• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

K. Rool's Kremling Kutthroats: PM BKupa666 for an Invite to the New K. Rool Thread

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Characters are way too big, Saffrom City is larger then that.
It doesn't look like the appropriate level of zoom for characters that are that close together, unless (A) this is a fixed camera from Training, or (B) the elevator is always in view.
I knew it! There was something odd about the picture, but I could have taken a closer look.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm not sure if it's real this "leak", even if it's fake, it's not that unlikely, it's a pretty popular stage and people would like it back.

For the Sakurai logic... I don't think he has that logic... seriously it sounds a bit silly.

It's like: "We have Shantae and we have Rayman, I'll add Sukapon".

Also, he shared an image of the level:

Jesus, has that stage shrunk?
I coulda sworn that the characters (DK in this example) used to be about 2/3 of the Pokemon Door's height...

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
You know who doesn't use that sort of idiotic logic? Sakurai. You know who does? Fans.

Say what you will about him, but Sakurai looks at individual characters in terms of what he thinks they can bring to the table. Fans, on the other hand, are the ones who distill everything down to "muh DK reps" and "muh female reps."

Therefore, I will conclude that a fan wrote that, and that it's full of the stuff that makes the grass grow green.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Yo.
If/When K. Rool gets confirmed as a fighter
I WILL sing my parody of Leo Luster
And I WILL publish it.
And I expect a handful of you to do your own covers!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, I talked to JaidynReiman last week, and he said something about another update around the time of the Tokyo Game Show (though Nintendo isn't really going to be there, but this is separate). This is what he said.

I think a new character will be revealed before the ballot ends and announced to be released on October 3rd. That could be as late as October 1st, but personally I think its more likely they get announced earlier.

Another distinct possibility is this:

Between Mewtwo's public release, which is essentially the release of the first wave of Mii Fighter costumes as well, and E3, was 48 days.

Between E3 (the second wave) and Tourneys mode update, it was 46 days.

Its possible the next update could be another 46-50 days. 50 days, notably, falls right around September 19th. If they do it a bit earlier, they could maybe have a big hype Super Mario Maker thing, launch that game, then promote a bunch of other upcoming releases and DLC all at the same time, with the fourth Smash wave coming around the 15th-19th, the week of TGS.
I dunno about the "another character" part, but do you think we may get something next week from Nintendo? (I hope you don't mind me posting this, Jaidyn)

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
I cracked up at that logic"People want X and Y lets give them Z". I can only imagine what combinations you can make.
-People like K. Rool=villains
-People like Bandana Dee=enemies
=Kritter confirmed

-People like K. Rool=reptiles
-People like Wolf=Star Fox
=Leon Powalski confirmed

-People like K. Rool=fat characters
-People like Shantae=sexy characters
=K. Rool confirmed (because he is sexy. See what I did there?:troll:).

Stay tuned for "101 crazy teories on how Sakurai could make the opposite of what people want".

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
If it means anything, the Corneria Melee stage was shrunk as well on the 3DS version. I still am skeptical about this obviously but there is precedence for stages shrinking.

It's not so much the size of the stage as it is the weird ass camera angle.

Yep, calling it fake.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
You guys think we may get more dk mii costumes if K. Rool gets announced? Maybe a kritter and squawk costume perhaps? And are we going to get more 2 minute game demos in the classic games mode?

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
my reaction: Well my apparent asshole of a best friend messaged me that k.rool is in smash so i scramble to click the provided and... my heart sank but then quickly despair and dissapointment then turned into unstoppable rage towards the ruse that was given to me.

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
What would be some offensive K. Rool personas? For me:

Ku Klux K. Rool
K. Rool Hitler
Ossomma K. Roolin
K. Rool Hussein
Konfederate K. Rool

King_K_Rules

Smash Journeyman
This whole K. Rool + Krystal = Dixie thing, reminds me of the detractor's nonsense "LOL people only want K. Rool because DK rep!!!11!"

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Have a safe 9/11, guys, and my condolences to any of those affected by it.

Last edited:

Tortilla Noggin

Smash Obsessed
with all of us singing/typing a chorus of Halleluiah
I'll be singing this shanty, myself!

The chorus will apply to haters, I'm quite sure.

"I'll make you swab the deck and then I'll throw you in the brig! I swear I'll make you walk the plank to right the wrong you did!"

:laugh:

Also, replace "coconut" with "DLC".

Last edited:
Top Bottom