• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jungle Republic Mafia: To Clarify, the Werewolves Won The Game. Here Marks a New Age in Activity Reform.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
this whole post is just straight grime

first he tries to act like only kevin has pushes his slot so the fact that kevin has lived this long somehow proves that Z25 cant be WW because he wouldve done yomi level 1 WW killing and killed his "biggest" pressure source immediately. this is as laughable as WIFOM can get. The obvious answer is that despite kevin's pressure, guess what? We didn't ****ing lynch z25. clearly kevin's pressure wasn't bringing Z25 to the chopping block, so why get trigger happy and kill a slot that is putting just-not-quite-enough pressure on you to be lethal? of course though with the diluted player base, and with kevin having really no other targets left to draw his attention, killing kevin going into MYLO certainly pays dividends for your slot
This is a good point, and I think it actually jives with how checked out at the end of the day Z25 was.

you slotting me and maven as plays today reeks of opportunism, especially considering you literally offer up gut reads as your justification. In ****ing mylo. like bruh, I'm not one to shy away from a gut read, like I clearly shouldve listed to it on kevin but instead let him pat my *** for looking in the wrong places all game, but this lynch pool is straight sus as ****. Like wtf is "oh hey guys I totally thought kev was scum the whole time and frozen's kinda like kev even though they cant be aligned so teehee guess that means WW!"
I think i agree with this. I wouldn't exactly go for gut reads on MYLO, it's one of the primary reasons I've been hesitent with my vote toDay.

What are you talking about? I didn't do a massive wall of text but I did post a salvo of RR ISO quotes and observations at end of day, did you miss that or are you literally saying a didn't ISO RR despite that effort?
Sorry, you are right. My bad.

is anyone else seeing this or am I crazy for thinking maven/Z25 WW?
I don't think you're super off base.

Maven's posts aren't necessarily bad when they're here, but him townreading Z25 is really bizarre to me.
I've been in a game before where I didnt' know what to do and we lynched maven who was actually townie.

If I've got a bunch of venn diagrams up right now, I think Z25 is looking to be in the center. I'm gonna iso his posts.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
thank you for the option to deadline extend, this is ****ing mylo and I'm getting ****ing drowned with **** to do at work right now so I'll take all the time I can get

Vote: Deadline extension

agreed that even though it was scum!Kev he definitely could have been on to something. Funnily enough, my theory right now is that kevin was strating to play more like his town self after tom died and he saw the writing on the wall for lore. I think he mustve realized his only strategy was just to be as pro-town as possible but just enough so that he wouldnt pull an NK since he was his team's anchor. It makes sense giving that he was really not exactly spearheading wagons but rather pushing more popular ones as a good advocate but never the face of the movement so to speak. I think he wanted to legitimately scum hunt and get massive town cred for nailing WWs and then ride that cred to endgame but without being perceived as "team leader" who would eat the WW bullet immediately if he started running train on them and didn't even try to hide the fact that he was the driving force behind the scum hunting that lead town to the WWs. unfortunately though it seems like he flew a little too close to the sun perhaps and whoever the WWs are actually did perceive him in that leader role

viewing kevs play as more "off" when he had more to lose when both tom and lore weren't under so much pressure really explains why I felt a contrast between his D1, D2, and even D3 play a bit. and given what I believe was an evolution of his strategy, I think his late game reads re: potential WWs could bear some fruit for us with proper consideration

tbh this is a great meta observation. Lore was super defensive about so much of the pressure he was getting, but you're right, he never seemed to lash out on Kev even tho kev was essentially along for the ride on the pressure/lynch lore train. We heard plenty of critique from lore re: everyone else "not having good reasons" to be pressuring lore but kev lowkey had a pass

Raxxel Raxxel what did you mean in the post pythag is quoting here? Are you actually saying you're town reading Z25 now, or did you just mean you're not explicitly scumreading him and instead just have him back to null? You saying you were "wiping your slate clean" seems to imply the latter but I want to be sure because pythag has a point here

Absolutely not. No one is leaping anywhere on my scumdar right now. No kneejerk ****. All I know is that I've been getting outplayed by the WWs hard and that taking obvious WIFOM bait like that is going to make town lose this game. Clearly if you're WW you stood to gain from an RR mislynch yesterday and you don't even look that bad for it because you've been so consistent on the slot all game. If you're WW and Z25 is your buddy that's the juiciest ML you could have possibly cashed in yesterday because no one can call you an opportunist. Z25's slot has always bothered me this game and now I'm feeling like I went for a hail mary taking the RR flip because I got so caught up in the you vs. RR connection and really I should've gone for the slot that I felt played overall scummier, Z25. problem is now I can't ****ing get Z25's flip without risking a loss if he's actually ****ing town

first he tries to act like only kevin has pushes his slot so the fact that kevin has lived this long somehow proves that Z25 cant be WW because he wouldve done yomi level 1 WW killing and killed his "biggest" pressure source immediately. this is as laughable as WIFOM can get. The obvious answer is that despite kevin's pressure, guess what? We didn't ****ing lynch z25. clearly kevin's pressure wasn't bringing Z25 to the chopping block, so why get trigger happy and kill a slot that is putting just-not-quite-enough pressure on you to be lethal? of course though with the diluted player base, and with kevin having really no other targets left to draw his attention, killing kevin going into MYLO certainly pays dividends for your slot

you slotting me and maven as plays today reeks of opportunism, especially considering you literally offer up gut reads as your justification. In ****ing mylo. like bruh, I'm not one to shy away from a gut read, like I clearly shouldve listed to it on kevin but instead let him pat my *** for looking in the wrong places all game, but this lynch pool is straight sus as ****. Like wtf is "oh hey guys I totally thought kev was scum the whole time and frozen's kinda like kev even though they cant be aligned so teehee guess that means WW!"

frankly i'm getting the vibe that you knew RR was gonna be a townflip and were ready to use that as leverage to pounce on me today as the remaining "leader" of that mislynch after killing kev for the above described reasons
this is how I read what rajam's argument is as well, and though I follow the logic I don't think there's enough to really prove that you (pythag) weren't just being imprecise with your wording. If you were more strongly claiming that I was "confirmed town," instead of just commenting on your general assessment of my towniness, which is how I interpreted that post, I would buy the argument more. But again I more got the vibe that you were more or less saying "tom's scum flip makes FF look better as a slot" instead of a claim that I was firmly not scum and not WW.

What are you talking about? I didn't do a massive wall of text but I did post a salvo of RR ISO quotes and observations at end of day, did you miss that or are you literally saying a didn't ISO RR despite that effort?

You and Z25 both grouping pythag and me like this has me anxious af that you're the WW pair trying to prime us as lynch candidates today with little explicit basis just so that you have the option. all of a sudden defending Z25 as town because you just think he's overreacting to pressure? like what is this ****. part of me wants to believe you'd never go all in and open buddy like this but this is like a jarringly bad take

Raxxel Raxxel Rajam Rajam Pythag Pythag is anyone else seeing this or am I crazy for thinking maven/Z25 WW?
Your really over reacting to my post here and I really don’t get the vibe it’s because your a townie who’s scared of MYLO. In fact look at how Kevin acted all game like he was worried about MYLO and really digging into uncharted choices. So I’m not ready to buy you are town. Your reaction really doesn’t st well.

Hell look at maven he didn’t flip out over that post. Although his sudden defense for me after yesterday I’ll give you is worth considering. Like I said before my read on maven is far from a gut one. I’ve played quite a few games with him. He doesn’t backseat play like this when town. He is a lot less active or decisive then previous games. His presence only shows up when he feels like it and he posts only a few small bits of text a day. That’s not the maven plays I know so I don’t trust he’s town. You l, you are more of a gut but as I said before, I find pythag to be town, rajam is someone I’m skeptical on but given their later content and the fact it’s very close to MYLO I can give that slot a pass. Rax I can at least trust the view point of others in this slot. Your content is alright but be that ready to push a lynch out yesterday and then being confused that it wasn’t the time to do so concerns me.

Now for your other points.

Kevin literally was the one to start the push on me, everyone else joined in but no one wanted to leap to me until then. It was only when Kevin said I should be the play that others listened. So yeah the one leading the charge was Kevin. I offered him as a scum read before he even started to get me lynched.

Also let’s entertain your idea for idea that I’m the WW.

Why would I make such an asinine play of killing Kevin after he tried to lynch me knowing town would immediately turn to me?

If anything the WW is trying to pin me that way, but I’d have to be pretty stupid to do that myself when I was already in hot water

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is a good point, and I think it actually jives with how checked out at the end of the day Z25 was.
Bolded is a key ****ing point

If I've got a bunch of venn diagrams up right now, I think Z25 is looking to be in the center. I'm gonna iso his posts.
easily the lowest hanging fruit iso in the game, hoping to get to a full one myself tomorrow

Your really over reacting to my post here and I really don’t get the vibe it’s because your a townie who’s scared of MYLO.
you're right that you're not getting that vibe because I'm not a "townie who's scared of MYLO." Im a townie whos not tryna get ****ing railroaded for the game losing mislynch in MYLO by some FUD spreading bull**** like you're doing right now. but if you want to call me being skeptical of your arguments an overreaction then have fun with that bro

Also let’s entertain your idea for idea that I’m the WW.

Why would I make such an asinine play of killing Kevin after he tried to lynch me knowing town would immediately turn to me?

If anything the WW is trying to pin me that way, but I’d have to be pretty stupid to do that myself when I was already in hot water
"knowing town would immediately turn to me?" lmaoooo this WIFOM is so bad its almost a tell. Oh you knew the town would turn on you if kevin died? real confident of that? why, have you been thinking about the consequences of a kev NK a lot? Oh and btw I love the extra escape hatch at the end "oh and btw even if there's a good reason for me to kill Tom it doesn't matter cuz I'm being framed" lolllll

god z25 WW would be such a goldmine I legit think this could be a 1-2 punch win with a good ISO

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Bolded is a key ****ing point

easily the lowest hanging fruit iso in the game, hoping to get to a full one myself tomorrow

you're right that you're not getting that vibe because I'm not a "townie who's scared of MYLO." Im a townie whos not tryna get ****ing railroaded for the game losing mislynch in MYLO by some FUD spreading bull**** like you're doing right now. but if you want to call me being skeptical of your arguments an overreaction then have fun with that bro

"knowing town would immediately turn to me?" lmaoooo this WIFOM is so bad its almost a tell. Oh you knew the town would turn on you if kevin died? real confident of that? why, have you been thinking about the consequences of a kev NK a lot? Oh and btw I love the extra escape hatch at the end "oh and btw even if there's a good reason for me to kill Tom it doesn't matter cuz I'm being framed" lolllll

god z25 WW would be such a goldmine I legit think this could be a 1-2 punch win with a good ISO
Why would I think I’d be the immediate target?

Is that a Leinster question? Because that might be the stupidest one I’ve heard all game to count as “WIFOM”

I was in everyone’s radar the past three phases, especially day 2. I was literally told I’m a sackable person numerous times. Why the hell wouldn’t I think I’d be a prime lynch target today? I’m assumed guilty just because of my posts, and mentioned yesterday how it’s clear no matter what I say it raises a problem.

So tell me why would I have a mindset that I’m staying this round? I already said yesterday I really don’t care if I go, it’s in town’s hands not mine. If we lose as town, oh well there’s always next game. It was pretty clear I wasn’t changing anyone’s mind though.

Also what the hell does Tom have to do with this? Actually that’s a really interesting place for your mind to go when he wasn’t apart of this discussion.

In fact Kevin and Tom are very different.

What say you to this Rajam Rajam Pythag Pythag Maven89 Maven89 Raxxel Raxxel ?

Also last time I checked I wasn’t treating my sentence as a joke and your just being stupid to mock it. It’s not that unrealistic for scum to setup the easiest lynch target(me) with a night kill. That happens quite frequently to users in these games

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
thank you for the option to deadline extend, this is ****ing mylo and I'm getting ****ing drowned with **** to do at work right now so I'll take all the time I can get

Vote: Deadline extension

agreed that even though it was scum!Kev he definitely could have been on to something. Funnily enough, my theory right now is that kevin was strating to play more like his town self after tom died and he saw the writing on the wall for lore. I think he mustve realized his only strategy was just to be as pro-town as possible but just enough so that he wouldnt pull an NK since he was his team's anchor. It makes sense giving that he was really not exactly spearheading wagons but rather pushing more popular ones as a good advocate but never the face of the movement so to speak. I think he wanted to legitimately scum hunt and get massive town cred for nailing WWs and then ride that cred to endgame but without being perceived as "team leader" who would eat the WW bullet immediately if he started running train on them and didn't even try to hide the fact that he was the driving force behind the scum hunting that lead town to the WWs. unfortunately though it seems like he flew a little too close to the sun perhaps and whoever the WWs are actually did perceive him in that leader role

viewing kevs play as more "off" when he had more to lose when both tom and lore weren't under so much pressure really explains why I felt a contrast between his D1, D2, and even D3 play a bit. and given what I believe was an evolution of his strategy, I think his late game reads re: potential WWs could bear some fruit for us with proper consideration

tbh this is a great meta observation. Lore was super defensive about so much of the pressure he was getting, but you're right, he never seemed to lash out on Kev even tho kev was essentially along for the ride on the pressure/lynch lore train. We heard plenty of critique from lore re: everyone else "not having good reasons" to be pressuring lore but kev lowkey had a pass

Raxxel Raxxel what did you mean in the post pythag is quoting here? Are you actually saying you're town reading Z25 now, or did you just mean you're not explicitly scumreading him and instead just have him back to null? You saying you were "wiping your slate clean" seems to imply the latter but I want to be sure because pythag has a point here

Absolutely not. No one is leaping anywhere on my scumdar right now. No kneejerk ****. All I know is that I've been getting outplayed by the WWs hard and that taking obvious WIFOM bait like that is going to make town lose this game. Clearly if you're WW you stood to gain from an RR mislynch yesterday and you don't even look that bad for it because you've been so consistent on the slot all game. If you're WW and Z25 is your buddy that's the juiciest ML you could have possibly cashed in yesterday because no one can call you an opportunist. Z25's slot has always bothered me this game and now I'm feeling like I went for a hail mary taking the RR flip because I got so caught up in the you vs. RR connection and really I should've gone for the slot that I felt played overall scummier, Z25. problem is now I can't ****ing get Z25's flip without risking a loss if he's actually ****ing town

frankly i'm getting the vibe that you knew RR was gonna be a townflip and were ready to use that as leverage to pounce on me today as the remaining "leader" of that mislynch after killing kev for the above described reasons
this is how I read what rajam's argument is as well, and though I follow the logic I don't think there's enough to really prove that you (pythag) weren't just being imprecise with your wording. If you were more strongly claiming that I was "confirmed town," instead of just commenting on your general assessment of my towniness, which is how I interpreted that post, I would buy the argument more. But again I more got the vibe that you were more or less saying "tom's scum flip makes FF look better as a slot" instead of a claim that I was firmly not scum and not WW.

You and Z25 both grouping pythag and me like this has me anxious af that you're the WW pair trying to prime us as lynch candidates today with little explicit basis just so that you have the option. all of a sudden defending Z25 as town because you just think he's overreacting to pressure? like what is this ****. part of me wants to believe you'd never go all in and open buddy like this but this is like a jarringly bad take

Raxxel Raxxel Rajam Rajam Pythag Pythag is anyone else seeing this or am I crazy for thinking maven/Z25 WW?
I have him back to null. Pythag does raise a good point about Kev still very possibly hunting down a WW, hell that was probably high on Kev's priorities if he wanted to stay alive.

However if we're to follow the Maven/Z25 theory I'd be more comfortable going for Maven first.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
However if we're to follow the Maven/Z25 theory I'd be more comfortable going for Maven first.
Wow this makes me really uncomfortable.

What makes maven more suspicious to you vs Z25?

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

His general silence throughout the game and little contribution as a whole definitely has made me feel like he's a scumread for longer than Z25.

However I'm looking forward to reading the Z25 iso. He's only null to me, not town.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

His general silence throughout the game and little contribution as a whole definitely has made me feel like he's a scumread for longer than Z25.

However I'm looking forward to reading the Z25 iso. He's only null to me, not town.
Thoughts on my post where I tagged you? There’s no reason for FF to be thinking of Tom’s kill without knowing why it was chosen imo. That statement makes no sense

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I went and reread stuff.

Z25 Z25 You were all about Rajam being garbage for being on you yesterDay. Do you find him scummy today?
furthermore, why aren't you pushing for anyone's lynch? You've been defensive now for two days in a row, do you have anything to say aside from defending yourself?

Rajam Rajam You believed that Maven scum => Kevin scum. Does that work in reverse, now that kevin has flipped scum?

Raxxel Raxxel am I putting too much weight on RR thinking the Tom kill was based off an experienced player? I can't find any other reason for Tom dying.
#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame same question.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Thank god. I don’t know who did that but your a bro.

Kevin scumness needed to be gone. Although who would logically do this? I honestly expected kevin as a WW
Kevin was on you. Most of the time scum kill people onto them, they get rid of pressure. The ones alive usually follow their own agenda and dont listen dead people

---

vote: Z25

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I went and reread stuff.

Z25 Z25 You were all about Rajam being garbage for being on you yesterDay. Do you find him scummy today?
furthermore, why aren't you pushing for anyone's lynch? You've been defensive now for two days in a row, do you have anything to say aside from defending yourself?

Rajam Rajam You believed that Maven scum => Kevin scum. Does that work in reverse, now that kevin has flipped scum?

Raxxel Raxxel am I putting too much weight on RR thinking the Tom kill was based off an experienced player? I can't find any other reason for Tom dying.
The circumstances around Tom's death were odd. He did nothing D1 so how he got WW attention is beyond me. I think you're right, someone experienced with playing with him in previous games must have seen him as capable and dangerous, which is why he got mauled early despite his lacking D1 play.

Now, my question is, who is experienced with playing with Tom?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I went and reread stuff.

I wasn’t voting without more discussion around here, which sadly this day has been really slow which sucks cause mafia isn’t a fun game if there’s no activity.

As for lynches, I already gave my list. I want maven gone first and then FF should be looked at. Maven without a doubt is scum and I can’t believe we are letting him show up once a phase then leave without contributing again.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think it's easy to forget that Tom may have been an attractive NK target N1 precisely because he didnt have much content and thus his flip offered us very little connection wise. We did end up nailing lore but that was IMO more because of what mac brought to the table, not any connections left by Tom. Yeah he's a veteran player too but Im not putting so much stock in that considering he just played in the reunion game as well so its not like people in this game didn't have recent play of his to evaluate

Z25 Z25 are you saying that its me/maven as the WW team? Or are you just so confident maven is WW than you're willing to risk mislynching me tomorrow because at that point the game would be 3v1?

The fact that youre setting us up like this as back to back plays sketches me out. I could see you trying to do this to bus maven and ride that town cred to a win in the 3v1 but I also don't see maven going along with that strat at all and hes literally open buddying you now out of no where which has me confused af

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ive had like no free time these past 2 days, really frustrating to be up against deadline like this with everyone else seeming to be pretty busy as well. Id really like to get another 24 hour extension so I can have one non ****ing work day to sit down and actually try to reread this game. The deadline times are awful for me because im in NM so deadline is 3 PM for me here and Im still at work stuck phone posting

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Deadline is in 2 hours folks we need to hustle assuming we arent getting another extension. I think maven and Z25 are our best plays at this point just based on overall play/scummyness but im frustrated because my gut is telling me they cant be partners, their interactions are to dissonant IMO for them to be coordinating but then again maybe they arent and one of then is just going rogue on the other

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think it's easy to forget that Tom may have been an attractive NK target N1 precisely because he didnt have much content and thus his flip offered us very little connection wise. We did end up nailing lore but that was IMO more because of what mac brought to the table, not any connections left by Tom. Yeah he's a veteran player too but Im not putting so much stock in that considering he just played in the reunion game as well so its not like people in this game didn't have recent play of his to evaluate

Z25 Z25 are you saying that its me/maven as the WW team? Or are you just so confident maven is WW than you're willing to risk mislynching me tomorrow because at that point the game would be 3v1?

The fact that youre setting us up like this as back to back plays sketches me out. I could see you trying to do this to bus maven and ride that town cred to a win in the 3v1 but I also don't see maven going along with that strat at all and hes literally open buddying you now out of no where which has me confused af
I honestly think you two as a WW makes sense. I want Maven’s flip first because depending on how it goes I would want to re read the thread and his few interactions. I really think Maven flips scum though.

I’ll say I don’t have you as high as Maven.

So far I’ve become pretty confident Pythag and Rajam are town, so I think it comes down to you or rax next. Which I’d have to really look back after whatever flip we get today to see how I feel more one it.

I fully agree on your past part, his buddy feels really out of place and makes me think he has some sort of agenda behind or maybe he’s trying to avoid not getting lynched by trying to support me.(probably so I wouldn’t vote?)Whatever it is I don’t trust it and it furthers my idea that he should be the lynch today

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since now one else is here I’m putting my vote down in case nothing changes before the end of the phase.

Vote: Maven

Rajam

Smash Champion
I went and reread stuff.

for the record i thought the implication was the other way, i thought kevin scum -》 maven scum, but also i thought they could've been scummates, which is now impossible with all the mafiosos gone

Rajam

Smash Champion
How do you feel about FF? Any other re reads you have now?
idk im not lynching him in mylo when there's bigger fish to fry. If game keeps going it means we lynch correctly toDay and we gain more info when rereading and revaluating frozen's slot

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
idk im not lynching him in mylo when there's bigger fish to fry. If game keeps going it means we lynch correctly toDay and we gain more info when rereading and revaluating frozen's slot
I agree that that should be the play for the today. Who’s on your list to go today?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Official Votecount:

Z25: 1 (Rajam)
Maven89: 1 (Z25)

Not Voting: 4 (FrozenFlame, Maven89, Pythag, Raxxel)

A No Lynch occurs, as no player has reached a majority, so nobody is lynched.

Night 4 begins now, at 5 PM EST on September 6th. It will continue until 5 PM EST on September 7th, at which point Day 5 will begin (and the activity levels will actually increase).

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
ITs super dumb that a majority of players were just allowed to not vote and haven’t gotten any prods past the first one

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
It's LYLO today. Either we lynch a WW or we lose.

Vote Maven

Going to stick with who I've been thinking for a while now. If I'm wrong so be it, but I have a literal 50% chance of being right at this point.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I really am upset scum was given a free kill on our best player. We barely had activity yesterday and scum got to do nothing and got a free kill which is bull ****.

There should not have been a phase allowed to end this late until the game with only one vote until I voted to avoid there being two town kills.

Maven should absolutely be the play and if he is somehow not scum I’ll be shocked.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also if town loses I’m ngl it’s kind in on the rules and host no offense utopian. But if there was activity I’m confident we would have lynched scum yesterday

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok yeah plurality lynch is ****ing wack we literally could have lost on one ****ing vote last phase

I mean its all but confirmed that one of maven or z25 has to be scum at this point. Z25's vote to prevent a lynch from going thru would have looked wayyyyyy better if it was to save someone else but the self preservation of it since he would have died had there been no other vote kind of nulls that out

so essentially either guaranteed z25 or maven is scum orrrr the scum are not here or dumb lmao

If this is some insane bus I'm gonna lose my ****

definitely gonna try to do an iso of both of you quick

Raxxel Raxxel Rajam Rajam what yall thinkin re: z25 v maven?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok yeah plurality lynch is ****ing wack we literally could have lost on one ****ing vote last phase

I mean its all but confirmed that one of maven or z25 has to be scum at this point. Z25's vote to prevent a lynch from going thru would have looked wayyyyyy better if it was to save someone else but the self preservation of it since he would have died had there been no other vote kind of nulls that out

so essentially either guaranteed z25 or maven is scum orrrr the scum are not here or dumb lmao

If this is some insane bus I'm gonna lose my ****

definitely gonna try to do an iso of both of you quick

Raxxel Raxxel Rajam Rajam what yall thinkin re: z25 v maven?
Your right that one of use for sure is scum in that scenario but I’m positive maven is scum at this point.

I want to ask you this, your looking at my vote from one perspective.

There’s another perspective though, and that’s that I voted for a no lynch because I wanted to avoid two free kills for scum. One is bad enough.

Wouldn’t you at least agree that a townie in that scenario would do the same?

I’m not saying you have to trust me, but I want you to at least look at all angles because it’s literally do or die today

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also for the love of god can we please get an actual discussion going today? We really need to have as much of it as possible to try and net town a win

Top Bottom