Judge The Above User By Their Mains!

NNID
FirestormNeos
You used to love fantasy, but over time, the genre's troubled history has left you disillusioned and weary. Now you'd prefer to bury the genre out of your mind with fluffy cartoons and high-minded rhetoric, and quite frankly, who can blame you at this point?

Manonymous

Smash Apprentice
You do really have a thing with Yoshi. You certainly have a body pillow of him. Get out of this dimension you're unholy son of b**ch !

Brawl : :bowser2::luigi2::lucario:
Sm4sh : :4bowser::4luigi::4villager::4mario::4lucario:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Premium
You like to read books and use that knowledge to win the match because you know you can never win a race against anyone if your life depended on it.

NotAPro Bro

Smash Apprentice
You're a contraian, you go with the unpopular oppion because you want a fight, no wonder why you main tier list wise the worst characters in 64, Melee, Brawl, and SM4SH. I'm betting you'll update your best Ultimate Character when an official tier list states who is the worst character, and change it to that.

EDIT: DANGIT SMASHING RAMEN!! fml I took a lot of time typing that. people reading this, I was talking about TheTrueBrawler.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Premium
Had one here, but it was a late edit, so I’ll get rid of it and respond to WolfCypher.
You're a contraian, you go with the unpopular oppion because you want a fight, no wonder why you main tier list wise the worst characters in 64, Melee, Brawl, and SM4SH. I'm betting you'll update your best Ultimate Character when an official tier list states who is the worst character, and change it to that.

EDIT: DANGIT SMASHING RAMEN!! fml I took a lot of time typing that. people reading this, I was talking about TheTrueBrawler.
To be honest, the ones I picked for my profile are just jokes. My Smash Ultimate mains actually are :ultike:, :ultsnake:, and :ultrichter:.
If I had real picks displayed, they would be :mario64:, :roymelee:, :snake:, :ivysaur:, :4myfriends:, and :ultrichter: with nobody displayed for Smash 4 for 3DS.

Last edited:
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Smashing Ramen Smashing Ramen

got ninja'd

You're all over the map. You never stay in the same place twice or for too long, and you're accustomed to slow to midspeed characters, mostly. Sonic throws a wrench there.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Premium
I see you used to be a tier lord back in the day but every main you picked after PM threw a wrench in that theory. I applaud you for changing your ways. I know it can be tough to break old habits of picking the best of the best. Better nerf Greninja by the way.
Actually, you swiped the response before me. Mine was a very late edit.

Last edited: