• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 12th-NOYS 2

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
I will be here. Will bring Cube. Will bring money. Will bring misfires. Will bring a supressed need for falcon ditto MM's among other things.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Are you defining a setup as + a TV?

in that case I might be able to bring a full setup if Fullmetal can bring his R/F adapter.

edit: all right, in that case, i can bring a complete set up as long as mike brings his RF adapter and my cube. I have a TV my parents don't mind me taking, but it's R/F only.

i guess i could run a vcr set up...

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i'm still waiting on a car man to talk to me but if theres speac in the car i can bring aENTIRE SAETUPPPPPPP

SleepyK

wow, so if i go to atlanta, i can get nicaboy, tong, and elliot in one fell swoop?

i'm down.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yea get meeeeeeee

i wanna play smash bros
also 3S and VF5...
yo im down for 3rd stike im the best sean in ga lol (god he is horrible)

soft ok i should have cash but beware last time we played peach and jigs it took 7:30 mins/secs for that match i might play sheik or ganon.

b-down
luigi dittos?

S0FT

Smash Ace
Nica I was just messing around with you, if you play peach versus my jiggs in the mm it will probably last 3 minutes, provided we do not go to dream land!

GA Peach

Smash Lord
yo im down for 3rd stike im the best sean in ga lol (god he is horrible)

soft ok i should have cash but beware last time we played peach and jigs it took 7:30 mins/secs for that match i might play sheik or ganon.

b-down
luigi dittos?
i bet my sean is better than yours. cornel will back me on that

nicaboy

Smash Champion
then its settle sean dittos yahoo actualy you already beat my sean but since recently i picked up 3rd stike and super turbo so ya im better know

well good then soft i hope you were bcuz i too was holding back ever since playing wife in matches well hey hey i just show you

edit i just reliaze after playing h box for 7 hours of my life i fear no jigs in ga i love you guys though

S0FT

Smash Ace
Ok guys:
On the left side of my house there is a set of stairs, they lead down to the basement. The door is going to be open, come in through those stairs and NOT the front door.

Fullmetal, chaddd, tbag, c.... Its the place where yall smoked at last time.

SleepyK

i think both cornel and marty's seans might be better than yours, nica.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ok then you wont be afraid of a $10 mm instead of a $5
3/5
Put your money where your mouth is!
soft fyi i hate jigs that my worse match up real talk with peach so please calm down you act like im saying imma whoop u and i said it depends if i have money. ur a cool cat i could care less to mm u i just wanna hang wit ya bruh :) and i only go above 5 bucks against people i know i will beat 100% no names will be given so ya...

i think both cornel and marty's seans might be better than yours, nica.
lol marty knows his sean is better than mine he just sayin stuff actually marty is better than me in this game the only game i might be able to beat him in relating to street fighter is cvs2 but he doesnt play that:laugh:

S0FT

Smash Ace
lol im just messing with you..... yeah we should do some team friendlies at this again... lol at the wife team friendlies where i was totaly messing around.

Top Bottom