• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JUJment Day - 5/29/10

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dphat, you're dumb.

Pick up Meta Knight, and you do much more than just beat a little 'ol Sonic.
You get money.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also, Inui sorry but Espy would absolutely destroy your snake :). I'd love to put any amount of money on that, and no I don't want to discuss the match-up because it doesn't really matter. You're really letting your ego get ahold of you again. If you think something like that so strongly then just do it, forget about posting on the boards about it. I think a majority of smashboards has the wrong perception when it comes to match-ups and character viability anyways.
LOL no

I'm just that "good" player everyone thinks that all their friends and boys can beat, and then when the matches actually happen, they lose, and that's been happening since 2006 and people still just go "oh it's Inui, he sucks" and other garbage despite how much money I've made off of people like you assuming I'd lose and/or I'm bad.

It's not my ego in this at all. It's that Sonic is balls and Snake ***** him.

A huge amount of my playing time in Brawl has been against Sonic, and with many characters. If you think I don't know the character extremely well, then lol @ you.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL no

I'm just that "good" player everyone thinks that all their friends and boys can beat, and then when the matches actually happen, they lose, and that's been happening since 2006 and people still just go "oh it's Inui, he sucks" and other garbage despite how much money I've made off of people like you assuming I'd lose and/or I'm bad.

It's not my ego in this at all. It's that Sonic is balls and Snake ***** him.

A huge amount of my playing time in Brawl has been against Sonic, and with many characters. If you think I don't know the character extremely well, then lol @ you.
Oh I don't care about the match-up I just don't think you're anywhere close to Espys skill from playing you and him and watching you play against the same people he has.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Wish you would stop meat riding TX players so much Hylian makes us look bad if we lose. Also I'm pretty sure Inui would beat espy. You do realize that the sonic metagame was formed around his area right? Also MK vs Sonic = laughable on how easy MK got it.

Gnes

Smash Master
Wish you would stop meat riding TX players so much Hylian makes us look bad if we lose. Also I'm pretty sure Inui would beat espy. You do realize that the sonic metagame was formed around his area right? Also MK vs Sonic = laughable on how easy MK got it.
Then dont lose

yuri>sunny>yoona

glad u agree

Gnes

Smash Master
Hobo 25 son going to prove to you that 2nd rate mks > gnes.
Also we all know Yoona beautiful just accept it.
And if you want a new sig pm me you know what I need.
If u have improved to dojos level at Nikefest, maybe.

And ive been thinking about it....do it if i do good at mlg. U should just let me pick yo materials....its clearly im the shiz when it comes to that

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Alright break top16 at MLG I'll let you pick out our sigs, we'll have matching sigs and you know sit naked on my bed letting the sheets ride up between our crack while we do each other hair. And I know you don't have any hair on top of your head gnes. *wink*

Gnes

Smash Master
Alright break top16 at MLG I'll let you pick out our sigs, we'll have matching sigs and you know sit naked on my bed letting the sheets ride up between our crack while we do each other hair. And I know you don't have any hair on top of your head gnes. *wink*
Is this suppose to motivate me....lmao...whatever...i need a new tag to bring in the essence of TIME....

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Have you been reading the topic? I haven't said anything about Espy being able to beat inuis mk lol.

Wish you would stop caring so much and realize I only do that because it's funny. When have you ever heard me say something like that in person?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Espy, I'd like to play you with Snake sometime just to see how you beat Razer. I think I'd win, but who knows...

Oh I don't care about the match-up I just don't think you're anywhere close to Espys skill from playing you and him and watching you play against the same people he has.
I was able to beat him with Ike and take him to last stock with Ike in the games I lost, but I'm not anywhere near as good as Espy in terms of skill.

Right.

It's been a while, broski. You don't know how much I improved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddND5wtk_TQ#t=7m00s

Observe my lack of skill and improvement (thank God Atomsk stopped sucking when he stole my stock, lol).

Have you been reading the topic? I haven't said anything about Espy being able to beat inuis mk lol.
Did you know my Snake is just as good as my MK these days?

That's not something you'd know since you haven't seen me for a while.

I just use MK a lot more in tournament sets since Snake vs MK is boring to me (I must fight a lot of MKs) and I greatly prefer MK in doubles.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
As unbiased as I can be, I think Espy would win. Not because he's Texas blah blah and you're Inui blah blah blah.

I just think after watching Espy play Razer that Espy is mad legit and knows how to handle Snake now.

Who knows how it will go down, but it will be a good match to watch either way :).

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Man, I step away from the game for a few months and look what's changed with Inui - nothing.

Instead of laughing at Razer for losing the match, why can't you just admit that Espy did a good job? It really is shameful that the only thing you have to offer for this situation is negative input dude.

The fact of the matter is that Espy did an awesome job at this tournament and no one can deny that or take that away from him. Say what you want; I'm not replying to this thread any further.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Consider it done, Inui.

It'll be a good fight.
Cool. Sounds fun.

Man, I step away from the game for a few months and look what's changed with Inui - nothing.

Instead of laughing at Razer for losing the match, why can't you just admit that Espy did a good job? It really is shameful that the only thing you have to offer for this situation is negative input dude.

The fact of the matter is that Espy did an awesome job at this tournament and no one can deny that or take that away from him. Say what you want; I'm not replying to this thread any further.
Ruhlax. Espy is amazing. Razer's character still has a solid advantage, so he gets messed with, and NOT just by me. You should have seen the NJ thread. FL's getting trolled for losing to Shaky's Ness even worse. Atomsk quoted Razer and replied with an image of Sonic.

It's not something to take so seriously.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm still waiting for you to prove how amazing you are in ONE Texas tournament, Inui :\
I'm never motivated in singles there. :( I did well in doubles and low tiers each time, yah know. Normal singles isn't the only thing that matters, especially to me.

I was only motivated...when my main was banned, rofl... How strange... My bracket was super tough at that. Lee Martin in losers to get 9th ftl... Game three, last hit...

Xyro, ban MK in singles! :bee:

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wish you would stop meat riding everyone and realize it isn't funny.
Sure Dphat, just for you I won't meatride anyone ever again. Annoying people isn't something I want to do so even though I enjoy it I don't care enough to keep it up.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Except us, because we're more awesome.

We appreciate doubles and Ganondorf, especially when together.

Too bad you're horrible at the ditto! :p
But...but I love Ganon...especially in doubles.

Top Bottom