• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jungle Republic Mafia: To Clarify, the Werewolves Won The Game. Here Marks a New Age in Activity Reform.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I legitimately feel like you aren’t reading the game Raxxel. Look one post above you.
Guess I need to check up on what an ISO is.

Aaaah. That plus the majority vote being the lynch means I'll just leave it alone.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame Looking forward to reading that.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
For what it’s worth an iso is basically just rereading and forming an opinion of a certain player or pairing without any other thoughts of the game, focusing only on their posts and reactions to the game without other players insights to clarify between them.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I’m completely fine with RR being the lynch today, I’m not seeing a multi day bus of RR/Pythag and still want to see the possibility of RR/Z25 played out more.

Once again the self preservative play of Z25 reeks and it’s more apparent by the fact that he’s all but disappeared now that RR has become the most likely candidate.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Yup’ either way tier listen to my read list.

Distrust Kevin of he does not die tonight.

Kill WW maven and if you think Pythag is a ww.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You can hammer whenever I ain’t gonna hammer myself.

My reads still stand shame a lot of town got really off base with reading me but oh well that’s mafia sometimes.

Hope my town flips gets you guys in the right direction.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** came up and I got massively delayed but to save the time it takes to type up a full quote by quote wall I'll just say that essentially RR/Pythag have in fact been pushing each other since D1, particularly hard on D1 with a lull on D2. I actually didn't realized how hard either of them were going after each other early in the game. I can gather the quotes later but it's also easy to easy if you just search by user for RR in this thread. A good half or so of his first 10 posts all involved pressure/voting for pythag. So like essentially if they're WW they've been engaging in a coordinated mutual pressure distancing tactic from D1.

This makes me even more interested in the RR flip vs. Z25 right now because WW RR I think blows this game wide open whereas non WW RR gives me the info I need to reassess the game and PoE out possible pairings that I'm thinking could be bingos right now but could be wrong about

Right now I'm trying to go back thru to find RR/Z25 interactions but really that's just for my own benefit because with so little time left I don't think I'm changing anyones mind re: who to hammer today and I generally still think RR is the best play

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
It seems we've settled then. Just to make sure, you aight if we do this hammer Kev?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Quick and dirty highlights from my ISO:

Dang I be popular to be lynched, wish I was this popular with other guys ;_;

@Tom can we be friends? I wanna stay buddies and friends but I need you to post some more. You got some likes but it doesn’t tell me much? Want me dead? You should vote for me then. Pythag? Vote for them. I want to know.

Z25 Z25 whats up buddy? Wanna read the thread and then decide if we burn the furry, me, at the stake or someone else? Do you like Pythag? What about Lore v Mac?

KevinM KevinM can I patch things up ? :( you got a beef with me and I wanna ask why you hate my posts.

Maven89 Maven89 you think Tom is better than me and Pythag for likes but no posts? I get the lurk/inactive hating but what ya got for me regarding lore v Mac?
interesting first Z25 interaction here. Light buddying in the form of playful "lul come at me bro *wink wink*" poking. Notice he's asking him questions, this is a common element in their early interactions. Could be RR is trying not to look like he's avoiding touching the Z25 slot and wants to put some pressure but nothing that would put Z25 in a corner or really threaten to turn a spotlight on the slot

Town:
Lore
Mac

Town/null:
Raxxel
Rajam(meta gut guess with behavior)

Null:
Tom
FF
Z25
KevinM

Scum/null:
Maven

Scum:
Brindol
Pythag
Z25 ranks literally right in the middle. If I'm wrong about RR/Pythag doing an all in bus strat, this would be the opposite scum buddy approach - don't ****ing touch each other. essentially this lists dodges RR having to really articulate any rationale re: a read on the Z25 slot in either direction, town or scum with this straight up null read and convenient center positioning which absolves him of having to really explain a relative ranking for Z25 if someone were to ask a hypothetical "why X slot over Z25 in terms of scumminess/towniness?" he can literally just fall back on the null read

Need to also if Pythag would make that call.

Dislike early Pythag a lot but not on my radar much at this point with that flip.
interesting how RR essentially states himself the conclusion of my ISO: that he strong early pressured the slot but pull his foot way off the gas D2

Brindol lynch was the slot not offering anything of value, that much is obvious and he was the, “let’s deal with the slot now” kind of lynch. Which I am A-Ok with as a day 1 lynch.

What I want to look at is how people voted the slot with their own reads.

Not sure what to make of Tom’s coming back in post and voting Mac. I could see that trying to set up Lore for a fall after but did Tom guess he would die? Doubt it. Could also be distancing from Mac but I currently doubt this. Tom flipping with the defense makes me look at Lore with some eyes.

I don’t think FF is with Tom given he offered Tom as a strong lynch candidate.

Brindol lynch gives me little on the connection front on a glance. KevinM flipping on the slot when he wanted connections doesn’t give good vibes with me. I need to dig into why Z25 was offered up outside of it just happened.
bold suggests RR wants to pressure the slot but doesn't actually do it, putting it off for later still double checking if he ever followed thru with this. if not, this looks really pro RR z25 WW team

Z25 Z25 can you explain the third party actions to me again? I’m trying to get a grasp on this wording but why call it like this?

Your overreaction to KevinM looks very poor for minimal pressure. Which is my biggest issue with you right now.
very similar post to his first interaction with Z25. the consonance worries me because we're much deeper into the game at this point. Makes it feel like RR is being artificially constrained here with his interactions with the slot

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Of course the furry would roll WW? Who would have thunk?
lmao how did I not see this, total WIFOM but props for this big ball **** if you're WW RR

@#HBC | Mac You think Kevin baited Z into a bad reaction knowing he could spin it? I've legit jumped into games without reading the rules of some set-ups.
interesting that he's light defending Z25 thru attacking kevin as an unfair potential assailant especially when viewed in the context of this post

Z25 Z25 of whom is left who is a WW from what you can gather?

@Pythag who is my mate? Are you done being hung up with my day 1 post?

I want to reread Pythag and figure out if I am ok with FF overall. FF is being extremely agreeable in a way I wanna dig into but I’ll trust Mac on this.

Feeling before anything I want to lynch Pythag, why are people calling this slot town? Even with a wedding content gives me nothing substantial. Nothing firm.

I want to figure out z25 vs KevinM, i think Z25 reacted poorly yesterday but I have a distrust of KevinM on how he interacted and formed some reads. A lot of hows I am working with the dots. Z25 played a lot of defense which is not a good tell for me.

I’d lean more on z25 being scum in this but a lot of it is my distrust of KevinM. Given Mac flipped down my worry of Mac + KevinM running town as WWs paranoia is gone.

I think Maven is trying to think on his own more than others with good substance. I get his mindset step by step.

I dislike Raxxel’s early hammer when I wanted Rajam content but I dunno if I would push to off him on that alone.

Lynch:
Pythag
Z25/KevinM (leaning more z)
Rajam

Thinking:
KevinM (twice cause I need to think on this hard)
Raxxel(more in town pile)

Town:
Raxel(thinking)
FF
Maven

Vote: Pythag
this post is very interaction dense and I encourage everyone to re-read this post his flip but look at how he's couching his read of Z25 as contingent on Kevmo's play? This looks kind of like a setup to poison the well to speak and make Kevin look bad if Z25 flips scum by suggesting their interaction his shady

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gonna finish my reread and go full pushing on this answer.
this interaction with Z25 (he's quoting Z25 here where Z25 ask's RR "where he goes if [Z25] is town") gives me the ****ing heebie jeebies for some reason

Rereading as a third party, your reaction here on page 11 is a huge overreach.

You went right after him fast for the neck but I find your reasoning to be less sound.

I’m not with KevMo with the set up stuff, I am when it comes to hoe you reacted to his call out.
finally some real pressure from RR on Z25 but only as the play on Z25 is becoming more popular, hmmmmmm

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Opportunistic to jump on this, why so hard on this push? What about your other players like KevMo you hates?
more real pressure on Z25 but again in the context of his interactions with kevmo. If RR is WW I think it has to be Z25 as partner because he's clearly setting Kevmo up as a WW distancing partner with this kind of attacking if so

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

lmao still trying to set up kevin even on his deathbed

yeah no way kev and Z25 are aligned, scum flip on RR hard confirms kev non WW because he's been trying to get him to sink with Z25 since late D2

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You’re potentially not the play today so you don’t have much to offer? This is why I hate your slot it seems like you’re only active for self preservation and you continue to show this very mentality
See here’s my problem. It seems like no matter what the hell I say, you don’t like it. And honestly I don’t see why I should bother at this point. I gave all the info and thoughts I had because I figured I was getting lynched anyway.

At the time I posted, there was no solid direction of change, me not being the target was merely a possibility. As I said it didn’t matter to me what way the vote went so I had nothing to add.

That said FF is posting solid content and views on RR’s actions this page. I may have had RR in a town read but with more content from now, I can get the idea of why he should be lynched. I doubt he’s the last goon, but I’d say WW could be pretty likely going off of his behavior and the numbers.

As I said before killing Mac had to be done by someone active and with good experience in these games, which would fit Red relatively well imo even though I wasn’t sure he was it, I think he’s looking more likely now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would hammer but if the thread wants discussion I’m not going to end it early, although it has died down a little.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
lmao still trying to set up kevin even on his deathbed

yeah no way kev and Z25 are aligned, scum flip on RR hard confirms kev non WW because he's been trying to get him to sink with Z25 since late D2
I don’t trust the way he has kept things close to the chest most of this game and how some pushes went.

You literally would not bat an eye if he showed up in a 6-4 man lylo with everyone town reading him?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Alright I'm guessing everything is out there that will be out there for today.

Vote: Red Ryu

Top Bottom