• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JUJment Day - 5/29/10

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol yeah it was pretty dumb

Lol, Gary Coleman? "He lived a short life"
What you talking about P4?

xD Whoops?

And Gnes with the EXPOSURE!!!!!! He will go to the line to shoot one more.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
What you talking about P4?

xD Whoops?

And Gnes with the EXPOSURE!!!!!! He will go to the line to shoot one more.
You are KILLING me Greyfox.

Someone said "whatchu talkin bout Willis?"

And then you said "too soon man, too soon."

Then I said "yeah, he lived a short life..."

And you died laughing.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
your def wrong on that..
It's very easy for sonic to avoid Snake & a smart sonic knows what to do..
Espy & Speed are the only two sonics that know what to do with that character..
But I agree Snake def wins but not "there is no hope" statues:laugh:
I'm pretty sure I beat some MD/VA Sonics in tourney 2-0 with Snake by standing there and doing nothing.

Ur probably one of those people that think jab shut downs sonic aren't u. Play him and see. I guarantee u'll switch to mk after he ***** u.
No.

Snake existing shuts down Sonic.

Did you know I once beat Espy in tourney with Ike? I also did the same to Kai numerous times, and I beat Kai badly with Snake and MK when I did those characters as well. I've also beaten Wes's Sonic and Blue's back when Blue was good and MalcolmM's when he mained Sonic. Ike loses to Sonic like 40/60 and I still managed to win a set against Espy.

You're a fool if you think I don't know the Sonic match-up very well. I've had both good and bad Sonics in my crew and at my college to train with since the start of Brawl.

Everyone thinks I suck. Oh well. I'll just make money off of that by getting MMs and sidebets. EEvisu does it all the time when I'm in MD/VA. Bets on me against cocky MD/VA people that think I suck and then profits, lmao.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Did you know I once beat Espy in tourney with Ike? ...Ike loses to Sonic like 40/60 and I still managed to win a set against Espy.

Get at this Espy

Also to Houston, you're very welcome. I was glad that you actually decided to let me house yall.

RT taking up the whole bed, and making leaf sleep on the couch.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Get at this Espy
Quit instigating.

=====

Inui, you can use the fact that you beat me all you want for whatever reason. I'm fine with that.
Just make sure you remember who beat you in loser's bracket. :p

HOBO20 Low Tier 1v1:

Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Bato
Defeated Kprime
Lost to Inui

Losers' bracket
Defeated Razer
Defeated Kprime
Defeated Inui
Lost to Xyro

Overall placing: 2/27
I may have lost to you once, but I managed to pull through when I needed to.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, you can use the fact that you beat me all you want for whatever reason. I'm fine with that.
Just make sure you remember who beat you in loser's bracket. :p

I may have lost to you once, but I managed to pull through when I needed to.
Yes.

You ***** me when you remembered Ike is even more horrendous than Sonic and loses to Sonic. Good job on that. I picked up Mario for low tiers to fight Sonic after that.

Thank God that ******* is banned in low tiers now. I can focus only on Ganondorf/Ike now since I don't have any counters to worry about, just slight disadvantages like Mario and Link.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Now that I have the time to respond...

13: Leaf - Sorry if I played really gay. I just didn't want you to grab me lol.
:laugh: That's what you are suppost to do.

Especially the Rainbow Cruise matches.

Leaf: Fun friendlies at Tofer's house. And you finally got your dollar! :p
The RC matches were funny.
Thanks for the dollar! ;)

Also to Houston, you're very welcome. I was glad that you actually decided to let me house yall.

RT taking up the whole bed, and making leaf sleep on the couch.
Yeah, thanks again. But I slept on the couch because I wanted to. If I tried to go in there, I would have probably tripped and hit someone.
Sakurai's fault, even out of the game.

1: Gnes - Good job!
2: Espy - Also good job!
3: Razer - NaCl
4: K Prime - Better, right???
5: Morningstar - Good games. Next time...
5: RT - Good freindlies.
7: P4 - Good driving.
9: JUJ - GOOD day!
9: Pyledriver - Were you at HOBO 24? Are you the same wario that took me out?
13: Leaf - You. Do like this again. I dare you. I DARE YOU.

Overall, great weekend.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yes.

You ***** me when you remembered Ike is even more horrendous than Sonic and loses to Sonic. Good job on that. I picked up Mario for low tiers to fight Sonic after that.

Thank God that ******* is banned in low tiers now. I can focus only on Ganondorf/Ike now since I don't have any counters to worry about, just slight disadvantages like Mario and Link.
And samus, inui. and samus!

JUJ

Smash Cadet
Hey guys thanks for coming out for my tourny. Wish I could have had a better turnout, but im sure support will be better for the next one. Thanks SA that was able to come out. Special thanks to Houston for making it out, you guys are always chill and had fun. Will try to make Jujment Day better for next time, especiaslly starting on time.

Gnes- Too good, Too cool, congrats.
Espy- Almost had it man, you'll get em next time.
Razer- Super legit Snake, don't let ESPY get in your brains.
Kprime- **** as usual, and a little creeped out at how good you were at that muscle game.
Morningstar- Rep that DK mayne.
RT- Thanks for the livestream, you are too chill.
P4- You are amazing at pokemon, hit me up on wifi for more matches.
Greyfox- Thanks for all the help and all the behind the scenes that made it possible.
Kon- Nice MK keep it up and you will soon be the MK to beat in SA.
Pyledriver- Keep up the practice man, I know you are too good for 9th.
Leaf- nice meeting you guy, we will definetly need more friendlies.

Sorry for such a late post from the host, but I was unable to function properly for a couple of days. Lets just say my machismo got the best of me and I made a stupid descision. View the links in order to see what happend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQPp3Tg61A4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f4WlQUmtcU&feature=autofb

JUJ

Smash Cadet
No you don't It hurts worse on the way back up. I was hovered around my friends toilet for about 45 mins shorlty after that attempt. Im not saying you can't do it but I thought I could and i was not worth finding out if I could.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The ghost peppers are roughly anywhere from 200-500 times more intense than any form of tabasco, Prime.

Have fun vomiting and trying to down as much milk as possible.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I honestly thought JUJ was going to die from all that. The sounds of his throwups were so fierce....

I'm glad he is much better now.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I still wanna try. Habaneros aren't even that hot for me and ghost peppers are like 3 times hotter than that, so I can do it I think...

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I still wanna try. Habaneros aren't even that hot for me and ghost peppers are like 3 times hotter than that, so I can do it I think...
Pick the date and I'll join you and record it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Habeneros? Lol.

Don't even compare them Prime.

Guys, they're constructing another Chunky's right by my house.
I think of all the Smashers in my area, I'm probably the closest to it.
Awesome.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Habeneros? Lol.

Don't even compare them Prime.

Guys, they're constructing another Chunky's right by my house.
I think of all the Smashers in my area, I'm probably the closest to it.
Awesome.
I would go to that one. Much closer and their burgers are big. Though the 4horsemen is one burger ill stay away from.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Uh ghost peppers are around 10x more spicy than habaneros lol. Have fun with that.

Also, Inui sorry but Espy would absolutely destroy your snake :). I'd love to put any amount of money on that, and no I don't want to discuss the match-up because it doesn't really matter. You're really letting your ego get ahold of you again. If you think something like that so strongly then just do it, forget about posting on the boards about it. I think a majority of smashboards has the wrong perception when it comes to match-ups and character viability anyways.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well it really depends on how smart you play.

Espy just happens to be very smart in terms of gameplay and mechanics of Brawl. You know it, Gnes knows, Razer, Fogo, Dphat, Van, everyone. Slowly but surely he will grow to beat even Gnes who seems to wall him at every point.

Point being that MU are only there to look good on paper in terms of what things can a character to against another character. Being able to actually play that MU is a whole 'nother ball game. :X

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Well it really depends on how smart you play.

Espy just happens to be very smart in terms of gameplay and mechanics of Brawl. You know it, Gnes knows, Razer, Fogo, Dphat, Van, everyone. Slowly but surely he will grow to beat even Gnes who seems to wall him at every point.

Point being that MU are only there to look good on paper in terms of what things can a character to against another character. Being able to actually play that MU is a whole 'nother ball game. :X
Hard meat riding.

*Watches everyone go MK and espy slowly disappears into the background as everyone forgets his name.*

Espy maybe good but in the end it's just sonic, want to really beat him just go MK simple as that.

Top Bottom