• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just Incase Kevin's Salty (And even if he's not): Time for more... - July 27th, 2013 - Raleigh, NC

Upke

Smash Journeyman
Yo fun tourney, you guys. I'm glad I could make it out and rep Zelda even if just for a few games. Lucas, our set was sick as ****, and I will be picking up a legitimate counter to Y.Link because **** that MU, lol. Smith is super legit though, I'm still glad to see low tiers making waves.

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
Yea, I got ***** (again) but felt like I represented g&w pretty good, shout outs to slasher and behr for destroying me so I can learn to get better with him, lemme know what you guys thought of my g&w game if you played with me at all! I'm always up for any sort of constructive criticism.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'll make a results thread tomorrow

For now shoutoutz to everyone

There were 8 teams, but 28 singles entrants

Triangle vs Greens/Asheboro was hype

I'll be louder next time

I need to sleep

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Yo fun tourney, you guys. I'm glad I could make it out and rep Zelda even if just for a few games. Lucas, our set was sick as ****, and I will be picking up a legitimate counter to Y.Link because **** that MU, lol. Smith is super legit though, I'm still glad to see low tiers making waves.

your zelda is nasty...I'm glad to see another nasty low tier do it right in NC

results obv
4th: gofg
5th: foxy
5th: Bl@kChris
7th: Lucas
7th: Moses

idk remember the rest. 28 entrants.

so on the way home on Market street in Greensboro, it's cam, mono chris, sneak, and me. We are listening to the Shingeki no Kyojin theme and then Sneak goes "is that a dead body?" and Cam goes in reverse to check, and it's a body. I call out to it and then we hear his phone ringing and Cam picks it up and casually converses with Kayla and explain we found him KO'd on the side of the road, and that Cam was just a random ***** and not a friend. **** was gold, it was amazing

I'm really salty at moses i wanna beat falcon.

uhhh...nice seeing old faces and new ones as well.

it was hot as **** in that apartment

shout outs to to lucas, shout outs to bennett, shout outs to that one ***** that mained link, shout outs to steak & shake and #JMH and shout outs to Oliver.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
then top 10 is

1: Ronzell
2: Taheem
3: Sneak
4: Gofg
5: Bl@kchris
5: JMH
7: Lucas
7: Moses
9: Zach (Left Early)
9: Smith
9: Foxy
9: Slasher

hood+

Smash Cadet
incredible first tournament experience, shout outs to hart for hosting, jmh for a great introduction, foxy for friendlies, theo (?) for a mad marth game, hype

i also still feel bad for being apart of the **** train that partially blocked the screen during loser's finals in teams. i'm really sorry to the people who i goofed on.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
don't worry about it bro. i'm glad you guys showed up, and had a good time. sorry i didn't get a chance to play against you, but my play felt pretty underwhelming yesterday anyway. hope to see you guys again sooner rather than later!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
your zelda can win i promise

Top Bottom