• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

StormC

Smash Hero
Man, I just saw someone on Tumblr trying to push for Bayonetta while saying "we can beat that ugly alligator!" I guess it's good news for us that fans of other characters are panicking and already see K. Rool as an inevitability.

Last edited:

The Quarter Master

Smash Apprentice
Man, I just saw someone on Tumblr trying to push for Bayonetta while saying "we can beat that ugly alligator!" I guess it's good news for us that fans of other characters are panicking and already see K. Rool as an inevitability.
Bayonetta doesn't need to be in Smash yet.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Whilst Bayonetta boasts fantastic moveset potential she isn't on the level of other third parties in the series and would need a lot of toning down to get in.

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
I don't think Mz Ruby has much of a shot regardless.

The joke is that she's an alligator and K. Rool is a crocodile

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't think Mz Ruby has much of a shot regardless.

The joke is that she's an alligator and K. Rool is a crocodile
Zig zag zoo voo doo!
Sly ****** is owned by Sony anyway
LOL. Bayonetta will never be in Smash 4. They're not gonna up the esrb rating for one character.
You DO know DLC doesn't get an age rating?

Last edited:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Putting Bayonetta in would defeat the purpose of her character.

A defining part of Bayonetta's character is that she's incredibly powerful while being provocative and lewd. To tone her down for an E-10 audience would hardly make her bayonetta anymore. I feel like all of her attacks other than her guns would be too suggestive, and even her gun attacks can be lewd.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I think at the heart of it, even with all those other issues, she's still not up to Sakurai's level of iconic third party status that Pac, Mega Man, Sonic and Ryu (if real.) fit.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
...How about a Nintendo character being held hostage by an evil organization?
Well, it's not really a huge deal for me (and I apologise if I'm touching a nerve here.) I don't think they NEED to be in, but they certainly SHOULD be.

Also, relevant:

:231:

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, it's not really a huge deal for me (and I apologise if I'm touching a nerve here.) I don't think they NEED to be in, but they certainly SHOULD be.

Also, relevant:

:231:
I appreciate the picture. (although K. Rool not actually holding the Jiggy bugs me. And Mumbo not having any altering. Seems lazy)

I can't really comment on the rest though, because it does actually touch a bit of a nerve. Sorry!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Real krocs have kurves.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Let's keep things on topic.

Something exciting to note is that Omni's partner Chris is claiming on Twitter to be finishing up work on a "highly-requested character" for the next Smashified video. It's really just down to K. Rool and Isaac, since Omni also (apparently) mentioned it was a first party character.

This could be big for us; we get a new professional quality render for the King as well as a new hype vehicle. Shovel Knight's poll support literally exists because of the render he got. Hopefully we can mobilize more people in the wake of this to vote our way as well.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Interviewer: "So tell us Bayonetta, how does it feel to be tall, dark and ******, immortal, powerful as hell, yet still less popular than that fat ****ing piece of Croc?"

*Bayonetta starts crying*

CyberWolfBia

Smash Lord
NNID
CyberWolfJV
3DS FC
0130-2511-6417
Switch FC
SW-6209-5056-9218
So.. I got used to search once a week on Japanese Google for some recent results on characters competing in the Ballot; and I found this (from JPN Miiverse); seems to be a concept of moveset!..

From what I can understand seems pretty cool.. XD but anyway is cool to see Japan giving support somehow. =)

source: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAACHVRTkB0_BOg

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
So.. I got used to search once a week on Japanese Google for some recent results on characters competing in the Ballot; and I found this (from JPN Miiverse); seems to be a concept of moveset!..

From what I can understand seems pretty cool.. XD but anyway is cool to see Japan giving support somehow. =)

source: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAACHVRTkB0_BOg
Interesting to see a KING K Rool moveset. Usually every moveset has the blunderbuss and helicopter pack.

Steelia

Smash Champion

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
It's nice to hear a legitimate pro supporting K. Rool. Kind of puts a dent in all the stupid ravings about "Why would you want a slow, useless bottom tier in the game??" Because character support should hinge on an expectation of how viable a character would be among a small section of the fanbase, a faulty expectation at that looking at SSB4-era Bowser and Dedede.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Look at it this way:

Tharja had her trophy removed and she's rather tame compared to Bayonetta.

And people think that Bayonetta would be put in an E-10 roster, regardless how the ESRB handles DLC (which they don't) or who Smash's most vocal audience is (adults). I think Sports-Bra Samus and Swimming Trunks Shulk is about as risque as it's going to get. And being provocative is Bayonetta's thing.

Bayonetta fans are just jealous of the King's glorious, gold plated gut.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
That...

Is a lot of Kuthroats...

StormC

Smash Hero
I don't think the Kutthroat list has been updated for quite some time.

Pretty sure we're still dwarfed by the pre-release Ridley supporters on this board, anyway. :p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think the Kutthroat list has been updated for quite some time.

Pretty sure we're still dwarfed by the pre-release Ridley supporters on this board, anyway. :p
Well the official Ridley thread's supporters list was "everyone with a brain."

I miss @Oasis_S

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Beating Mr. Rayman now ! Time to beat Banjo and "RoOl" the poll !

http://strawpoll.me/4033902

You can vote at least twice on these straw polls as far as I know.
...Frankly I'm fine if Banjo wins, because either they pick him AND K. Rool, or they skip him and pick Rool. Win-Win for me!

...Still Kroc'd the Vote tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom