• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Judge The Above User By Their Mains!

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
You used to love fantasy, but over time, the genre's troubled history has left you disillusioned and weary. Now you'd prefer to bury the genre out of your mind with fluffy cartoons and high-minded rhetoric, and quite frankly, who can blame you at this point?

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Is perfectly content with playing as a convicted tax dodger.

Had cool parents that took them to see Jurassic Park before they were old enough to see PG-13 films.

Austria

Smash Rookie
NNID
HOW ABOUT NO?
3DS FC
1234-5678-9012
Switch FC
1234 4321 1244
Eats enemies all the time

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
You do really have a thing with Yoshi. You certainly have a body pillow of him. Get out of this dimension you're unholy son of b**ch !

Brawl : :bowser2::luigi2::lucario:
Sm4sh : :4bowser::4luigi::4villager::4mario::4lucario:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
You like to wear skintight clothes. Definitely aspiring to be an acrobat.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
People tend to care more about who you really are in the inside than what you look on the outside.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
You like to read books and use that knowledge to win the match because you know you can never win a race against anyone if your life depended on it.

D

Deleted member

You watch my little pony using infrared goggles so all the pony's will be green and look like Yoshi

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
You prefer to show off your skills with flashiness, and your love of Metroid

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You're a contraian, you go with the unpopular oppion because you want a fight, no wonder why you main tier list wise the worst characters in 64, Melee, Brawl, and SM4SH. I'm betting you'll update your best Ultimate Character when an official tier list states who is the worst character, and change it to that.

EDIT: DANGIT SMASHING RAMEN!! fml I took a lot of time typing that. people reading this, I was talking about TheTrueBrawler.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
Had one here, but it was a late edit, so I’ll get rid of it and respond to WolfCypher.
You're a contraian, you go with the unpopular oppion because you want a fight, no wonder why you main tier list wise the worst characters in 64, Melee, Brawl, and SM4SH. I'm betting you'll update your best Ultimate Character when an official tier list states who is the worst character, and change it to that.

EDIT: DANGIT SMASHING RAMEN!! fml I took a lot of time typing that. people reading this, I was talking about TheTrueBrawler.
To be honest, the ones I picked for my profile are just jokes. My Smash Ultimate mains actually are :ultike:, :ultsnake:, and :ultrichter:.
If I had real picks displayed, they would be :mario64:, :roymelee:, :snake:, :ivysaur:, :4myfriends:, and :ultrichter: with nobody displayed for Smash 4 for 3DS.

Last edited:

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku

got ninja'd

You're all over the map. You never stay in the same place twice or for too long, and you're accustomed to slow to midspeed characters, mostly. Sonic throws a wrench there.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I see you used to be a tier lord back in the day but every main you picked after PM threw a wrench in that theory. I applaud you for changing your ways. I know it can be tough to break old habits of picking the best of the best. Better nerf Greninja by the way.
got ninja'd
Actually, you swiped the response before me. Mine was a very late edit.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
To be honest, the ones I picked for my profile are just jokes. My Smash Ultimate mains actually are :ultike:, :ultsnake:, and :ultrichter:.
If I had real picks displayed, they would be :mario64:, :roymelee:, :snake:, :ivysaur:, :4myfriends:, and :ultrichter: with nobody displayed for Smash 4 for 3DS.
Oh... okay...
In that case, you think head bands are cool

Last edited:
Top Bottom