• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

| Big D |

Smash Master
Appreciate the love Trevor <3

It seemed in my match vs Asa everyone was routing against me but I had JJ at my side kept me focused, without actually giving me coaching.

Asa

Smash Hero
uh guys i want to have a smahfest tomorrow if possible, just for a couple hours :/ plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
It's bothering the **** out of me that I've never played an LoZ game and I just found a MM cartridge, so I'm gonna see if I have an N64 anywhere >>

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Just play on your computer! It's cheaper too... well if you're not a pirate that is. :)

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
But.. How would I play it on my computer? The only controller I have that works with my computer is my many fightsticks.
And I don't wanna be stealin' any games.

Asa

Smash Hero
the internet doesn't know ****

also caiden is there a place where i can find gooby comics? i can't find any solid ones :/

The Iron Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Took the last ferry. Busses don't run that late. Just arrived at uvic after a two hour walk (home was a longer walk). Gave me a good chance to think about several things. I decided that it may be best I take a break from smash for a little while (brawl, melee, 64). I'll probably come back later in the summer, but for now, I don't think I'll show up to the next few monthlies. The reason above is one of the main reasons, but also the fact that I travel 6 hours each way alone (doing nothing), spending about $100 a tournament, and only doing stuff for like 20 hours...

May take a break from smashboards as well... I'll see how I feel later this week...

Anyways, see you guys later. Hopefully I won't be out for too long (I like hanging out with most of you... except Trevor, he doesn't like bananas...). But yeah, have fun, and good luck to you all.
So that's Drake, Sinister, Jake AND Blue Yoshi now.

Speaking of Drake, are you perma-gone or is it a temporary thing?

Just when I finally decide to show up too. :'(

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Historically, BC Brawl has always been inactive from May to the end of August. With Landon taking over Jake's job (and finally changing the name of these monthlies), it should be a bit more active.

The Saturdays this month are kinda booked so there may not be a monthly in May.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Omg I don't even know how that triple post happened... I refreshed and didn't see any posts! Something about a 405 Bad Gateway or something...

| Big D |

Smash Master
I find it odd how you specifically said Landon and yourself.

Just saying, would have been believable if you had spoken for yourself.

You don't know for sure if Landon does this or not, but since you spoke for him in makes you seem suspicious.

Just saying.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I find it odd how you both post at the same time after Grape posted for the two of you.

Had Grape been correct you wouldn't have felt the need to post.

Seems suspicious.

Captain L

Smash Champion
when I'm home by myself I listen to quiet music and sometimes play video games. Planning on doing paper mario 2 again now that I got a mem card

Top Bottom