• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 12th-NOYS 2

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
where are the puffs? but awesome nonetheless.

Umm, I probably will go for melee.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
It appears I wont be making it :(

I wanted to level up some more. Anyway I might still be able to get my setup there provided it will be taken car eof. Im going to WHite Castle. EPIC. Road trip.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
You suck.
Mars the only reason I hosted this was because I thought you were coming....

:(
I might still be coming. Turns out the white castle were going to is hella far. As in Almost near VLS <_< I think I will pass on splitting gas for the moon and lose money here instead. Stay tuned for the next episode of MarFool! Ball Z Du nu dun dun du nununu

On the next episode of MarsFool! Ball Z Mars cant get in contact with the guy driving, will he make it in time??!?!??!

*Next episode is titled* Mars MAKES IT ON TIME

Prac352

Smash Lord
My car is now in the shop. I dunno if it'll be ready by Saturday. Unless somebody from Columbus can give me a ride I won't be able to make it. And I just switched shifts with DP so i could come to this. XD

GA Peach

Smash Lord
@Nicaboy - if i can make it there, i will prove you wrong in some CvS2, haha. also, i'll play you in Arcana Heart. that game is pretty fun.
@All of my friends - sadly, i had to pay a bunch of fees for school, and i am now making money johns. it looks like i may not be able to go out there this weekend...

Prac352

Smash Lord
My car is apparently shot. Not only that, but I got called in to work today. Sadly, I will not be in attendance.

FM, If you could give my controllers to any of the Columbus smashers, that'd be cool.

Top Bottom