• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just Incase Kevin's Salty (And even if he's not): Time for more... - July 27th, 2013 - Raleigh, NC

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
So uhhhhhhh

I decided to host a tournament

It's a Melee tournament

Schedule
11:30AM- Doors Open
12:00PM- Sign Ups Starts (Both Doubles and Singles)
1:30PM- Doubles Sign Ups End and Doubles Starts (Hopefully)
4:30/5PM- Singles Sign Ups End/Tentative Singles Starting Time (I really want doubles to be finished before we start singles, I also would really like to run pools but that's also tentative)

IMPORTANT NOTE: I ONLY HAVE ONE SET-UP, Y'ALL NEED TO BRING SET UPS FOR THIS TO WORK

Prices/Payouts

I have a door fee for two reason: Firstly, I need an insentive to make you bring set-ups. Second, all available door fee funds will go towards a bunch of Little Ceasar's (I can imagine at least 3-4 with the attendance I'm expecting)

Door Fee- $2 Bring a Cube/Wii+Melee and a TV, it's free. Bring one of the two, it's half price
NOTE: Bringing only a cube/wii or only a copy of Melee will not waive any part of the fee, I know it's rare that people bring a cube without Melee but just clarifying
(Malk's rule: ladies get in free)

Doubles- $10 per team
Singles- $7 per person

Payout: 55/30/15 For Teams 60/30/10 For Singles

Guess we'll use APEX rules unless there's something in there people don't like that I'm not aware of

more to come

leggo

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
I will be try to be there with some custom controllers, and I will get ***** yet again by amateurs :c

I just want to 0 to death combo one person, and I will be good :cool:

hood+

Smash Cadet
I'll be there with a friend, both signing up. First melee tournament. Can't wait.

Zelbertoad

Smash Cadet
Would it be okay if I brought over a wii and melee? I sold my gamecube years ago. There is a good chance that I'll be attending.

GCS Gaming Customs

Just going to answer that for you (I don't see any possible reason against this) that this should be fine, actually better since smash is in a higher resolution when played on the wii :b:

If I can make it, Ill be there, but I will be on vacation up north that weekend (coming back that sunday) and Raleigh is a three hour drive...

CMacNasty

Smash Rookie
I'm moving to Raleigh on 7/26 and will hopefully make it - I should be able to bring a Wii.
Excited to play again and meet new people... been too long!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
If I didn't have RA Training that day, I'd be there. It's been so long since I've played Kirby in tournament, too.

GCS Gaming Customs

I think I can make it now, I kinda hope not too many people show, the last tourney I went to had upwards of 60 people (but, it was Melee and Brawl).... How many usually come to tourney's like these?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
kevin come to this and i'll team with you

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
because my summer classes are over and money for break housing is stupid and uncg won't let me stay past 12PM of the 27th

Top Bottom