• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
TRUE DAT.

Interesting priority list. Still, if you don't want to go, then that's fine. We'd be more than happy to see your Ness in action.

Yea, I figured you'd be able to make it to your own tourney Joe. BTW, does anyone know if my idea would work or not?? 'Cause I really don't want to be forfeiting my matches...
Don't worry, I only had to wait two hours for El_Lovo's match.

I don't think Paul does MM's either Davis, but he might just make an exception here. We'll see.

That's good Troll. Glad you guys can still come. See you here in 10 days, huh??

OK guys, here's the list remade:

T.V's:

T.V's

Sliraobe-1
Erich-2
Kash-3
Joe-6

TOTAL: 12

GCN's:

Erich-1
Sinz-1
Sliraobe-1
Phantom_Fox-1
Alphabravo-1
Joe-3
Kash-4

TOTAL: 12

Look good to you Joe?? Do you think we need anymore?? Take a good look yalls, and rememba whatch yo bringin', 'aight?

This is gonna be one big tourney. Cool beans.:cool:

Alrighty then Davis, I won't worry about needing about an hour to finish the tournament if I'm still in then. Made my day.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I pull you down then. With a phantom knee to real knee.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
heh, not my samus bro. and even then i dont think you could four stock me if you tried :p
doesnt mean im better than you, but i doubt you could 4 stock me :p
(besides didnt my bro beat you out of the tourny... hmm.... oh well)

oh and ill have to see, around what size tv's do you need cuz i might have a few. oh hey i hardly check this so if you need to get ahold of me message me on myspace /kyle_twina

peace

Tetsuya kekeke

Smash Cadet
Wow its already in 10 days eh?
I decided to re-make plans to come after my plans for OC3 fell through.
Just being in Alb. is really fun. Seeing terrain other than pure desert is nice..

See ya guys in a few! Train hard!

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could bring a TV or some GCNs or both in replace of mine. Three TVs is a pain when you don't have a car (especially when one stabs the **** out of you) and three of those four GCNs aren't mine, heh.

Just a request.

Hmm, I guess I'll do a $5 MM Everett.

EDIT: Also, I realized GoldenGlove won't be at this tournament, so I lack a doubles partner.

Bidding for one sexy smash player called Kash starts now!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hazah!!!! CO!!! BRING NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hazah!!!! CO!!! BRING NITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol that is who might come but he has a job so i dont know if he can ;)

if he is coming we will need housing can any of you guys give us housing ?

edit: we will only need houseing the day before the tournament and maybe the day of the tournament if it gets to late to drive back that day

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I don't know. Probably not, but I can see with my parents

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
****ing ****. I can't go.
My parents have decided that they want to go up to ****ing UTAH, even though I had been telling them about this tournament for the past month. I am going up the day after the tournament anyways. Now, they are like lets go to utah, it'll be fun.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Sinz can you give us houseing ? or anyone else please

and are the Alaskians coming to this ?

edit: and thank you Kashakunaki lol i always forget to say stuff in my posts
Ha, no problem. Alas, no. They're just stopping through on their trip from FC to OC3, I think. I can ask my parents if you can't find anyone else to house with, though.

****ing ****. I can't go.
My parents have decided that they want to go up to ****ing UTAH, even though I had been telling them about this tournament for the past month. I am going up the day after the tournament anyways. Now, they are like lets go to utah, it'll be fun.
That's bull****. You have to be able to convince them.

On that note, I requested July 7th off from work two months ago and I checked my schedule today and I'm working July 7th... I *****ed at the managers and got it off, but I have to work Friday now.

I hate when things don't turn out the way you plan them.

lol sinz thats funny and sad at the same time

is there going to be a team tournament ?
I'm pretty sure there will be. There better be. I want a **** team tournament.

Ha, no problem. Alas, no. They're just stopping through on their trip from FC to OC3, I think. I can ask my parents if you can't find anyone else to house with, though.

I'm pretty sure there will be. There better be. I want a **** team tournament.

thank you soo much lol becouse i dont think we will arrive on time if we had to wake up at 4 in the morning just to make it there on time

and are the teams and singels are on the same day ?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I <3 credit card companies that go points expire on July 8th. I am able to goto this because my parent's had a ton of points fr flights and didn't use em =). This rocks! On that note, I need to warm up quickly when i get there.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
yea i'm going to this with ken geedorah, hopefully we get some more people as well to help pay for gas cuz I need money for oc3.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Holy crap how many people are traveling in to go to this tournament? Ha ha great time to test out my new skills with samus. Hey cash. Maybe I will take you u on that $10 MM since I couldn't afford it last time.

tw1n

Smash Champion
What characters does everyone in here use? All I know is Erich has a great Marth and Falco. Kash has that ok Doc.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
DAMMIT! I'm so sick of everyone dissing on me.

Noooo respect /Rodney Dangerfield impression

Anyways, I'd be down for a $5 MM with you Ken and I'll take you up on that $10 MM Twin, but that'll put my total amount of MMs at $115, so I'm good. Sorry El_Lovo. One $50 MM is enough for me.

Anyways, I'm going to call my friends and see how many are staying at my house before the tournament, then I'll ask my parents if I can house both you and El Lovo, Ken.

EDIT: Oh, right. I use Dr. Mario and Falco, KenGeedorah. You?

Pice

Smash Apprentice
ill do some small money matches with u guys 5 mb 10 doallers ........

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
haha alright Kash i wont diss on ya. but i expect the same in return :p

I use Link and Im picking up the Ice Climbers. dont really know why tho i read they arent gonna be in Brawl.

oh yeah Ken sent you the address to my friends house. we can house a few and provide some rides if you guys need. we can house quite a few people too. we were just laughing saying the night before the tourney we could all practice if ya wanted last second training :p

Top Bottom