• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I always found Physics extremely difficult for me. Electrical and magnetic topics are so hard to wrap my head around.

Then add Calculus into the mix, and you have a very sad and depressed express delivery man.

Jason, the smash gods have decreed your image to never appear in this thread. There are blasphemous statements in that image that are completely fictitious.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
No I'm sorry. For attempting to spread false statements and cause disarray within the community, you should have your venue fee doubled.

Asa

Smash Hero

not plagiarized yo.
few things that need to be changed about that poster

1. should have more information (website URL, phone number of venue, dates, etc).
2. Zelda should replace fox.

Also I think on top of making a poster, there needs to be an effort to actually put these up in public places. Your school would be a good idea, Jason

Jason!

Smash Lord
few things that need to be changed about that poster

1. should have more information (website URL, phone number of venue, dates, etc).
2. Zelda should replace fox.

Also I think on top of making a poster, there needs to be an effort to actually put these up in public places. Your school would be a good idea, Jason
No1 at my school plays smash. They play COD, SSF4, and Marvel tho LOL

Asa

Smash Hero
put them up anyway. although i doubt that there's absolutely no one that plays smash at your school, perhaps someone at your school knows someone who does.

Jason!

Smash Lord
put them up anyway. although i doubt that there's absolutely no one that plays smash at your school, perhaps someone at your school knows someone who does.
No I can guarantee you no1 plays competitively here. Along with that it would prob be taken down and taped on little grade 8's within the first 5 mins of it being put up.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Most of my friends are non-gamers, and let me say that all of them know what Super Smash Bros. is.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I think we need a good name for our Monthlies first. No BC Brawl Monthlies or anything remotely related to ponies, magic, or friendship.

Asa

Smash Hero

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Sorry Kev but Wolf's victories are god tier

i kinda wanna make a poster now

Jason!

Smash Lord
free venue fee is for making a poster to be used for advertising

:awesome:

bc brawl monthlies is fine
"I want a poster made for the tournament. Whoever submits the best poster, selected by myself, won't have to pay the venue fee. So use your photoshop skills and impress me!"

Wait wha?? I thought he wanted a poster like the Alberta thread and in return I get free venue. Alsoooooo FUUUUU NO1 ELSE MAKE A POSTERERER GTFO

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
NOPE I WILL TRY BECAUSE I WANTED TO LIKE 69 YEARS AGO BUT I FORGOT

but yeah asa obvs

i will even post picture evidence

Asa

Smash Hero
no he's not talking about our website banner rofl.

why don't you just make an advertising poster jason?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah, everybody who has met Jason irl thinks he's Deap v2.

Here's my submission:

[COLLAPSE="1st place"]
[/COLLAPSE]

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Considering you went to sleep last time at the venue

:awesome:

Top Bottom