• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkje

Smash Lord
I'm going to work hard for that D-seed
I'm agreeing with Ivo cause I never actually did good at tourney's
though c&b is better then me I won every match against him we played. <3
Coen and ryuker deserve it.
dunno if I can take fire on cause last time it was fountain of dreams -_- but I guess that works in his dis advantege 2.
<3 faab for being the ultimate ganon.

edit: o yeah forgot thomaz there I only played him twice and it was 50/50 so we need to play sometime I was actually hopin you'd come to gv party so we could settle it.
2 bad you got ill

btw good job helios for traveling so freaking much

Exalador

Smash Lord
i think its really cool that those silly swedes are willing to travel to our little country for a tournament ^^ kudos to all the foreigners for doing that...

might actually help me to learn some more swedish :) hur mår du helios?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Marc please don't let something as seeding spoil the fun. You'll get through pouls anyway and the bracket is what really matters. I know you're busy with school, so if that's the reason, I understand. But please, don't let this ruin it for you ;)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
All you have to do is admit I'm right in saying both Dave and me should be put below Svampen, or neither of us. No point in making wussy posts. =]

You also haven't responded at all to everything I said a while back.

Exalador

Smash Lord
lol helios im allready learning new stuff ^^ only new the replies: 'jag mår bra' and 'jag mår barra bra' ^^

but to stay within the topic: i have no clue about the quality of most smashers, so im not going to interfeer with the whole seeding stuff ^^ ill see what happens at the tournament...

p.s: maybe the results from my tournament will help a bit with seeding some people?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
All you have to do is admit I'm right in saying both Dave and me should be put below Svampen, or neither of us. No point in making wussy posts. =]

You also haven't responded at all to everything I said a while back.
Well, I wanted to place you and Dave above Svampen at first, but I guess tournament results make clear Svampen should be placed above the both of you. So yeah, I admit it.
To reply to your previous posts then...
First, why are we making ordered rankings? You can't compare most people, since many players have never played each other. Rankings like this are biased bull**** and only lead to grudges (which has basically already happened when Jeffz0r screwed NGCXX over). Especially the people in the lower classes aren't getting a fair treatment.
Well the only reason I made a full ranking, is that it would be clear who moves up or down a seed group, when someone signs up / decides not to come.
Second, why is this happening THREE MONTHS in advance?
Good question, I guess I was bored or something >_>

@Exalador: Let's hope so :)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Ok, that's better. Now apply this logic to the entire seeding list and let people help you for as much as possible, also during the actual tournament.

I wasn't really as pissed as I made it seem (I've actually laughed about this with Helios on MSN), but I do think it's really important you do this in an honest and logical way.

Oh, and one last thing, you NEVER do stuff like this so early, it's unnecessary.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Right, so I've decided to start doing my seeding for RoS8 sometime in early 2009. Should CJ still be top seeded, seeing as how he's not gonna be living in Europe anymore, and prolly doesn't give a **** about smash? Someone help me out plz

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Ok, that's better. Now apply this logic to the entire seeding list and let people help you for as much as possible, also during the actual tournament.
Well okay, but that doesn't mean everyone can get what he wants, just so you know :/

Linkje

Smash Lord
you guys forgot the best smasher in the world how could you.

so let me try

A-seed (in no particular order)
Orly (best smasher in the world) (never plays serious)(they say he was trained by GOAT when me and dave were not around :O)
GOAT(still one of the best)
Linkje
Ivo
Marc
Dave
Utto
Remen

B-seed (in no particular order)
jeffzor (te makkelijk)
Reffie
Thomaz
bf.com
NGCxx
Rens
Ryuker
exelador

C-seed (in no particular order)
Zeta
Beunhaas
Johnnyboy
Tirune
Crash&burn
LPU
MrSilver
Down A

D-seed (Bunch of n00bs)
Yuna
Helios
EK
Svampen
Nihonjin
Captain jack
Captain Jadde
Smash alex

I think this is the right one you scared me over there Ivo thinking I was not the best XD

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Right, so I've decided to start doing my seeding for RoS8 sometime in early 2009. Should CJ still be top seeded, seeing as how he's not gonna be living in Europe anymore, and prolly doesn't give a **** about smash? Someone help me out plz
You JUST started with this? What a terrible host you are, this stuff should be done at least 10 years in advance. I think you really should focus on RoS17 now.

EDIT: My 600th post... lol.

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Omdat Smashboards zo homo is en mij nooit mijn posts laat editen, maak ik maar een nieuwe post.

Ik wilde even zeggen dat Linkje mij aankan, omdat ie me de eerste keer met een gebroken arm versloeg.

EK

Smash Journeyman
Im fine with Linkjes Seeding cause, D players plays a A player wich means the best vs the worst so it doesent matter, cause D players doesent play each other anyway :3

Linkje

Smash Lord
to be clear I don't have anything against swedes :p It was just a joke ^^

exalador @ I apolagize for writing your freaking name wrong.

just got home I was @ dave's place.
Orly is just 2 good -_-he 3 stocked dave twice.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
A-seed (in no particular order)
Orly (best smasher in the world) (never plays serious)(they say he was trained by GOAT when me and dave were not around :O)
GOAT(still one of the best)
Linkje
Ivo
Marc
Dave
Utto
Remen

B-seed (in no particular order)
Reffie
Thomaz
bf.com
NGCxx
Rens
Ryuker
exelador
Zeta

C-seed (in no particular order)
Beunhaas
Johnnyboy
Tirune
Crash&burn
LPU
MrSilver
Down A
shoe

D-seed (Bunch of n00bs)
Yuna
Helios
EK
Svampen
Nihonjin
Captain jack
Captain Jadde
Smash alex

E-seed

Z-seed
Jeffz0r
Fixed. =D~~

EK

Smash Journeyman
i Love that seeding to^^
D Rank players will play A rank, wich means we D rank players will kick out all your good dutchis who are in A rank the first match in the bracket :laugh:

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
And it's bla bla bla on the radio
Bla bla bla remote control
bla bla bla on the TV too
bla bla bla means up and new
bla bla bla for me
and bla for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom