• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

SKidd

Smash Master
omg

i need landon

what a ****ing christian good boy piece of beautiful handsome hot **** ****

Crisis

Smash Ace
Gimmicks would be nice, but 1 stock is kinda a turnoff IMO. Funky stage list? 2 stock bo5? Heck, I'd even be up for double random or minus :p
Whatever would float your boat.
Is Bundtcake coming? I have no clue what kind of turnout to expect. What about breez?
lol we can decide tommorow

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is it meta knight? :troll:

Luigi? Peach? Mario? Snake? Wario?

I'm curious, because you already main/secondary some of the best characters against diddy.

Kantrip

Kantplay
It's : gw :

:gw:

But maybe, I don't really think Game and Watch does too good against Diddy from a match-up perspective. He'd be much better off as Snake.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Really hyped for tomorrow. The venue is legit, and space will never be an issue again. We have 5 TVs there, plus another 2-3 based on what Landon brings. So again, don't forget to bring your Wiis!

As for the side event, I'm going to pin it down as borderline stage singles; basically, regular singles, but with Pictochat, Japes, and Norfair as the only legal stages. Stage striking will be used for game one, then counterpicking works as usual, except there are no stage bans. I'm thinking $2 for the venue fee?

Reminder, the venue will be open at 11:00. Get there early for more friendlies! AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING WIIS

:005:

Kantrip

Kantplay
The venue sounds amazing, that side event sounds amazing, and the secondaries I have picked up are amazing.

Ninja'd by Kevin.

The venue looks amazing too. Wow. We can haz hold nationals.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Will we be able to have weekly smashfests? :D

when does singles start?
They said weekly smashfests are okay on Saturdays. (Pretty much anytime that doesn't coincide with Street Fighter/Magic Cards)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
The TVs are basically set up along the wall in the last picture Kevin posted. The tables expand further to the left though, and there's a nice little nook that will be perfect for setting up a registration desk/streaming set-up. We'll have to share the rows of tables with Pokemon people, but there are only like, 5-10 of them, so it shouldn't be an issue at all.

Speaking of the stream, here's the link if we can get it set up. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/captainl I'll spread it around tomorrow when we get it running, because we still have to figure out the internet situation with the venue. I asked about it today, and they said they do have wi-fi, but it might not be a very good connection.

:005:

SKidd

Smash Master
hype hype hype hype hype hype hype

still no landon

**** you landon

also we have a street fighter community? we could totally collaborate with them and get mad attendance to attract more people

SKidd

Smash Master
You should of taken a picture of Dawson and sent it to Ripley's believe it or not

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah, he jelly.

If by MMing you mean I take your money then sure, but I'd feel bad taking anything more than two dollars from a ten year old, so let's keep it light for your sake.

Top Bottom