• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 1st, WotDD UC SantabarBros tourney

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
Melee Singles Bracket Results:
1: Sfat ($102.00)
2: Westballz ($51.00)
3: Coolkid ($17.00)
4: Baka4moe
5: OkamiBW
5: L
7: BizzaroFlame
7: A Rookie
9: Combofest
9: Sparky
9: Green Ranger
9: Sung
13: SacaSuMoto
13: Dantefox
13: Pikazoo
13: Joejoe
[COLLAPSE="Singles Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Melee Doubles Bracket Results:
1: Sfat + L ($60.00)
2: Baka + Sung ($30.00)
3: Westballz + OkamiBW ($10.00)
4: Sparky + Sheen
5: A Rookie + Green Ranger
5: Triple H + The Phenom (BizzarroFlame + The Phenom)
7: Rush-Hour (Justin + Bossnigga(coolkid))
7: Dantefox + Joejoe
9: Sizzle + Pikazoo
9: tarheejiks + Pikimbutdeadly

[COLLAPSE="Doubles Bracket"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Pools Results 34 Entrants Total.
[COLLAPSE="Warning"](these might not be 100% accurate, Tio didn't rank them the way we did and/or inputed them wrong into tio lmk if something is wrong)[/COLLAPSE]
1: Sfat
1: A Rookie
1: OkamiBW
1: Sung
2: Baka4moe
2: Coolkid
2: BizzaroFlame
2: L
3: Joejoe
3: Westballz
3: Dantefox
3: Combofest
4: Green Ranger
4: Sparky
4: SacaSuMoto
4: Pikazoo
5: CableCho
5: Sheen
5: Sizzle
5: The CrimsonBlur
6: DTR
6: Studmuffin
6: Justin
6: Kevin Paul
7: RapidRage
7: tarheeljks
7: PikminbutDeadly
7: The Phenom
8: Wieners
8: Signia
8: Smiley
8: Dayman
9: Crak
9: JC

[COLLAPSE="Pool 1"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Pool 2"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Pool 3"]
[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Pool 4"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Thank you everyone for coming. Sorry for the delays and problems with pools/brackets, noob at TOing. Come again next time :D​

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Shoutouts

First off I'd like to say that getting a tipper forward smash is like the best feeling ever. There's a lot of problems that were made crystal clear to me playing at this tournament so don't get relaxed cause I will make the changes and destroy yall.

SFAT - Didn't play ya, nice job takin first
A. Rookie - I think you're pretty consistent, I learn/realize important things everytime we play, also, MM next time
OkamiBW - I forgot how amazing money matches were. Even though I lost all of them I learned a lot and the experience was incredible.
Baka4moe - Gj beating me I'll seeya this weekend
BizzarroFlame - Ganon is low tier? Do what you think you want to do the most. Always glad to seeya around
Westballz - At least you took a set hahaha. Hope ya get your new controller soon!
L - Weird set, we'll play again sometime
Joejoe - Hohohoho
Dantefox - Gj beatin Okami you play really weirdly gotta get that consistency
Combofest - Mehh I guess you're a cool guy... that's all I got.
Coolkid - Yo. Speaking of cool guys.. Mad legit lots of props dude I know you wanted it so bad and that one nair you survived at like 400% or something good stuff
Green Ranger - We'll mm sometime at another tourney good thing you know about socal carpools now haha
Sparky - Tips.
SacaSuMoto - Seeyackysumyoto thanks for hostin and runnin this stuff I'll seeya at the next tourney
Pikazoo - Not gunna lie I'm pretty impressed you have some real good things, and when I was watching one of your sets your movement was incredible keep it up
CableCho - You were close in the 2nd game but close is horseshoes and hand grenades
Sizzle - I felt like I emitted a bad mood when you asked me to play cause I just lost mmm we played one friendly, but thanks for comin up we'll play more next time
The Crimson Blur - Ya ya already know love ya
Studmuffin - One of these days I will 4 stock you :]
Kevin Paul - You have pretty good basics but you need to have a least a few things you're exceptional at
tarheeljks - Thanks for comin down, always appreciate out of regioners let's play next time too
PikminbutDeadly - I think we only played 1 friendly, we definitely shoulda at least done a set but there was hype and when there's hype there needs to be a sung
The Phenom - Jankiest player I've ever played I think you should think about fundamentals for a bit
Weiners - Gotta make improvements one step at a time
Signia - Oh dang you're gettin a lot more active recently, ya thinkin about gettin ranked!?!
Dayman - You can try to beat me...but you never will hahaa just cause I beat you less badly than the last time doesn't mean diddly

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to all the homies:
Sfat- Thank for coming and bringing NCAL peeps and coming to our humble tourney. Always a fun guy to be around. Also, thanks for ncal magic grass. #weedtax
A Rookie- good stuff in bracket!! Showed people that the PR doesn't reveal all. Thank you for coming as well, I still remember you came to the tourney last year in the classroom.
OkamiBW- fun set in pools, I really like sheik dittos, they feels like a test of intelligence. Thank you recording too!! That always makes tourneys 100x more amazing.
Sung- da homie, thank you for coming, I owe you for kbbq saved my life. LOL come visit over the summer
Baka4moe- Goood **** in bracket!! I'm happy to hear that this was pretty much the perfect last tournament. ^_^ I should've asked for a friendly...
Coolkid- this kid
BizzaroFlame- I UNDERSTAND NOTHING ABOUT THE GANON MATCH UP. LOL Thank you for coming, for the help with TOing and for arriving early. Sorry for the delay a though, gotta get my tech skill on that too.
L- thanks for coming dude! I always see you at tourneys and I think this was the first time we actually talked to each other LOL hopefully I will go to an NCAL tourney soon.
Joejoe- thank you for the help with the set ups, good man. Maybe I should start talking more about theory.
Westballz- this guy lool, y u so sunburned? TOing is a *****
Dantefox- liked the hair. And I still have a lot to understand about fighting fox.
Combofest- salt runs through my veins. Always putting me in my place. Don't worry though, I learned a lot from our set.
Green Ranger- it was extremely nice meeting you. You were the only one I got to sat down with play some friendlies and get to know more, during the tourney. At first I thought you were a falcon main, but your DK is amazing! Good ****, hope to see you some more before you leave. Thank you for coming!
Sparky- daaaamn, this guy. I thought I had you within my grasp now, but nope you're stil amazing, thank you for coming!
SacaSuMoto- don't forget what you learned.
Pikazoo- still didn't play you! Lol and I saw u talking to that girl, puttin in work.
CableCho- play more with us! Thanks for coming and always being a homie.
Sheen- Thanks for coming dude, lol I still think Ike is OP, but I don't know much about PM...
Sizzle- didnt get to play you this time, but thank you for coming! Next time we'll play some matches.
The CrimsonBlur- thanks for coming dude, one day we should steal a set up for ourselves and play to our hearts content.
DTR- yeah, your pool was pretty hard but it's hard to make everything perfect. Thanks for coming, I want to play you next time I see you.
Studmuffin- thank you for coming,i wish i had more time to play people. one day there should be a big pool with the 4,5,6 seeds from pools just for kicks and where was jackpot?
Justin- honestly, from our friendlies the day before I thought I was going to lose to you. You're really good. Get more tourney experience, and playing "gay" is not always actually gay lol, you'll know what it is when you see it. Calvin is also a beast and he should enter tournies. Thank you two for visiting for the weekend and sorry for somehow my house getting you sick.
Kevin Paul- ey, we need to play more. Come to BnB!
RapidRage- thanks for coming! You win some you lose some. But what you get out of them is what really matters! A couple more tournies and smashfests and you should be doing amazing in tournies.
tarheeljks- chill man! Ncal only has homies LOL thanks for the beer and coming, hopefully we'll play next time and I won't mispronounce/misspell your name LOL
PikminbutDeadly- LOOL the matches that must not be talked about. Overall we had a lot of good matches that day and it was fun playing with you. Thanks for coming dude.
The Phenom- Such a tag for a G&W player, we should have played maybe i could do better than how I was at KOC! Thank you for coming.
Weiners- Weiners. Did you listen to my amazing advice from the previous week? You're good, you just gotta get better loo <3
Signia- man I wish I had played you, those matches we had at Ballz deeeeeeeep were amazing, learned a lot. Definitely looking forward for the time i face you in tourney. Thank you coming!
Smiley- such a nice guy! :) thank you for coming out to this and good matches, your Roy caught me off guard more often then I would like to admit. Try to think more about what your opponent is doing and why they are doing it and that should take you another step forward. Hope to see you again
Dayman- I've been seeing you around many tournies lately good ^_^, sometimes it may seem like you're progressing slowly, but it takes time at first. We should play more.
Crak- thank you for coming! Hopefully you had a good tourney and we'll see around again.
JC- do you live nearby? You should be coming to our club. Thank you for coming out to this, a friend of Caleb is a friend of anyone in SB.

Thanks again for everyone who came (not forgetting those that didn't enter, shoutouts to you guys as well ), i will get the set up arrangement to be more efficient and logical... as well as getting the stream to work lol

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Shoutouts.

Sfat - Monster size plays.
A Rookie - You're aight man. Do work man.
OkamiBW - mad shoutouts to you man. Thanks for always driving irvine to everything. **** irvine though for being inactive as ****
Sung - You're marth will become my ***** soon sung. I will win eventually
Baka4moe - You pretty good Baka. I will miss you man. Hopefully i will forever be the homie.
Coolkid - THE COOLEST OF KIDS
BizzaroFlame - You gave me the Bizzness. :(
L - You the homie man. First person i ever met in Norcal. i will win eventually.
Joejoe - Joejoe you were mad salty at this tourney and i loved it. You pretty good though.
Westballz - You are the best.
Dantefox - Get ****ed up in bracket, but good **** beating okami in pools man. Big plays.
Combofest - You ****ing blow.
Green Ranger - You super chill man. Hope we play more in the future, and good luck with that internship.
Sparky - You decent. Coming from the dead to show the people how to play falcon.
SacaSuMoto - GET GOOD SMALL SON. jk but you got a lot better. I'll give you the TO johns though.
Pikazoo - Good **** getting into bracket man. You're falcon is severely underestimated.
CableCho - MM me again dammit.
Sheen - never played you, but i heard you are pretty legit man.
Sizzle - The sizzler. You the homie man.
The CrimsonBlur - The BLUR. Didn't do so hot, but always a pleasure to see you at the tourneys man.
DTR - don't know who you are, but love you.
Studmuffin - The stud man. Never played you, but you are hella chill man.
Justin - I saw that match against Dante fox. You are hella technical man.
Kevin Paul - You should play more. pretty decent plays man.
RapidRage - Big Bosco
tarheeljks - I want that money back. LOL
PikminbutDeadly - Don't know who you are either, but love you too.
The Phenom - You are decent man. G&W sucks doe.
Weiners - Get good weiners. Good **** switching mains to falcon though.
Signia - Become more active in melee cause SC is dead.
Smiley - don't know who you are either, but i love you too.
Dayman - Next time i won't let you take a game off of me. Hahahah good **** though.
Crak - Don't know who you are, but i love you
JC - Don't know who you are, but i love you.

scimmyboy

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts!
i don't know a lot of people, and i rarely post on smashboards :(

Coolkid - Bellarmine's finest. ill carry the crown one day.
BizzaroFlame - goddam ur a smooth criminal
Joejoe - didn't play you much, but you know who'd win. that's right, me. :]
Dantefox - so fun to play fox dittos with you. next time i come down again, we should play more
Combofest - damn you have a nice falcon from what i saw. we should play next time
Sparky - didn't play you this time around, but would love to next time
SacaSuMoto - **** playing gay, and **** your house LOL jk <3
Pikazoo - your falcon is so good man
Sizzle - fox dittos were really fun.
TheCrimsonBlur - such an intense set. i'd love to play you again

special shoutouts to my boy calvin, for not entering the tournament :p

_kSo_

Smash Master
Thank you, SB for hosting this tourney.

I apologize for my outburst regarding my pools placement and bracket location. I am just really unlucky with that kind of stuff and for the 3rd tourney this month I've been placed in pools with people from my car, played someone in my pool first/second round of bracket, or [insert arbitrary john here]. Anyway, I'll bring that sort of thing up privately with the TO next time. Again, my apologies to everyone.

1: Sfat - yoooo I'm kinda sad we didn't get to play in bracket....or at all...haha I missed out. Your fox is sick, best of luck at EVO :)
1: A Rookie - One of my favorite smashers to see at a tourney. You are just so fun to be around. Didn't get to play this tourney, owell
1: OkamiBW - Your sheik is really good. Don't be so hard on yourself sometimes. Just gotta work on some of the little things and you'll be taking top 3 in no time :)
1: Sung - Such a fun set in pools...man I thought I had you :p Your marth is really weird, very different from any style i've seen. I'm excited to see how that works out...still, I don't think you should give up on sheik...
2: Baka4moe - We never played. lol. You seem like an all around fun guy. Hopefully we get to play next tourney.
2: Coolkid - yoooooo this guy....good job on your bracket matches man. You are a great player who went super saiyan this tournament which was super scary for everyone haha. good stuff. Let's get some friendlies in next time.
2: BizzaroFlame - Jason! Always a pleasure seeing you. Glad we finally got some friendlies time at this tourney :) Your falcon is so good. I learned a lot from playing you, and I hope to impress you even more next time we play :)
2: L - You look like L. Also your spacies are really solid. Ggs in pools!
3: Joejoe - We didn't get to play in tourney this time, but friendlies were a lot of fun! Thanks for giving me sheik practice vs such a great sheik! I'm slowly getting the hang of the matchup :)
3: Westballz - duuude I hope your sunburn feels better XD haha. Always fun playing you...your falco is super sick...>.<
3: Dantefox - Your fox looked good from when I watched you play. Let's get some matches in next time!
3: Combofest - This guy leveled up like crazy...don't 4 stock me in pools next time okay....jeez
4: Green Ranger - dat DK man...too good. I'll work on the matchup and try some new stuff on you next time! haha. Also I asked NJzfinest about you and he said "that dude is mad good. ***** ****** at apex" verbatim. haha good **** man
4: Sparky - I've heard your name before...people have said you had a good falcon...I'm glad we got to play some friendlies. Learned some new tricksies. Hope to see you again next time!
4: SacaSuMoto - Sorry we didn't get to play...and yeah haha she was a 1st year tho so I was like 0_________o
4: Pikazoo - keep calm and carry on
5: CableCho - ggs in pools man!
5: Sheen - I didn't play you...although we almost played in doubles bracket haha
5: Sizzle - We clash as teammates...it must be remedied. You're improving so fast, i'm loving it. I would not have the motivation to practice unless someone was constantly pushing me. Thank you. :)
5: The CrimsonBlur -

"Pikazoo....Pikazoo....PIKAZOO!"

"What?"

"can you move?"

"What?? Why?"

"I'm trying to watch"

"You're playing a match!!"

"I can do both"

"You can barely do one!"

hahahaaa ok maybe it didn't go exactly like that but BURRRN regardless hahaa let's play some friendlies next time dude...haven't played you since g rev XD

6: DTR - yoo ggs man, let's play more next time!
6: Studmuffin - dude you left before we could hang :( next time...
6: Justin - you have a solid fox. Don't nair too much or it becomes predictable :p
6: Kevin Paul - Your style threw me off...didn't expect some of your moves lol.. Good stuff man.
7: RapidRage - fun friendlies! let's play more next time. Your fox is pretty fast and you def got some decent tech skill too
7: tarheeljks - nice meeting you, glad you could make it all the way from norcal.
7: PikminbutDeadly - I don't think I met you :(
7: The Phenom - ownd me in pools lolz. Sorry you had some bad matches...:( I'm sure you'll do better next time!
8: Weiners - haha the infamous weiners...finally got to play you! :) fun games man, see you around
8: Signia - didn't play, but was an entertaining car ride haha
8: Smiley - I don't think I met you :(
8: Dayman - ggs in pools
9: Crak - I don't think I met you :(
9: JC - this is the Justin that I know? I don't even think you have a smashboards account

Thanks to Okami again for driving! I know it was a long ride...

Looking forward to the next one! :)

~PikaZoo~

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
1: Sfat-- good **** noob, thanks for the ride. let's play soon
1: A Rookie -- ggs, your mario is tight
1: OkamiBW-- we didn't get to play but thanks for recording. when will vids be up?
1: Sung-- yeah we need to play next time. good job, are you switching to marth
2: Baka4moe-- good job. i respect that you maintained your composure in a hostile environment
2: Coolkid-- you're a beast man. keep it up
2: BizzaroFlame-- didn't get to play, but always good to see you
2: L-- backseat buddy. always a pleasure. good job this weekend, let's play
3: Joejoe-- thanks for housing us. you're a homie
3: Westballz-- lol sandbagging mofo. good job in bracket. love your falco but zac is my boy
3: Dantefox-- didn't really get to talk to you much
3: Combofest-- coming for more than 5 next time LOL. i wanted in on some of those coinflips
4: Green Ranger-- sick dk dude, really impressive
4: Sparky-- thanks for housing us. always a pleasure, nice job making bracket
4: SacaSuMoto-- didn't get to play, but thanks for running the tourney. had fun chilling after. no worries on the name lol
4: Pikazoo-- your falcon is mad fast
5: CableCho-- nice to meet you. lolakers tho
5: Sheen-- good seeing you.
5: Sizzle-- great set in pools, wish we got to play some more
5: The CrimsonBlur-- didn't get to play, but **** talking during grand finals was a fine subsitute
6: DTR-- think we played a few matches but not sure?
6: Studmuffin-- ggs dude, i like playing against yoshi lol
6: Justin-- not sure i met you
6: Kevin Paul-- see above
7: RapidRage-- see above
7: tarheeljks-- noob
7: PikminbutDeadly-- thanks for teaming. we're starting to build some synergy
7: The Phenom-- pretty tight g&w
8: Weiners-- sick mario. could always use more falcons though :)
8: Signia-- super tight set in pools. wish i could have played you some more
8: Smiley-- don't think i met you
8: Dayman-- see above
9: Crak-- see above
9: JC-- randal ****ed you in game 2 lol. ggs

kadar-- this dude is the ****ing homie. hit me up when you are back in norcal

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
All you mofos putting the E before the I.

Shoutouts to everyone I played friendlies with. (tarheeljks, TCB, Paul, Pikazoo, etc.)

Shoutouts to Pool 1 being the sickest pool.

Shoutouts to Crimsons top tier advice (don't run into fsmash).

Shoutouts to Freebirds and SB.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
1: Sfat - good stuff winning, your fox is awesome. We had some fun teams friendlies too.
1: A Rookie - I feel really encouraged every time I play you. You give me good advice/encouragement, and our matches are really fun.
1: OkamiBW - Thanks so much for letting us crash at your place and for driving like a boss. Your passion is second to none, and that definitely motivates me.
1: Sung - I could feel like you weren't really in a good mood, but I appreciate you playing me anyway. I always enjoy playing you and even though it was just one or two friendlies its still always fun.
2: Baka4moe - Even though you came out on the other side of it, the match with Coolkid was the set of the day, and you play really patient and smart, I admire that.
2: Coolkid - Our pools match was fun and you are a really good player. Good **** placing 3rd.
2: BizzaroFlame - I don't like burritos but I love burritoz!
2: L - We only played a few teams friendlies but they were fun and hope to see you in socal again.
3: Joejoe - I still haven't played you :(
3: Westballz - Thanks for letting me win a game in pools lol. Your advice was really good and I appreciate it a lot.
3: Dantefox - I didn't get to play you either ><
3: Combofest - Paul we never play at tournies lately wtf. Your coinflip money matches were pretty hype though XD
4: Green Ranger - Cool DK and fun matches
4: Sparky - Your falcon was surprisingly good. I didn't know who you were, and I'm usually pretty solid against falcon, but you proved otherwise.
4: SacaSuMoto - We didn't get to play...I wanted revenge from KOC2 lol
4: Pikazoo - Thanks Alan for driving me everywhere, letting me crash at your place for days on end, and motivating me to play this game. You're really starting to turn heads, and I'm glad to see it. Your practice and dedication is really admirable and it's definitely paying off.
5: CableCho - Good to see you again Caleb, our matches are always fun.
5: Sheen - I think we only played for half a canceled bracket doubles match XD
5: Sizzle - lol
5: The CrimsonBlur - No fear trash talk and supporting the homies, gotta respect that. We didn't play though!
6: DTR - I think we played a few friendlies and they were pretty fun. Walking down to eat lunch was cool though, got to chat with you a bit.
6: Studmuffin - Ryan our games are always super close, I feel like you and are at such a similar level it could have gone either way. I think that first stock on FoD kinda gave me all the momentum...
6: Justin - Fun fox dittos and chatting with you. Good luck in school and show the EC what we do out here.
6: Kevin Paul - I don't think we played
7: RapidRage - Good to see you again after KOC2, your fox seemed to level up a bit since then even though we only played 1-2 friendlies.
7: tarheeljks - Really close pools set, I was kinda scared after game 1
7: PikminbutDeadly - We didn't play
7: The Phenom - Didn't play today but it's always nice to see you and we got to hang out and eat some bomb ass food
8: Weiners - We didn't play
8: Signia - Fun times in the car ride chatting about random **** and you pretty much outplayed me in our pools set. I'm definitely gonna want a rematch next time lol
8: Smiley - didn't play you
8: Dayman - didn't play you
9: Crak - didn't play you
9: JC - So cool to be able to chill with you in SB and thanks for showing us all around. I'm really sad we had to play in pools, but I'm glad that you've been able to improve so much and that we could play together all the time at SDSU. Keep it up man! And thanks for bringing my rubiks cube XD

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Sizzle/tarhjek? I'm not sure which two led us to freebirds but thanks guys.

Sfat, where did you come from? Your secondaries are like advanced beings?!
WesballZ(thanks for being Wes;take care of the sunburn!),
Cool Kid, your the coolest.
L, you really can be the guy from death note
Pikazoo, @KoC2 you were challenging...thanks for sticking it with me about my johnning!!!
A Rookie,the life and joy around Wes, SFat, L, PikaZoo, CoolKid, ALL OF US
unknownpresence(that style!)

SPECIAL SHOUT-OUT TO WIENERS FOR BEING MY SAUSAGE IN ALL MY MATCHES

L__

Smash Master
1: A Rookie - You're chill and really fun to play. Keep improving!
1: OkamiBW - We didn't talk much this time, I was pretty worn out from the drive down. GGs man, I'm looking forward to our next set!
1: Sung - Nice Marth you got! I definitely want to play you again.
2: Baka4moe - GGs man, playing you in teams was fun!
2: Coolkid - Good **** man, I had no idea you were so fast! I'll definitely keep out an eye on you in the future!
2: Bizzaro Flame - We didn't play much but I hope you're on the right track to getting better. From the last time we talked, I'm confident you'll get to that next level very soon!
3: Joejoe - Keep working on that Sheik! Thanks a bunch for housing us.
3: Westballz - gg get scraped nub
3: Dantefox - didn't get to talk to you or play you but definitely gonna change that next tournament we're both at!
3: Combofest - You were really close man! I'm glad you're sticking with Falcon. Work on your punishes n0ob.
4: Green Ranger - Never heard of you before this tournament but god damn your DK is beast.
4: Sparky - noob
4: SacaSuMoto - Thanks for hosting this man, it was super duper fun.
4: Pikazoo - Very fun playing you in pools, looking forward to our rematch!
5: CableCho - Nice to meet you!
5: Sheen - falco op
5: Sizzle - Those teams friendlies were really fun, GGs man!
5: The CrimsonBlur - crimsonnoob
6: Kevin Paul - GGs in pools!
7: tarheeljks - tha homie
7: PikminbutDeadly - pikminbutn00b
7: The Phenom - Good playing you again, do it big for all the other low tier mains!

Kadar - You're a pretty chill dude, we def gotta play again some time. You're hella good!

Top Bottom