• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 7 NM tourny

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I will try my best to play at my best at all times, but I'm just giving you guys a heads up(Rasta was the one that made me start sandbagging in the first place *remembers back to the day where he fought Rasta for 6 hours straight and only lost once* :laugh:).
I remember that day, I want to go back in time so I can beat your *** with jigglypuff! I dont understand how you can get your fox that fast, I really dont, you and South Paw, you guys play this game too much. You need to hurry up and get back on track with your homework so you can come play so I can learn how to take on peach with ICs.

I expect the best from NM!

NicholaiGinovaef

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm.... Money Matches...

Okay, I challenge anybody here to a money match of...

ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!1oneonowe111!!!!!!!!11

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!11111:psycho:

That's pretty random Nicholai. Yep.

And the best of NM you shall get Rasta, you don't have to worry!! So Kosmos plays Fox, eh? Hmm, I kind of do, but not really. Sinz plays fox and so does Alpha, although it's more of a warm-up character for Alpha. If you still need help fighting Peach Rasta, I'll help you fight against Peach at the tournament. My Peach may not be who I use in the tournament, but I'm not going to lie, it can rip some of the best Smashers apart, trust me. It's good enough to give you some good tips with.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Just moonwalk and you'll be fine. Honestly, moonwalking = sexy = winning= losing to tetsuya =(which isn't that bad)

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Yah, too bad I play ICs, so that match up isnt anywhere near fun for me.

Thanks for the offer Erich, Ill definitely take you up on it...since the best peach in OK has been gay lately...

Pice

Smash Apprentice
well if u guys wanna talk peach then there really no where else yo turn in NM then ABP, i mean i no hes not as good as he used to be but he is still an amazing peach player that is a force to be reckonded with.....and sorry for blowing our secret u guys but i guess they were gonna find out about me anyway, so ya oos im the best in NM and im also in some MLG matches too check them out at www.piceownsmlgmatches.com if the url doesnt work then ur stupid.

Hmm...interesting smack talk...hmm...

Yea Rasta, no problem. Of course, that's a ways in the future, so train before you come, eh? And you could definitely also try ABP's, his playstyle is much different from my Peach.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
To phantom fox and others...i fixed the first post so it now includes price and winnings......since there are so many people coming to this tournament we are gonna need ALOT os supplies (gc tvs ect...) so will u pleas pm if u can bring something and we can arrange a discount for "heavy bringers" also for more questions or directions please go to www.myspace.com/albtournaments

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Your drummer needs to lock it up, he's real sloppy with his blast beats. I cant really hear the singer, but I gotta admit, this is exactly the kind of music I thought it would be when I read the name. Your guitarist seems ok, but I play the drums, so I cant critique that. The 2 songs sound kinda similiar, you guys should maybe play lighter so the singer can be heard, I cant really hear him.

You guys dont sound so together, need to work on that. The music seems tight though, keep workin on it and record in a studio, for the love of god it will sound a lot better.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
Your drummer needs to lock it up, he's real sloppy with his blast beats. I cant really hear the singer, but I gotta admit, this is exactly the kind of music I thought it would be when I read the name. Your guitarist seems ok, but I play the drums, so I cant critique that. The 2 songs sound kinda similiar, you guys should maybe play lighter so the singer can be heard, I cant really hear him.

You guys dont sound so together, need to work on that. The music seems tight though, keep workin on it and record in a studio, for the love of god it will sound a lot better.
ya it sounds loads better live.......but were poor so we record with a computer mic and cannot afford to record in a studio for a while. U really cant here the singer? wow we turned me up ALOT, as for our drummer....its the recording dude he is seriously great i no it sound bad in the recording ....but our guitrist sort of blows...but o welll thks for checking us out.

and ok kash sounds great thks alot....pm me with any other info

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
booo, what happened to all the trash-talk?

Oh, here it is: Tetsuya > Kosmos

lol

Just wanna make this thread interesting, guys.

Pice

Smash Apprentice
well if u guys still think u have a chance against the all mighty pice then i guess i will be forced to destroy u

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I am gonna be getting it soon is it really amazing?

Of course it's cool!! Pokemon is one of those games that you can put COUNTLESS hours into and not even notice, it's a big waste of time. BUT, but...it's a fun waste of time!!:lick::lick: :lick: :psycho:

Trollthug

Smash Apprentice
................... .. ... /´ /)
.................... ..,../¯ ..//
.................... ..../... ./ /
.................... ..,/¯ ..//
.................... ./... ./ /
............./´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
........../'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯\
........('(...´(... ....... ,~/'...')
.........\.......... ..... ..\/..../
..........''...\.... ..... . _.•´
............\....... ..... ..(
..............\..... ..... ...\

thats what i think about all the OK players , ahahaha ^________________________^ and kash to cause well yea hes noob who think his good lawlercakes

Pice

Smash Apprentice
wow ummm pokemon eh? i dont think im gonna be getting it, i grew out of those when i was like 5....lol to trollthug ....lol

phantom_fox

Smash Apprentice
But the pokemon games are always good. Should I get a DS soon, I'll pick up a copy of it.

And Troll is right, TX >>>>> OK

Pice

Smash Apprentice
But the pokemon games are always good. Should I get a DS soon, I'll pick up a copy of it.

And Troll is right, TX >>>>> OK
IDK i might pick it up cause the online play....as for trollthug being right hes close but its more like this NM>>>Ken/ bomb soldier/ samus under construction ect.............>>>>>>>>TX>>>>>>>>>>OK

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Check out Fo Sho2 for vids of SP and KOSMOS...if Simply Rice ever uploads them. You guys have a weird sense of skill, right now TX and AZ dominate every state in the south/southwest with OK coming up right behind.

Top Bottom