• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
DATE WILL STAY JUNE 13th!!!!

yeah sorry if this is bad for anyone. The following weekend is the Midwest Circuit Championships in Ohio so that is bad for hosting a tournament. June 27th is Clash of Brokeness V. Despite EVO North being that same day we are gunna host it.

about a TvC side tourney that is up in the air guys.

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
DATE WILL STAY JUNE 13th!!!!

yeah sorry if this is bad for anyone. The following weekend is the Midwest Circuit Championships in Ohio so that is bad for hosting a tournament. June 27th is Clash of Brokeness V. Despite EVO North being that same day we are gunna host it.

about a TvC side tourney that is up in the air guys.
Yeah sorry to everyone who can't make it due to the date. Also(again) TvC will depend on if anyone brings it.

Tennet

Smash Champion
HA, my parents are really happy because i've been cleaning upstairs so i'll have a more definite answer thursday, friday or saturday...

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Lol Tennet.

Aww mmk then Ham / Ori, it's understandable... didn't know there were so many tournies around this time around here. Hope I can go to the fourth tourny then if you guys have one.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Rag go on MSN or something, I'm just hoping to god my suck up tactics work lol

SCOTU

Smash Hero
SCOTU- When you planning on doing that? I was going to install all your stuff + texture hacks today. Is it going to be soon enough where I can wait or should I just do it anyway?
Just go ahead and throw what you've got now on. I've got no plans to update everything immediately. If you wanna make everything work, take off the Custom Char Select Screen in the EX package, and replace it with either nothing, or something like the one from Brawl+

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, EVO North is the day after this.

That said, I'm definitely going to this. You guys gonna run TvC, too? I haven't played in 2 months so I need my practice.

JCav

Smash Lord
Just go ahead and throw what you've got now on. I've got no plans to update everything immediately. If you wanna make everything work, take off the Custom Char Select Screen in the EX package, and replace it with either nothing, or something like the one from Brawl+
can i get a quick link to the one from brawl+, i like that one better

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
July 10-12 is Genesis, July 17-19 is EVO 2009.

You could do July 4 or 5, assuming people don't care much about Independence Day (who does?)

What's The Point

Smash Master
I'd go for July 5th, since the week before Genesis the people going will really want one more tournament, and I don't know of anything that weekend.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
ATTENTION!

when paying for venue and for registering for tournaments, PLEASE bring exact amount of money for payment!! Last time, we almost ran out of change to give back for payment. Thank you.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
can i do the thing where i use 2x$20 to cover melee/brawl singles/doubles?

Tennet

Smash Champion
Do it july 3rd so i know people are playing smash without knowing it's my birthday...

Top Bottom