• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
I liked the tiki bosses but not the minions. The snowmads overall were almost as good as the kremlings.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
I didn't like the tikis too much but then again it was probably due to my disappointment at the lack of Kremlings that influenced my opinion on them. The Snowmads were cool though aesthetically they were on par with the Kremlings they had a lot of personality.

While the NX will be mentioned I'm sure I doubt we'll see anything for it Nintendo dosnt want to kill any momentum they have going or could potentially have going for the Wii U. Announcing a new console and showing to this E3 would hurt the Wii U as people would wait to buy one. I also don't think a new DK is going to wait for the NX I think we'll get a new DK game on the Wii U.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah, DKC games are a good sell even on a system like the Wii U; and with Kelbaugh following the kampaign I wouldn't be surprised if a new DKC is in the works right now.

I won't mind the Tikis once I see the Kremlings again. In fact I might play through DKCR3D to celebrate, weird as that sounds. Snowmads are fine, but there's still a reptilian hole in my heart that only an UnRooly croc can fix.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I didn't like the tikis too much but then again it was probably due to my disappointment at the lack of Kremlings that influenced my opinion on them. The Snowmads were cool though aesthetically they were on par with the Kremlings they had a lot of personality.

While the NX will be mentioned I'm sure I doubt we'll see anything for it Nintendo dosnt want to kill any momentum they have going or could potentially have going for the Wii U. Announcing a new console and showing to this E3 would hurt the Wii U as people would wait to buy one. I also don't think a new DK is going to wait for the NX I think we'll get a new DK game on the Wii U.
Who said anything about them announcing a new DKC game for NX? Also, DK doesn't include just DKC. I HIGHLY doubt we're getting a new DKC on Wii U, period. However, I can definitely see us getting a new 3D DK game, or one or more DK spinoffs, including Diddy Kong Racing.

I just do not think we'll get a new DKC game until the NX, and of COURSE it won't be announced this year. Odds are it wouldn't be announce until they announce a launch date for the NX. But I definitely think we can get more DK games for Wii U or 3DS.

But as for Wii U... what momentum? There isn't any momentum. The console is barely selling. They'll announce NX next year, maybe it'll include a new home console (perhaps it'll have a handheld as well; however I think they'll be sold separately and can simply work together more fluidly than past handheld consoles did). Then the E3 before the console launches, they'll announce all their launch titles, likely including new 3D Mario, new 2D DKC (3D DK[C] might come to Wii U or 3DS), and other titles.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Who said anything about them announcing a new DKC game for NX? Also, DK doesn't include just DKC. I HIGHLY doubt we're getting a new DKC on Wii U, period. However, I can definitely see us getting a new 3D DK game, or one or more DK spinoffs, including Diddy Kong Racing.

I just do not think we'll get a new DKC game until the NX, and of COURSE it won't be announced this year. Odds are it wouldn't be announce until they announce a launch date for the NX. But I definitely think we can get more DK games for Wii U or 3DS.

But as for Wii U... what momentum? There isn't any momentum. The console is barely selling. They'll announce NX next year, maybe it'll include a new home console (perhaps it'll have a handheld as well; however I think they'll be sold separately and can simply work together more fluidly than past handheld consoles did). Then the E3 before the console launches, they'll announce all their launch titles, likely including new 3D Mario, new 2D DKC (3D DK[C] might come to Wii U or 3DS), and other titles.
I've seen some people speculate that the "real reason" Zelda Wii U got delayed is so they can release it on the NX since Wii U sales aren't that good

Is is just speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if it and what you said about a future 2D DKC game happened. (Twilight Princess comes to my mind)

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Funky Kong was playable in DK: Barrel Blast, DK: King of Swing, and DK: Jungle Climber. Along with two Mario spinoff games. He's not been playable in a DKC game, but he has been playable in DK games.
I already know about Barrel Blast and Donkey Konga 3 (Japan only).
Nice to see him in 2 games I didn't know he was in.
But yeah, I would love to see him or Candy in a DKC game, as playable.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
My stance is that, if you're not going to go with K. Rool and Kremlings, at least make it a quality new enemy leader and group. Tikis failed on both accounts, whereas Snowmads were fantastic enemies with a sub-par leader. I think Retro knows where they went wrong with Tikis; in the developer direct for TF, they mention "DK lives in a world with other animals" as one step in the process behind making Snowmads. And that's just it, anthropomorphic animal enemies are more personable by default than literal blocks of wood, which don't feel like much of an enemy force at all by comparison.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I liked the Tikis for what they where worth, it kind of makes sence that there'd be other inhabitats on DK Isle than the Kongs and other animals. With some sort of back story as the DKCs did, the Tikis would've worked out much better. Right now, they are just sort of... just there. The Snowmads look a lot better in comparison, as they are an actual invading force.

Kremlings appearing back again would probably go off with some sort of introduction as well. They can't stay away for that long, and just appear out of nowhere. King K.Rool must've been up to something in the meanwhile.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
I know tons of people were... "okay" with the tiki and snowmad enemies, but as someone who has played the original 3 for the past 18 years, these guys rubbed me the wrong way overall. I hope we don't see anymore "creative" enemy ideas in the future, rare already made the best enemies for donkey kong YEARS ago.
I was ok with the tikis albeit disappointed by a lack of kremlings at all in the game even if they werent the main antagonists and thought it was a total missed opportunity to not have k.rool as a surprise secret boss after getting 100% but.. the snowmads IMO seemed like a shoddy replacement to avoid using the kremlings due to their suspicious simliarity to them in terms of their role and their leaders physique(aswell as his abilities in comparison to DKC1 k.rool) while lacking a lot of the personality of the kremlings.(that said, i don't have tropical freeze. i've just seen some gameplay vids, the final boss battle, and the smash bros trophies)
You know what would be awesome for their return in DKCR 3: being introduce in a parody of the DK Rap.
He's the leader of the bunch, it's been so long
He's finally back to conquer those kongs
His blunderbuss can fire in spurts
If he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt
He's bigger, faster, and stronger too
He's the glorious leader of the kremling krew
Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!
K.rool! King K.Rool is here!

Bananija

Count of Trickery
I was ok with the tikis albeit disappointed by a lack of kremlings at all in the game even if they werent the main antagonists and thought it was a total missed opportunity to not have k.rool as a surprise secret boss after getting 100% but.. the snowmads IMO seemed like a shoddy replacement to avoid using the kremlings due to their suspicious simliarity to them in terms of their role and their leaders physique(aswell as his abilities in comparison to DKC1 k.rool) while lacking a lot of the personality of the kremlings.(that said, i don't have tropical freeze. i've just seen some gameplay vids, the final boss battle, and the smash bros trophies)

Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!
seal of approval.png

GerbilCrab475

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GerbilCrab
3DS FC
1246-8834-9360
@Zombie Saurian's moveset gave me a few ideas; mostly involving the side smash and neutral special.

His Neutral special should change gas type by charging it up. No charge would go barely anywhere but would reverse foes like Mario's cape (except no reflect ability). Some charge would go a bit farther and slow foes down for 1.5 second (like in the picture). Full charge would fire and ice cloud at a far range and would freeze foes in ice.

Many characters can angle their side smashes, K. Rool can too, but when K. Rool does it the kannonball will either spin in a circle (up) or bounce (down). These "angled" shots can be used for many purposes. A spinning kannonball can be used to fake out players or hit players that are in the air or on an above platform (goes about as high as ground level to battlefield's first set of platforms). A bouncing kannonball will continue to fall if it goes off a ledge. This can be used for hitting foes that are far below K. Rool. The "angled" effects are more noticeable with fully charged shots as the Kannonball will travel farther.

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
I'd have to buy an NX at launch if DKCR3 with K Rool was a launch title. With the Kremlings and more Animal Buddies most likely coming back, Retro Studios at the helm (Hopefully) and the next gen hardware of the NX I can imagine that game being my favourite of the series.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I've seen some people speculate that the "real reason" Zelda Wii U got delayed is so they can release it on the NX since Wii U sales aren't that good

Is is just speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if it and what you said about a future 2D DKC game happened. (Twilight Princess comes to my mind)
Yeah, I highly doubt Zelda Wii U is going to dual release like TP. Best case scenario is NX or whatever is 100% backwards compatible with Wii U and they'll advertise "hey, the game runs and looks a bit better on NX if you play it on NX!"

However, a new DKC has not been announced. And the timing is perfect for a new DKC to be a launch title of the next console.

CJ Falcon

Smash Lord
Does anyone else like the idea of K. Rool's final smash being King Kut Out? It would appear in the background and you would just shoot lasers at people. So simple yet so great.

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
Yeah, I highly doubt Zelda Wii U is going to dual release like TP. Best case scenario is NX or whatever is 100% backwards compatible with Wii U and they'll advertise "hey, the game runs and looks a bit better on NX if you play it on NX!"

However, a new DKC has not been announced. And the timing is perfect for a new DKC to be a launch title of the next console.
A positive about DKCR3 being a launch title is it would have time to shine above all the other launch titles and not be shrugged off kind of like tropical freeze was.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR

The only reason Nintendo even mentioned they're developing another console was to quell fears that they were going to completely transition to the mobile market. Your not going to see anything for NX till 2016 at the earliest. The Wii U is doing fine, Nintendo returned to being profitable this past holiday season and the Wii U is selling better than the Xbox One is. It's not in the position it was in last year. Nintendo is going to let it ride out another year or two then you'll see the NX. Retro has another game in the works and I'd be hard pressed to say it's not another DK title be it DKC or a spinoff.

Further more, sure Zelda's been pushed back but it's coming for Wii U and Zelda is always a big system seller. Plus who knows what else Nintendo will show at E3. To assume the Wii U is done is foolish.

Last edited:

Paraka

Smash Rookie
Does anyone else like the idea of K. Rool's final smash being King Kut Out? It would appear in the background and you would just shoot lasers at people. So simple yet so great.
I was more leaning to King Kut Out being a stage hazard. Doesn't has to be the castle stage, either, just anywhere.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
The only reason Nintendo even mentioned they're developing another console was to quell fears that they were going to completely transition to the mobile market. Your not going to see anything for NX till 2016 at the earliest. The Wii U is doing fine, Nintendo returned to being profitable this past holiday season and the Wii U is selling better than the Xbox One is. It's not in the position it was in last year. Nintendo is going to let it ride out another year or two then you'll see the NX. Retro has another game in the works and I'd be hard pressed to say it's not another DK title be it DKC or a spinoff.

Further more, sure Zelda's been pushed back but it's coming for Wii U and Zelda is always a big system seller. Plus who knows what else Nintendo will show at E3. To assume the Wii U is done is foolish.
I don't get it. I just don't see where you're coming from.

To assume the Wii U is done is foolish.
I DIDN'T SAY THAT.

I said the Wii U has no momentum. I didn't say it was done. They're going to dish out games through next year. Then its probably done as the NX or whatever is probably launching in 2017; if there's any Wii U games in 2017 they'll be released on NX as well.

Yes, I know exactly why they mentioned they're developing another console.

However, big titles like DKC? Probably a launch title for NX. I highly doubt we'll see DKCR3 Baja Blast or whatever on Wii U. Zelda will sell decently, but I don't think it will sell all that well either.

Maybe we'll see a 3D DK for Wii U. I wouldn't be surprised to see that. I also still think we're getting Diddy Kong Racing U. I just don't think we're getting a new DKC until the NX, because the timing is perfect for it to be a launch title.

King_K_Rules

Smash Journeyman
Squawks, Rambi, Cranky Kong, Krow, King Kutout, Klubba, Bleak the Snowman, Squitter, Screech
K. Lusmy, Banana Bird Queen (drops eggshell on stage, sings song w/ knockback) Zinger swarm, Kng Zing, Kackle would all make good ATs as well!

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
Then again, Donkey Kong Country Returns was'nt exactly a LAUNCH title for Wii. I'd rather a third DKCR game for Wii U then another console like NX. Though I'd be ok with Diddy Kong Racing 2 as well. Just as long as K. Rool returns in a big role before the next system is all I care about.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Then again, Donkey Kong Country Returns was'nt exactly a LAUNCH title for Wii. I'd rather a third DKCR game for Wii U then another console like NX. Though I'd be ok with Diddy Kong Racing 2 as well. Just as long as K. Rool returns in a big role before the next system is all I care about.
No it wasn't, but the console was a lot more successful. Having next DKC as a launch title would make it a lot more successful than being at the end of the Wii U's life cycle.

Again, I fully expect K. Rool's return on Wii U. I just don't think we'll get DKC specifically. 3D DK or Diddy Kong Racing. Or both.

cybersai

Smash Ace
Nintendo has only released one major DK game per console (not counting spinoffs) since the N64:

N64 = DK64
Gamecube = Jungle Beat
Wii = DKCR
Wii U = DKCR Tropical Freeze
GBA: King of Swing
DS: Jungle Climber

I'm not really counting non-platformer spinoffs like the Konga music games, or that barrel racing game, or the ports of the DKC trilogy to GBA.

The SNES era was a different time and they got a game out each year because they re-used assets and developed them quickly. Retro isn't going to do that...expect a 3 year wait for the next DK game from 2014.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Honestly, not sure if i like this idea or Kredits more now. They're both hilarious.

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
A cool trait to give K. Rool would be a crocodile style crawl. It could also be the fastest crawler in the game. In exchange, you really wouldn't get much difference in your hitbox while crawling (like Dedede's crouch, just for sexyness factor).
I got inspired by the Leatherhead boss fight in TMNT: Turtles in Time. Which reminds me that I was of the few who bought and enjoyed TMNT: Smash Up (a Smash Bros with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters). And we never got Leatherhead in that game, and he was highly anticipated too. So lets hope we get a crocodile in this game.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!
This Kroc's got style, so listen up, dudes
His wardrobe is huge, to suit his mood.
He's a doc, king or pirate when he needs to be
he can float through the air and command bees
If you choose him, you'll not choose wrong
He's the one true villain of Donkey Kong!
Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!
K.rool! King K. Rool is here!

He's mean and vile, got all the grace
This kroc got a splendid face!
He can play dead, when he needs to
and tinker with the credits, just for you!
Promotes himself. Commanding his goons,
this royal Kroc just loves this tune!
Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!

He's back again and about time, too!
And this time, he's in the mood!
He can fly real high with his Copter on
Use his Blunderbuss, to smite those Kongs,
He'll make you rock when he plays his theme
So Smash bros beware, this Kroc's extreme!
Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!

Finally, he's here for you,
He's the greatest member of the Kremling crew
This Kroc's so strong, it isn't funny
He'll make Ganondorf crying for mummy.
Can trick his opponents with relative ease
makes krushing foes seem such a breeze.
Hey won't move slow, jump super high
So #Krocthevote for this Hell of a guy!
Huh!

Come on Captain, walk'em to the plank!

Krushas, Kritters , Blunderbuss modes!
Klaptraps, Kannons, Kutlass all go to #Krocthevote

OH YEAH!

I HAD TOOOOO

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I really liked the Snowmad designs, personally. They showed a lot of variety - in terms of species, I mean - penguins, seals, polar bears, walruses, owls - all joined by a common Viking motif, and personality too. It's visible that Retro put a lot of thought and creativity into making them, perhaps specifically to appeal to older fans who were unhappy with the lack of Kremlings in DKCR. Not surprising that many people consider them to be basically Kremlings with fur coats.

Tikis were kind of eh for me. Wooden creatures and Tribal motifs aren't really my cup of tea, I suppose.

:231:

The SNES era was a different time and they got a game out each year because they re-used assets and developed them quickly. Retro isn't going to do that...expect a 3 year wait for the next DK game from 2014.
If they make another Wii U game, they're most likely going to reuse assets from TF. That said, Retro has their hands full with other games, I believe, so I'm not sure if we will see DKCR3 on the Wii U or not.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Nintendo has only released one major DK game per console (not counting spinoffs) since the N64:

N64 = DK64
Gamecube = Jungle Beat
Wii = DKCR
Wii U = DKCR Tropical Freeze
GBA: King of Swing
DS: Jungle Climber

I'm not really counting non-platformer spinoffs like the Konga music games, or that barrel racing game, or the ports of the DKC trilogy to GBA.

TF reused a lot of assets and is run on basically the same engine as Returns, just with small modifications. DK and Diddy are virtually identically, and they simply created a few new things. Even despite this it took the game three years to come out (its really two years, though; they didn't start working on it until a year after Returns was out and it was finished in 2013; it was only pushed back so it'd fill in a vacant slot).

TF did add a lot of new things, but it also reused a lot of things, too. Frankly, TF is probably about as much of a jump as DKC2 was to DKC.

The reason its more difficult now is the fact that the graphics are so much better, and they utilize the graphical capabilities of the Wii U to its fullest potential.

NNID
AwesomeCauliflwr
3DS FC
0576-6167-0092
A new DKC would be better for the NX. The hardware will be better so we should be getting a bigger and prettier game and 2 dkc games on the wii u would cut the sales of Tropical Freeze

Last edited:

cybersai

Smash Ace
Yeah, whenever we DO get a DKCR3 I fully expect Retro to finally bring back King K. Rool and the Kremlings. They started their revival off fresh with two new sets of villains for the first two games, but I expect K. Rool back for the end fo the trilogy.

Personally, I think the best bet is this:

K. Rool's costumes are actual costumes (except maybe without a hat change and he just keeps his krown). Kaptain K. Rool, K. Roolenstein, Krusha K. Rool, Pharoah K. Rool are all just him in his normal green color scheme but a different outfit. Then his final three are based on Frederik (including the same color scheme), Krusha (same color scheme, so he'd be blue), and lastly Klump (again, same color scheme, so he'd be reddish-brown).

Klump would be K. Rool's red color scheme, Krusha his blue color scheme, and Pharoah his yellow one.
Agree with this, seems logical.

With the changing of his costume and crown toss, if KKR was to be wearing anything but his usual King attire he could grab the crown out of the lab coat/jacket.

Squawks, Rambi, Cranky Kong, Krow, King Kutout, Klubba, Bleak the Snowman, Squitter, Screech
K. Lusmy, Banana Bird Queen (drops eggshell on stage, sings song w/ knockback) Zinger swarm, Kng Zing, Kackle would all make good ATs as well!
Zingers can be like Beedrill on Smash 64, whole swarm of them. A bit simple and uninspiring, but it will work.

What about a group of animal buddies causing chaos? You'd have Rambi charging at and impaling fighters, Squitter shooting webs, Squawks coughing those biscuit things and Expresso, Winky jumping around.

Though I would LOVE to see Bleak show up and piff snowballs at fighters, then do his grubby laugh. Bleak is one of my favourite bosses out of the DKC series.

Unlikely though haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
You know what would be a not funny at all this is probably one of the dumbest things ever said but whatever funny move? If K. Rool used the baseball bat from Mario Super Sluggers for a forward smash since Namco made that game which probably means absolutely nothing and is the last game the King was in so far.

So basically it would act similar to the home run bat, but it would have a tipper part on the end to simulate the sweet spot of the bat from Sluggers (which was the best spot to hit the ball with in the game) that is even stronger than the warlock punch, but not an outright 1-hit KO move (think Judgement hammer #9) The sweet spot is a guaranteed shield break if landed and a fresh fully charged swing would be slightly weaker than a home run bat swing in KO potential to simulate the power from charging a swing in Sluggers. It's start up lag would be similar to warlock blade and have similar end lag. The power behind this moves is based on the fact K.Rool was one of the strongest batters in Sluggers.

This concept is 98% joke based, but I think it'd be pretty cool if it happened which it never will.

If you haven't guessed already, I was one of the 1.5% of the people who played and actually liked Super Sluggers and was super pumped to play it when it was announced over 7 years ago.

I always made sure K.Rool and at least 1 Kritter were on my team whenever possible of course.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
This Kroc's got style, so listen up, dudes
His wardrobe is huge, to suit his mood.
He's a doc, king or pirate when he needs to be
he can float through the air and command bees
If you choose him, you'll not choose wrong
He's the one true villain of Donkey Kong!
Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!

He's mean and vile, got all the grace
This kroc got a splendid face!
He can play dead, when he needs to
and tinker with the credits, just for you!
Promotes himself. Commanding his goons,
this royal Kroc just loves this tune!
Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!

He's back again and about time, too!
And this time, he's in the mood!
He can fly real high with his Copter on
Use his Blunderbuss, to smite those Kongs,
He'll make you rock when he plays his theme
So Smash bros beware, this Kroc's extreme!
Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!

Finally, he's here for you,
He's the greatest member of the Kremling crew
This Kroc's so strong, it isn't funny
He'll make Ganondorf crying for mummy.
Can trick his opponents with relative ease
makes krushing foes seem such a breeze.
Hey won't move slow, jump super high
So #Krocthevote for this Hell of a guy!
Huh!

Come on Captain, walk'em to the plank!

OH YEAH!

I HAD TOOOOO
You did well.
seal of approval.png

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know what would be a not funny at all this is probably one of the dumbest things ever said but whatever funny move? If K. Rool used the baseball bat from Mario Super Sluggers for a forward smash since Namco made that game which probably means absolutely nothing and is the last game the King was in so far.

So basically it would act similar to the home run bat, but it would have a tipper part on the end to simulate the sweet spot of the bat from Sluggers (which was the best spot to hit the ball with in the game) that is even stronger than the warlock punch, but not an outright 1-hit KO move (think Judgement hammer #9) The sweet spot is a guaranteed shield break if landed and a fresh fully charged swing would be slightly weaker than a home run bat swing in KO potential to simulate the power from charging a swing in Sluggers. It's start up lag would be similar to warlock blade and have similar end lag. The power behind this moves is based on the fact K.Rool was one of the strongest batters in Sluggers.

This concept is 98% joke based, but I think it'd be pretty cool if it happened which it never will.

If you haven't guessed already, I was one of the 1.5% of the people who played and actually liked Super Sluggers and was super pumped to play it when it was announced over 7 years ago.

I always made sure K.Rool and at least 1 Kritter were on my team whenever possible of course.
The things I want see from his Super Sluggers incarnation are exactly nil. :laugh:

Seriously, the only good thing about that design is probably his collar, which would go nicely with his cape. I don't want Smash K. Rool to have anything else from it. God forbid that diaper appearing as a costume choice.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

I would have played that game if it released in my country.
Download pls Nintendo?

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The things I want see from his Super Sluggers incarnation are exactly nil. :laugh:

Seriously, the only good thing about that design is probably his collar, which would go nicely with his cape. I don't want Smash K. Rool to have anything else from it. God forbid that diaper appearing as a costume choice.

Be glad it will never happen. ;)

I don't care for the design either, I just think his baseball bat as a weapon would be hilarious since everyone except me would hate it.

(This whole idea was just a joke mind you)

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
If K. Rool was in, I'd hope his alts would be his costumes. That includes the Aztec one from Sluggers and the pilot one from the cancelled DKP.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226

Huh!
K.rool! King K. Rool!
OR (rapping in the same rhythm as Hit'em Up's chorus):

Run amok when you see the Croc
Call your pops when you see the Croc