• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
the Smash Ball actually caught me off guard at the beginning. I thought all the items were off lol

I don't really mind Pirate Ship much. I hate that one Donkey Kong stage, from like...back in the day Donkey Kong, and that Super Mario stage with the POW block. Those stages pretty much kill everyone without anyone able to do a thing about it.
I don't know when the spring got more kills, 1976 or 2008.

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Im hear to bear this message for you, sorry it says clan, but it's what most are called on this forum:

Hello Clan(s)! You have been invited to join the clan tournament. This tournament will be between all clans from the Brawl characters. The winner gets full bragging rights, and a secret prize (it's not too great so don't get overexcited). Hers how it will work. After all clans that are going to participate have signed up, there will be a week for the clan to pick it's representative (it doesn't matter how you pick them, it could be a mini tournament or whatever, but it doesn't matter, as long as you pick one) The representatives will be representing the clan, and all it stands for, so pick wisely.
Then any clans with the same character will face each other, until there is one representative for each character (and their clan). Finally the main tournament begins. Random brackets will be made with each representative still in the tournament. The next part will act very similar to an average tournament. The winner will get mega bragging rights for their character and clan. We will make a thread on Smash boards.com, on the Online Tournaments section to keep a list of all participating clans, and we will keep track of the matches, and keep an up to date bracket board. To enter, have either the clan leader, or a high official PM me, no entry fee required. Please tell other clans about this, we want everyone in.
Also the matches are online, so supply your representative's Brawl code.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
This sounds great. I say we get Kirk as our representative, as hes the best we know thus far. We know who B4B will choose anyways.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Huh, could have sworn Kirk was with us. My mistake. This tourney could determine our rep, but it might as well be Zar.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'll fight the winner of the tournament to see who's better, then we'll send him/her.

Sorry guys, I'll be busy for a few days, some really important things have come up IRL. But I'll be back in full force soon.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
well.. here is my respective resignation from the said "Clan"

Wasn't anything i thought it was going to be and i don't play online cuz the lag takes out any timing that is critical for some moves.

So Zar.. please remove my name from the frontpage as i don't want any affiliation with clans anymore.

i will still prollly creep aroung do see what is goin on.

Later

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
So, Enshoku. The match list says that I have to fight Duker. . .and he lives in Europe (that's what his name on the first page says). I thought that we were gonna fight another player that was near us? And I can't find his name or Brawl code to play him. What to do?

Worldkaos

Smash Cadet
So what happens if me and my opponent try to fight each other and we keep getting error codes and can never join each others matches?

Duker

Smash Journeyman
So, Enshoku. The match list says that I have to fight Duker. . .and he lives in Europe (that's what his name on the first page says). I thought that we were gonna fight another player that was near us? And I can't find his name or Brawl code to play him. What to do?
W00t, I thought I didn't get in. Anyway, my dad is still a ****** (long story), so I have to drop out of the tournament due to lack of internet at home at the moment :S . I thought that it would be fixed by now... (It's highly likely that I am the only European that could join, but I still had to be matched up against someone BTW)

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I know this has been going around at B4B, so I may be stealing the idea, but what do you all think of alliances with other clans? I think it would be cool, get some more friendships with other characters and produce some growth within our Ike community.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Thats why I said more alliances. I wasn't around for that however, but I read about it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Dear lord, this violates Latin so much it hurts.

Regardless, God of the Mind doesn't really make sense for Ike.

Best of luck, though o.o-b

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Atacusbebop123, just put down your Brawl code and where you live. Zareidriel will add you when he gets back from being busy.

Zink

Smash Champion
Dear lord, this violates Latin so much it hurts.

Regardless, God of the Mind doesn't really make sense for Ike.

Best of luck, though o.o-b
SEE? SEE? I WARNED THEM SOO MANY TIMES WHEN THE NAME WAS FIRST ANNOUNCED!
but did they listen, nooooo... now it's too late.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yo Sage, I didn't see you on all day. Where were you? We needed to get that fight done by today.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Ike, meta knight, Ike, meta knight, Ike, meta knight, Ike, meta knight...

This is prety screwed up :p. I think my keaboard is broken today :laugh:.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Yes we are aligned with the M-arth clan. I was the one who offered the invitation from the Defenders of Akanea.

Marth Marth Marth

they're surprise I-ke didn't get the Marth joke since there's a lot of I-ke and Soren speculations lol If I were to make a clan suggestion though, find someone that has some projectiles or long range attack. Things that Ike lacks.

Anyway, My wifi is starting to act up so take your time with getting the second round going ^^;

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Now I get it. It's an April fools thing. And here I thought my friends computer died yesterday. Dwight Eisenhower is funny.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Yes we are aligned with the M-arth clan. I was the one who offered the invitation from the Defenders of Akanea.

Marth Marth Marth

they're surprise I-ke didn't get the Marth joke since there's a lot of I-ke and Soren speculations lol If I were to make a clan suggestion though, find someone that has some projectiles or long range attack. Things that Ike lacks.

Anyway, My wifi is starting to act up so take your time with getting the second round going ^^;
I-ke will never be as gay as M-arth, because Marth wears a headband that has a jewel on it and he has a more feminine look to him.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Let's add to the fact...M-arth's a PRINCE, it's a crown...sort of. :/ *coughs*tiara?*coughs*

I-ke's a Lord/soldier. So M-arth beats him in status rank.

Top Bottom