely bull* i can more than likely see this happening....
I swear..after all this ballot thing if all we get is Roy, Ryu & Shovel knight....ugh...
I would have preferred if they didnt announce the ballot and just bring back
Mewtwo, Lucas, Wolf & Snake and call it a day...
Roy coming back over Wolf is bogus to say the least..
Yey..now we have 2 marth clones...

Last edited:

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
yeah.. I can see Shovel Knight getting a lot of love from Nintendo of America; at the point of asking for him being in Smash4;.. actually, is pretty reasonable;
-- and the fact of the Ballot results not being mentioned at all (and the Japanese comments not being heard, after all), are the best way to protect the story against a possible debunking. =P

but as I said, I can see that conversation totally happening :\/

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
He doesn't know what's happening in Japan.

Apparently people in Japan are pissed at the leak.

M'kay.

lern2consistency

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

**** Proof or GTFO.

But seriously, it has some realism but I'm not believing 100%. Besides, even if it's the real deal, the lack of Nintendo staff talking about a specific character is completely different from whatever outcome we'll get from the Fighter Ballot.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
I believe the phrase "healthy skepticism" can be used here.

Either that, or the ol' standby, "cool story bro."

Last edited:

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord

What, did you buy him dinner and **** him afterward? Why the hell would he tell you all that?

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
Received a message from BKupa666 asking me to clear a few things up. Your questions:
-"What are the top few characters looking like on the ballot at the moment? First parties? Third parties?"
-"What's the thought process in terms of character selection? Choosing one character? Multiple ones?"

First things first, the ballot system doesn't really sound that organized. Based on what he told me, it seems to work like an email, but it doesn't have a whole lot of people tallying things up. That's just my guess, anyway. Sorry, I don't really have a good response for that. :/

Your second question kinda ties in with what I just said, but as of right now, it seems nobody really knows how many characters we'll be getting. I guess it all depends on how much money they make from the DLC, otherwise there's really no point.

Forgot to write this in my original post, but he said that he'd appreciate it if I don't ask him anymore questions about these things. Understandable, but sorry guys! Tried to do the best I could. ;_; Like I said though, Shovel Knight isn't confirmed, but a lot of people are talking about him. That's it. So... Roy and Ryu confirmed.

Or he was just f***ing with me, I don't know. Regardless, I thought calling him was worth a shot.

He doesn't know what's happening in Japan.

Apparently people in Japan are pissed at the leak.

M'kay.

lern2consistency
He doesn't know what people are saying in Japan about CHARACTERS. Sorry, I should have specified that. :p

I'm still looking for Rosalina as an Assist Trophy in Brawl;
K, I'll shut up now. Y'know, I'm mad about this too! I REALLY want K.Rool to be in, but honestly, doesn't the ballot system sound like some kind of gimmick now? If anything, they'll take Japan's votes into consideration more than us. This is just like that Mega Man "design a Robot Master" contest that was in Nintendo Power. Only like, two US designs were selected.

And when it all comes down to it, people are people I guess. I mean, why do you think the entire 3DS roster was leaked? Because some guy who works at Nintendo probably showed his friend the pictures, and then he showed HIS friend, and so on.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Yeah, no, sorry. Not buying this for a second.

You can't just come in here and say something like this without any sort of empirical evidence and expect us to believe it. I've been around 4chan posts enough to know that anybody can put a few words together and claim it's a bona fide leak.

If you want us to believe you, either provide us with justifiable proof that you're not just making this up and trying to seem cool and interesting. Show us a picture of the guy's business card or something.

There is literally no good reason for us to believe any of this. And that's that.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I can buy that NoA employees are talking about Shovel Knight, since that sort of fanboying about random characters isn't restricted to the fans themselves. I do, however, disbelieve that Nintendo, more specifically Sakurai will be adding a region-specific one-off as a third party character after his history of high-standards for third parties that, before anyone says "but he could change his mind," appears to be holding up stronger than ever if Ryu is any indication.

Regardless, just keep voting/getting friends to vote for K. Rool and they'll have to start talking about him sooner or later. No need to be fazed here.

Last edited:

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, no, sorry. Not buying this for a second.

You can't just come in here and say something like this without any sort of empirical evidence and expect us to believe it. I've been around 4chan posts enough to know that anybody can put a few words together and claim it's a bona fide leak.

If you want us to believe you, either provide us with justifiable proof that you're not just making this up and trying to seem cool and interesting. Show us a picture of the guy's business card or something.

There is literally no good reason for us to believe any of this. And that's that.
And YOU can try to "seem all cool" by being rude to someone who actually stuck his foot in the door to try and get good information for the kommunity. I'm not gonna post the business card. It has his full name on it, and both his phone numbers. If you've really "been around 4chan posts enough", then obviously you would know that the second a phone number is put online, it's instantly attacked by legions of trolls.

Did I say "RIDLEY, BK, AND BMBERMN CONFURMED"? No. Don't hate on me. If the information proves to be false later down the rood, hate on him. All he really said is "a lot of people here are talking about Shovel Knight". TALKING. AGAIN, not confirmed. And the more I think about it, he could have just said that Roy and Ryu are confirmed because he also knew about the sound files thing.

EDIT: Like some people said, Nintendo probably won't even go through with this, a game that isn't even out in Japan yet (but then again, where's the Nintendo-exclusive Shovel Knight content?). It's really all up to Sakurai (and how much they pay him). And really, who knows? Smash HAS been shown to lean more on the advertisement side sometimes... *cough*WOOLYWORLD*uncough*.

EDIT 2: The more I think about it, it COULD in fact be a marketing thing. Putting Shovel Knight in Smash could help it's sales in Japan, and benefit both Nintendo and Yacht Club Games (gee whiz, thanks Nintendo! We like you a lot more now).

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
And YOU can try to "seem all cool" by being rude to someone who actually stuck his foot in the door to try and get good information for the kommunity. I'm not gonna post the business card. It has his full name on it, and both his phone numbers. If you've really "been around 4chan posts enough", then obviously you would know that the second a phone number is put online, it's instantly attacked by legions of trolls.

Did I say "RIDLEY, BK, AND BMBERMN CONFURMED"? No. Don't hate on me. If the information proves to be false later down the rood, hate on him. All he really said is "a lot of people here are talking about Shovel Knight". TALKING. AGAIN, not confirmed. And the more I think about it, he could have just said that Roy and Ryu are confirmed because he also knew about the sound files thing.

EDIT: Like some people said, Nintendo probably won't even go through with this, a game that isn't even out in Japan yet (but then again, where's the Nintendo-exclusive Shovel Knight content?). It's really all up to Sakurai (and how much they pay him). And really, who knows? Smash HAS been shown to lean more on the advertisement side sometimes... *cough*WOOLYWORLD*uncough*.
I love that you're immediately going on the defensive about this. Relax, friend, I'm not criticising you as a human being or saying your efforts aren't appreciated, just that you have literally no proof for anything you're trying to say. If you're doing us a favour, you should really take the time to consider that unsubstantiated rumours and hearsay do more harm than good.

And anyway, I like Shovel Knight. I'd be up the walls with glee if he was confirmed. I don't doubt that you have altruistic intentions. What I do doubt is the sincerity of your post, or at the very least, the sincerity of the guy you spoke to - I'm sure he's a good guy and all, but why would he be inclined to tell you, a total stranger, all of this information? Why would he get to talking with one of presumably dozens, if not hundreds, of people who ask him and people like him these questions all the time? Why would he take the time to answer your phone call out of the blue several months after your initial encounter? Why hasn't somebody else provided this information for us beforehand?

Nope. I don't buy it. Sorry, and thanks for having the kommunity's best interests at heart, but no dice. If you want to actually provide something solid to back up your claims, I'd be more than happy to admit I'm wrong - otherwise, you're preaching to the choir.

Incidentally, getting your hackles raised over a skeptical viewpoint isn't very professional. And quite frankly, dude, it only makes your case seem more suspicious than it ought to be.

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
I love that you're immediately going on the defensive about this. Relax, friend, I'm not criticising you as a human being or saying your efforts aren't appreciated, just that you have literally no proof for anything you're trying to say. If you're doing us a favour, you should really take the time to consider that unsubstantiated rumours and hearsay do more harm than good.

And anyway, I like Shovel Knight. I'd be up the walls with glee if he was confirmed. I don't doubt that you have altruistic intentions. What I do doubt is the sincerity of your post, or at the very least, the sincerity of the guy you spoke to - I'm sure he's a good guy and all, but why would he be inclined to tell you, a total stranger, all of this information? Why would he get to talking with one of presumably dozens, if not hundreds, of people who ask him and people like him these questions all the time? Why would he take the time to answer your phone call out of the blue several months after your initial encounter? Why hasn't somebody else provided this information for us beforehand?

Nope. I don't buy it. Sorry, and thanks for having the kommunity's best interests at heart, but no dice. If you want to actually provide something solid to back up your claims, I'd be more than happy to admit I'm wrong - otherwise, you're preaching to the choir.

Incidentally, getting your hackles raised over a skeptical viewpoint isn't very professional. And quite frankly, dude, it only makes your case seem more suspicious than it ought to be.
My apologies, just didn't want to get immediately shut down like that. It's 100% understandable that you and everyone else has doubts. I'm just trying to make this float on the surface, so we all know that what we're doing isn't enough. K.Rool, apparently, doesn't mean crap to Nintendo right now (well, except for Retro), so we need to step up our game.

But (repeating this for the last time) he didn't say Shovel Knight was confirmed, and he definitely didn't say anyone at Nintendo of Japan was talking about him either, but Nintendo of America seems to have a heavy interest in him and Yacht Club Games, which may or may not be a problem for K.Rool << Remember this when replying >> And after the sound leaks, anyone can also say that Roy and Ryu are confirmed.

Shovel Knight isn't a problem for me (after the Artsy Omni video, I really hope I get to see that shiny armor in Smash some day), but I'm just worried it could hurt K.Rool (but if Shovel Knight actually DOES make it, that would leave space for people to talk about K.Rool).

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
I believe that Shovel Knight is a popular character around NoA,.. but I say that they haven't that power in Smash (or any game);.. they're kind of just an intermediary between the occidental public and the guys who actually make the games. :\/ (well, most of the Nintendo's bigger studios are in Japan anyway).

~yeah, I'll stick on that; believing that Shovel Knight and Yacht Club Games are real interests for NoA right now (and for future projects); maybe the exclusive content for the Wii U and 3DS versions of the game will be some Boss Battle inspired in Smash, who knows? (I actually thought about this other day)

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

EDIT 2: The more I think about it, it COULD in fact be a marketing thing. Putting Shovel Knight in Smash could help it's sales in Japan, and benefit both Nintendo and Yacht Club Games (gee whiz, thanks Nintendo! We like you a lot more now).
You have to understand that we've all done this dance 1000 times. Someone claiming information like this is not uncommon, and very rarely (as in a couple times pre-Brawl and pre-Sm4sh, and some of those required at least semi-hard (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) evidence.

I remember back in 2012 when a "friend of a friend" who worked at Nintendo knew Ridley (with an evolution mechanic), some new Yoshi game character (Debu) and Ghirahim, Takamaru/Mac and K. Rool were in the game. Insert inside information here.

I'm sure if you followed Smash 4 you're not unfamiliar with this. At least some evidence is helpful to get people to believe you. You should always expect resistance to this kind of information, true or not if it's negative. So coming more prepared is helpful. If this is all true, and it was done out of the goodness of your heart, I appreciate it.

As for the information itself; my best friend actually is good friends with someone who works at Blizzard Entertainment, and it happened completely at random one day, and it's helped him out alot in terms of getting Blizzard stuff. So I know this sort of thing can happen, but said person wouldn't be able to give us details like this. Saying something like "Roy and Ryu are definite" is information that could get them fired if traced back to them. So I'm hesitant to believe someone you met at SmashFest already trusts you enough to tell you something like that.

And they're a marketing rep, right? So I'm also unconvinced they know anything but secondhand information, and absolutely nothing about the ballot from Nintendo of Japan. I also wonder how they can be so upset about the leak, considering it was their fault the information was there in the first place. It's not like the ESRB leaks. They ought to know how fans operate, which brings me to my next point.

I find it hard to believe the NoA people have not spoken about the top scorers on Reddit and so forth exit polls. We know at least a few of them scout these places to see who everyone's talking about, and unless they got caught up in "Shovel Knight-mania" I think they'd at least make note of the King topping polls. It's not all about the ballot here, they've got to have PR people scouting the web.

And if this is all true, I doubt random NoA employees have much sway in the ballot if any at all. While I'm sure Western votes matter, I don't expect Sakurai to pay any attention to characters that are only popular over here. There's no way Shovel Knight is being chosen, so I doubt this has any impact on him as a character. Sakurai is picking Ryu, but Ryu is arguably the most iconic character in fighting games. So I doubt he's going to pick a character that hasn't yet had a release in Japan, even if he likes the game.

And as side note, there's plenty of ways to provide proof without compromising sensitive information. Most often what people do is blur out the sensitive data or cover it.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Received a message from BKupa666 asking me to clear a few things up. Your questions:
-"What are the top few characters looking like on the ballot at the moment? First parties? Third parties?"
-"What's the thought process in terms of character selection? Choosing one character? Multiple ones?"

First things first, the ballot system doesn't really sound that organized. Based on what he told me, it seems to work like an email, but it doesn't have a whole lot of people tallying things up. That's just my guess, anyway. Sorry, I don't really have a good response for that. :/

Your second question kinda ties in with what I just said, but as of right now, it seems nobody really knows how many characters we'll be getting. I guess it all depends on how much money they make from the DLC, otherwise there's really no point.

Forgot to write this in my original post, but he said that he'd appreciate it if I don't ask him anymore questions about these things. Understandable, but sorry guys! Tried to do the best I could. ;_; Like I said though, Shovel Knight isn't confirmed, but a lot of people are talking about him. That's it. So... Roy and Ryu confirmed.

Or he was just f***ing with me, I don't know. Regardless, I thought calling him was worth a shot.

He doesn't know what people are saying in Japan about CHARACTERS. Sorry, I should have specified that. :p

K, I'll shut up now. Y'know, I'm mad about this too! I REALLY want K.Rool to be in, but honestly, doesn't the ballot system sound like some kind of gimmick now? If anything, they'll take Japan's votes into consideration more than us. This is just like that Mega Man "design a Robot Master" contest that was in Nintendo Power. Only like, two US designs were selected.

And when it all comes down to it, people are people I guess. I mean, why do you think the entire 3DS roster was leaked? Because some guy who works at Nintendo probably showed his friend the pictures, and then he showed HIS friend, and so on.
EPRKw1S.jpg

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
-Lots f stuff-
You know, I am actually able to believe this is true in every way...WHEN PIGS FLY!

That said, there is no way I am really believing this. You'll have to do more than say that guy was with Nintendo if you want me to believe. Would Nintendo even allow this "info" to be leaked? If that person wanted to keep his "job", I doubt it.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
The heck is this?
The most voted characters on the ballot.

But Sakurai chooses who he wants.
And yes its a fanmade pic but its accurate none of the less by what i see and hear from hear to youtube/internet etc.

Most probly not in that exact order that the characters are placed though.

I dont give a damn about anyone from there except K.Rool & Ridley tbh.

Last edited:

And yes its a fanmade pic but its accurate none of the less by what i see and hear from hear to youtube/internet etc.

yeah that pic is totally fanmade. cranky doesnt have more votes than dixie. Geno isnt magically not 3rd party. this is a fabrication made by someone who didnt realize it would be passed like wildfire as fact.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

Its fan-made and has nothing to do with the ballot. This is something that's looking at a variety of different areas across the internet and looking at the most "likely" characters who are being voted on in the poll. That's it. We don't know, at all, what's going on with the ballot.

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
Yeah, and it makes no damn sense that Monita, Andy, Captain Rainbow, and Wart are among the most voted while Wolf and Roy aren't.

Last edited:

Thelimomon

Smash Journeyman
A favor I'm asking of everyone in this thread:

Please take all discussion of Yooka-Laylee elsewhere.

I agree, the game looks great. However, this is a K. Rool support thread, and although his creators have ties to this new project, it really only serves as a distraction from our ultimate goal of getting him as DLC.
I accept and understand this decision... BUT they reached already over 775,000 pounds and according to their stretch goals:
We will get "Exclusive character designs from ex-Rare guest artists Kev "Kong" Bayliss & Ed "Mumbo Jumbo" Bryan", and, as we should know, Kevin Bayliss voiced KING K. ROOL in all the Rare-made Donkey Kong games!
If this isn't worthy to mention here, I don't know what is! :awesome:

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Even though this story is more than likely bull* i can more than likely see this happening....
I swear..after all this ballot thing if all we get is Roy, Ryu & Shovel knight....ugh...
I would have preferred if they didnt announce the ballot and just bring back
Mewtwo, Lucas, Wolf & Snake and call it a day...
Roy coming back over Wolf is bogus to say the least..
Yey..now we have 2 marth clones...
Roy AND a incredibly generic character who is already in about 50 or so different fighting games. so much hype you guys.. woo..

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
I accept and understand this decision... BUT they reached already over 775,000 pounds and according to their stretch goals:
We will get "Exclusive character designs from ex-Rare guest artists Kev "Kong" Bayliss & Ed "Mumbo Jumbo" Bryan", and, as we should know, Kevin Bayliss voiced KING K. ROOL in all the Rare-made Donkey Kong games!
If this isn't worthy to mention here, I don't know what is! :awesome:
It's not that relevant but ok.

Top Bottom