• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Down A

Smash Journeyman
wat loopt iedereen nou te *****en?

oke, was niet handig om zo'n lijst te maken waar iedereen letterlijk een nummer kreeg en oke, al helemaal niet om jezelf dan 'ietswat' te hoog in te schatten.

maar wat een gezeur, ngc had gelijk, stond veel te laag, andere hadden ook wel gelijk maar om nu constant hem te blijven lopen flamen vind ik ook een beetje lomp.
Ben blij dat er mensen zijn die deze dingen organiseren, dit is een moeite die heel veel mensen(incl. mijzelf) niet doen en als er dan andere zijn die dat wel doen dan vind ik dat je daar gewoon blij om moet zijn.

FireMan.EXE

Smash Journeyman
Woah, that's a lot of Scandinavian folk...You guys aren't sectretly planning an invasion of Holland are you?
And kudos to you Jeff, this tourney is getting more awesome with every page of the thread :p (allthough I'm afraid a lot of the Dutchies won't be allowed to come if this much forgeign people are coming...

And.. **** the seeding! It's only makign people fight! Settle your differences on FD or something! XD

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Woah, that's a lot of Scandinavian folk...You guys aren't sectretly planning an invasion of Holland are you?
And kudos to you Jeff, this tourney is getting more awesome with every page of the thread :p (allthough I'm afraid a lot of the Dutchies won't be allowed to come if this much forgeign people are coming...

And.. **** the seeding! It's only makign people fight! Settle your differences on FD or something! XD
well there have been quite some dutchies to sweden as well, what with ROS3 and RooftopSM and all. so maybe finally the real international crew match wil happen ^^

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Well, what would you call a smash worldcup? There's been dozens of tourneys where everyone's allowed to come, so...
I guess OC2 and JGT (even though that one's a year ago already) were very well-known tourneys with intercontinental players.

FireMan.EXE

Smash Journeyman
Well yeah Exalador, but Smash is a low profile game, small community and all. Besides, compared to fighting games with a large community (SF, DoA), even they don't have things as official tournaments (I think?). Nintendo won't host a tourney for smash, mayhaps in Japan, but outside of Japan that kind of thing for any game is rare.

Oh and:
W00TT00TWTFBBQLOLLERCOASTER 200 POST!!!

Cypher

Smash Apprentice

I totally agree with you fire, get the **** up with that ******** seeding. If you wan't to know how strong someone is just fight him. There can't be a correct list. Because everyone is different.
For example:
There are three persons, person A, B and C.
A can beat B no problem but gets ***** by C.
But B ***** C. This is a very common situation.

reffie2

Smash Journeyman
n00bzor, why are you making poules already? Shouldn't you wait after other tournaments(like ZEST) are over? If, for example, Ryuker wins ZEST by beating Amsah and everyone else, you have to start all over again with creating poules.

reffie2

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so it's seeding(I don't care, you know what I mean, you have something called 'a brain' right?). Don't you think you should wait after the other tournaments?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Actually I already had this ranking months ago, long before I even thought of hosting a tourney again. I just kept changing it continuously after every tourney and now added the foreigners who signed up.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jeffrey, iedereen zegt het toch jonge..... -_-"

En lol, op dit moment heeft dave precies 3 keer zoveel posts als linkje

Kone

Smash Master
jeffzor : theres going to be at least five members of SDB turning upto this ; kone, jam, dsd, scalpel and bigman. good possibility there'll be mor eof us aswell : )

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Comp also signed up, together with Kubuu and Wes. Kubuu and Wes aren't sure yet though. A lot of Dutchies have been moved to the reservelist by this, so please take a look if you were late signing up (which means, not in the first week or something XD)

Down A

Smash Journeyman
i don't think it's really fair to bump people to reserves after you put them on the confirmed list.
doesn't this go against the whole point of the list?

i know that i'm still confirmed and that it's fun to have a lot of foreighners but it just doesn't feel right to 'unconfirm' people just because they live in holland, aren't that well known and didn't subscribe week 1.
if you want to let extra people in, you should(in my eyes) create extra places instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom