• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

just a curious question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
KeepSpeedN was really sick at one point, but did he quit? I'm not familiar with Florida at all (how tragic, I should take a Melee-inspired road trip and make some more 30 minute combo vids along the way)

he was the Sheik I was most impressed with, well, ever, I believe. Except maybe for KDJ.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
okay I see hiroshi huh very well then im gonna work hard to beat him one day. lol @masky your gonna have to beat me first =) Thank you everyone for answering a simple question.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Derf Noucles SheikSSBM and Speed all have really good sheiks but don't play very often anymore

My sheik's pretty good too but I'll go months without using her sometimes >_>

Sheik mains are sparse in FL...

Are you challenging to a sheik ditto? Regardless of the answer, I'll play you next tourney we both attend.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
seibrik is good I got to play him in may. ya exarch we can sheik ditto at a tourney sometime or just play for that matter. laijin qft!!! =) You know im pretty happy no one flamed, trolled, etc to a thread like this good **** atlantic south. So mature :)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya man one day we will ganon ditto. what happened to fox? BTW a mod should close this thread my question was answered. Thanks for teaching melee in my noob months you will always be known as a cool guy by me. Miami is not too far cocanut creek really close to ft lauderdale

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Ya man one day we will ganon ditto. what happened to fox? BTW a mod should close this thread my question was answered. Thanks for teaching melee in my noob months you will always be known as a cool guy by me. Miami is not too far cocanut creek really close to ft lauderdale
Oh alright, you should come to Zero Ping sometime and let me know, so we can get some matches in.

Laijin

Smash Hero
seibrik is good I got to play him in may. ya exarch we can sheik ditto at a tourney sometime or just play for that matter. laijin qft!!! =) You know im pretty happy no one flamed, trolled, etc to a thread like this good **** atlantic south. So mature :)
What?
I'm being serious.
I'm pretty sure I am the best Sheik main in FL right now.

But whatever. You guys can have your own opinions.

Rayku

Smash Lord
What?
I'm being serious.

Since when d'you main Sheik? I was always under the assumption you were a Young Link main.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Since when d'you main Sheik? I was always under the assumption you were a Young Link main.
I dropped Young Link so fast after a few months of moving here. Hes like a secondary now. I mained sheik as a secondary for a few years now, but rarely bought her out in tournaments. Now shes the only character I use, with the occasional young link against certain match ups.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
since when were you an FL player? i was under the impression you wanted to be a GA player

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
rofl at "Best Sheik" this and that. Whenever a sheik places top 3 in a tournament full of good players, then you'll see a hint of best sheik in FL. Once they do that consistently, then you'll know.

This thread is pretty much a flame waiting to happen, and Laijin took the bait.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
the reason hiroshi hasnt posted in this thread yet is because he saw like 2-3 posts in a row of ppl calling him the best sheik in fl without him saying anything first and he had a heartattack from the joy

jk <3 hiroshi

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Oh alright, you should come to Zero Ping sometime and let me know, so we can get some matches in.
ok next month sense Im in the middle of something right now lol. we can ganon ditto. Pm your #

I owe you about 100 + ganon dittos LOL... p.s. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241575 go to that spider..

anyway..

Best Sheik in FL? doesn't exist.
Please ganon ditto me:)

What?
I'm being serious.

I thought you were a yl main so I thought you were joking. ok though I will see in person eventauly.

Mars I would beat you so bad in a falco ditto or fox or using my spacies in general. Im half kidding:chuckle:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
last time i played laijin in GA
which was around a month or two ago
i played him in a sheik ditto (I don't use sheik) and i lost 1 stock while sandbagging
then i beat him with falcon fairly easily, still sandbagging.

:/
he said he was rusty and hadn't been playing ssbm.

so in that case, gathering from info in this thread, it's h1roshi atm.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
god **** it.
laijin just win a tournament or stfu. if you were the best **** sheik in florida someone other than you would have said it. if you want to prove yourself then place well at gigabits or something.

apologies for the harshness ;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom