• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

k rool joins street fighter,battle of the greens.

so a "what if" question for you kutthroats.

k rool goes back in time and brings back his king,kaptain,and baron personas of himself to the future so they can all gang up on the kongs together, but they all want to "rool" over each other and end up fighting to the death....which persona wins? only 1 k rool can "rool" them all

they should totally make a dkc game where you have to go through fan favorite levels and fight every k rool persona(basically sonic generations but with dk)

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
The naked K. Rool is surprisingly disturbing. I know he's practically naked, but he looks bald without the crown and without the cape, he appears, well, butt-naked. Goes to show how important just one piece of clothing can be.

:231:
Maybe it's also the render in particular, to me it'd look less awkward if he had his tail.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys... I hate to admit it, but unless something news related pops up or some guy at ESRB messes up again, I don't feel as though we have much to talk about. Got any ideas to keep the entertainment going for the week and into next week? I'm all out of ideas myself, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
Im happy for you that you have one.
... You know, this is entirely off topic, but I feel like our avatars could have a staring contest so epic that it would be recorded in legend.

Back on topic, kind of, I spend today at work basically just waiting for ballot news while staring at my staple remover and thinking how much it looks like a krocodile. Also, Microsoft Edge just tried to autocorrect that K into a C. That's the cleverest this browser has ever been, but unfortunately not the most annoying.

Travix Man

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TravixMan
I wonder if they'll reveal anything once the ballot is down for every country. Since Japan's is closed, which one is next? America's is still open, though it might close tomorrow? The suspense is killing me!

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman

The all-important face of Lucina is about done.* She'll look more...her when I get her body completed. Also worked on making K. Rool looking less derp. He just wasn't sitting right with me. The jaw was a little large and only looked weirder with the smooshing of cheeks (and I was never going to back down from that idea. The more uncomfortable the better!)

*Thoughts?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

The all-important face of Lucina is about done.* She'll look more...her when I get her body completed. Also worked on making K. Rool looking less derp. He just wasn't sitting right with me. The jaw was a little large and only looked weirder with the smooshing of cheeks (and I was never going to back down from that idea. The more uncomfortable the better!)

*Thoughts?
Lucina x K. Rool is my new OTP thanks to you. :awesome:

Pepperoni_Lives

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Piggins91

*Thoughts?
This piece is going to come out really funny when it's done. Can't wait to see it and keep up the good work, dude!

Bowbow

Banned via Warnings

*Thoughts?
This looks great already...man I wish I could draw like that :O

bellboy64

Smash Journeyman
Lucina x K. Rool is my new OTP thanks to you. :awesome:
He's a compatible croc in my opinion.

Edit:
This looks great already...man I wish I could draw like that :O
Thanks, man! Nice of you to say.

I'm quite taken with your avatar btw. Looks like me when I'm on Google Image search, hunting for character references!
Oh lord...why do I leave SafeSearch off...?

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed

*Thoughts?
This is even funnier now than it was before, and it was plenty funny before. I love how K. Rool's grin is coming together - the teeth look great.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Now I'm imagining Donkey Kong without his tie. It is a bit of a strange thought, now that I'm actually examining it. Guess it's just because singular pieces of clothing like that are so central to the design of characters like him and K. Rool.
Donkey Kong actually didn't wear his tie in the original arcade game.

That was technically Cranky Kong, though.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

*Thoughts?
K. Rool's smile is too innocent and pure for me to handle :chuckle:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace

*Thoughts?
Do keep this going! It's turning into quite the entertaining picture.

Tom the Scrublord

Smash Cadet

*Thoughts?
Lookin good! This should totally be a ship.

Zard lover Doom Desire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
N1ntendogam1ng
Wow, now I'm more hyped for the most likely villain newcomer. I think everything listed here would be really fun to play with, and DK needs another fighter anyway. As a side note, I think that if he is included, he'll be second heaviest, I don't know why but I can't imagine Bowser not being the heaviest fighter. Anyway, KING K ROOL FOR SMASH WOOOOO! (Now if only they would close the ballot even though it was supposed to be closed on 10/3...)

TropicalBreeze

Smash Apprentice
Croc fact of the day: despite the fact that they can be deadly near the surface, most crocodilians become downright placid in clear water at a depth of more than five feet. This is because, though they do often hunt fish down there, crocs aren't really equipped to attack something as large as a human without the element of surprise on their side, which they can only get near the surface or in really murky waters.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Wow, now I'm more hyped for the most likely villain newcomer. I think everything listed here would be really fun to play with, and DK needs another fighter anyway. As a side note, I think that if he is included, he'll be second heaviest, I don't know why but I can't imagine Bowser not being the heaviest fighter. Anyway, KING K ROOL FOR SMASH WOOOOO! (Now if only they would close the ballot even though it was supposed to be closed on 10/3...)
2nd time today.

Welkome aboard kutthroat!

i think they are trying to fix the movie list on the smash website...the reason i say is because my sub box on youtube just exploded with a bunch of smash trailers that were uploaded by the official smash youtube account(they all say that they were uploaded 5 mins ago,its the mii fighter wave 4 trailers).

EDIT:yup movie list is working now

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
If you say so and don't blame me for ruining anyone's appetities.

"Whoah, King K. Rool looks sexier than I had imagined without his trademark gear. Just check out those chiseled yellow man breasts, them sexy muscular scaly arms, and that more feral stance to top it all. Now the only thing missing is his glorious Krocodong and I can gaze at this all day."

Aaaaaaaand chances are that I made plenty of people sick by quoting her. :lol:
Your girlfriend is ****ing amazing. :laugh:

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I just had a mini-heart attack because Smash Bros videos showed up in my subscription box on youtube.
It was just the mii costumes.
MII COSTUMES DO NOTHING BUT DISAPPOINT ME.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I just had a mini-heart attack because Smash Bros videos showed up in my subscription box on youtube.
It was just the mii costumes.
MII COSTUMES DO NOTHING BUT DISAPPOINT ME.
That's true, but I've never seen Smash Bros. in Subscriptions before. And these videos have been out for a week now. What it does mean is they could've been in there messing with their youtube video settings, which is very, very interesting...

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That's true, but I've never seen Smash Bros. in Subscriptions before. And these videos have been out for a week now. What it does mean is they could've been in their messing with their youtube video settings, which is very, very interesting...
Exactly. Which means we could be seeing a particular green screen soon enough. :3 (Btw, I still believe K.Rool's going to have his Rare design as a fighter. That costume HAS TO BE USING some of his assets. It's a missed opportunity if they use his Paon design instead. I doubt they'd let the fans down by using his Paon design, so I honestly still believe it'll be his legendary Rare design).

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Exactly. Which means we could be seeing a particular green screen soon enough. :3 (Btw, I still believe K.Rool's going to have his Rare design as a fighter. That costume HAS TO BE USING some of his assets. It's a missed opportunity if they use his Paon design instead. I doubt they'd let the fans down by using his Paon design, so I honestly still believe it'll be his legendary Rare design).
I think if anything it'd be an updated design more influenced by his Rare design than Paon, but still an updated design to be more modern. So it'd be his future design, but taking more inspiration from Rare than Paon.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I think if anything it'd be an updated design more influenced by his Rare design than Paon, but still an updated design to be more modern. So it'd be his future design, but taking more inspiration from Rare than Paon.
If they went down that road, I'd 100% be ok with that. I have faith in Sakurai to deliver King K. Rool in the best possible fashion, so I could very much see him doing something similar to what you're suggesting. Either way, I hope to hear about him soon enough (as in, a week soon enough).

Last edited:

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I think it's kind of rude that they haven't said anything about the ballot.
Hell, even a tweet just saying "the ballot's over, stay tuned in the coming weeks for more info".

This ballot was a huge deal to a lot of us.

TheWozny

Smash Ace
NNID
Woznito
I hope my votes for K. Rool and Wolf pay off... I'll be honest though, I think based on the amount of fan-made ballots with results that show K. Rool being King (no pun intended), he has this in the bag.

Top Bottom