• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
but I have bad spacing so I like my attacks to cover 90% of the stage

and were you at the one tourney where like
I was at ? lol it was the first weekend of sept.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
oh ****

did I talk to you

lmfao I was the loud brown guy that left for about an hour and came back wasted and screamed during gf lol

basil with dat zamus

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
holy ****

are you like

dudeman you look just like westballs lol

and you brawl cats need to hit me up on msn for 1 on 1 so I can tell you how bad I am at both these games
knucklepie[at]hotmail[dot]com <3<3<3

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
were you guys at last gc? lmao cause a lot of us melee players from bc were there :p

and a few of you went to genesis 2 as well right? **** man i'm so tired of our community being split in half the way it is
wtf, who went? I didn't recognize anybody, and I don't remember seeing any of your names in the brackets. o.0

I think Jake mentioned it would be either on the 15th or 22nd this month?

It's in Port Coquitlam.
Not the 22nd. :x I'm leaning towards the 29th ATM. Shall I confirm the date soon, or does anybody have any objections?

Seriously, like 300 posts in one day? >_>

Anyways, I'm off to school.
Posts like this only contribute to the +1ing~

:005:

Top Bottom