• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 13th WB Tourney 3. WHERE WE HELD GRAND FINALS FROM A ****IN CAR

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Now I'm not sure I'm going to this tourney anymore. All the cars at my house is jacking up and in need of repar for. I'm not sure when it's going to be all done. =/

Tennet

Smash Champion
Things are looking bad, parents won't even let me have smashers over. Mom is johning about how the house is messy. Who cares?

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Eff that sucks :(. If you're sending the car(s) in for repair, they should finish by June 13th though, hopefully.

@Tennet: YEAH I KNOW SAME HERE!

No, clean the house first, it's MESSY!

Mom, they really don't care.

It's too messy!

Tell em they're the relatives of your friends if they don't trust random video game players XD.

Tennet

Smash Champion
They already know they aren't, and one of them would be my ride >.< so hopefully I can get them over and so my parents will let me go to this...

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Things are looking bad, parents won't even let me have smashers over. Mom is johning about how the house is messy. Who cares?
I've been in your situation many a time. (99%) Just clean up the house first before she mentions it the next, then tell her when your done. Shortly after which, mention the tourney.

Tennet

Smash Champion
Hmm 3/4's of our basement is filled with stuff, I will probably end up cleaning areas upstairs that i need to clean... I just hope things can turn around.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Hmm 3/4's of our basement is filled with stuff, I will probably end up cleaning areas upstairs that i need to clean... I just hope things can turn around.
Here's some tips if you're in a crunch of time especailly since school's almost over:

The first things you want to clean, are any tables or coutners with random pieces of paper/pencils etc all over. Those usually look the messiest. Simply bag everything up, and i you know they will try to find it, then hide it or something XD. And it's not like you're tricking them by doing it, if they really ask you then just say: I'm organizing it.
Which is definitely true: you're putting all the old stuff from the table/counter into a conveneient bag.
Then everything will look so much nicer.

As for boxes/organizing them, just stack em on top and try to show as much of the floor as possible.

This is what I do when I want to "clean up" quickly :D

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
My parents weren't too happy with how late I got home from Chicago, so it looks like I'm gonna be put on a strict leaving time for this one... I'll likely have to head out at 11 pm regardless of how far the tourney is. Someone else step it up and record grand finals in my absence!

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
That sucks :(

If I'm able to go, I'll definitely try to record every match I can :)

Last time, the tourny was running a bit late, I think the Brawl Singles started at like 6 or 7, but hopefully it will be earlier next time.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

Last time, the tourny was running a bit late, I think the Brawl Singles started at like 6 or 7, but hopefully it will be earlier next time.
Grand Finals ended at 11 thats good i guess but we had that whole Anther/NOJ incident which ate up 30 minutes of brackets but i think we will do better this time

Also the church didnt care that we were there so late lol they had a guy come and lock the front door at like 7 so when we left we were set

um.....yea, we're gonna have problems if this **** starts at like 6/7......no johns
donht worry it wont this time :) but we'll see when it happens in 2 weeks

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Grand Finals ended at 11 thats good i guess but we had that whole Anther/NOJ incident which ate up 30 minutes of brackets but i think we will do better this time
Oh it did? I thought I stayed to like past 11... apparently I remembered wrong, so I probably left at like 10.

Yeah 11 is good enough :).

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman

um.....yea, we're gonna have problems if this **** starts at like 6/7......no johns
Everything will run smoothly, we promise.

Tennet

Smash Champion
I think if I get to go i'll be so over excited to care how the hell I go in lol. I bet you i'll be playing with my controller before i even touch a Wii.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennet
What if i walk in backwards?

Lulz, then turn right when you enter.

Lol Ham you liar, it's not always "left" ! Tennet is good at finding liarz.

Congrats Ori :D But I will have to report you post now cus it's spam... loljk

hey ori and ham in case you didnt know my friends and i were the ones at the library.
so you can put some faces to the names.
Library? Uh do you mean Rochester Hills Public Library?

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
hey ori and ham in case you didnt know my friends and i were the ones at the library.
Awesome, glad you guys can come.

Lol, left is relative.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

ha its my thread
ah now i see

Top Bottom