• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Betaz

Smash Ace
wait....the tournament is today? >.> 6 hours is ok for me I got school and stuff...but blech...today? seriously it's right before the GA Open... which idk if I can participate in since I'm going to Sakuracon this whole weekend (T.T which also means I'll have to miss the WiFi wars tournament T.T)

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
wait....the tournament is today? >.> 6 hours is ok for me I got school and stuff...but blech...today? seriously it's right before the GA Open... which idk if I can participate in since I'm going to Sakuracon this whole weekend (T.T which also means I'll have to miss the WiFi wars tournament T.T)
nope, everyone has 5 days to complete their matches... sakura-con is only three days, ne?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Betaz vs The flaming Lugi
Zink vs Ussi
Fear.7 vs whiteface
Wolt vs sagemoon
Oxega vs Worldkaos
SuperSmashKing009 vs SilentDrifterZ
spartan334 vs Windlord
CHUNKYBOWSER vs Devotion
Allin vs Fe Lords
AMA(m/t) vs Kiederen
Duker vs Tudios
Taza2013 vs xixDaShrimpxix

I'll have a chart up in a bit as well as start sending PM's. Talk with your opponent and find when you two can both fight, and get his/her friend code.

Zink

Smash Champion
yo Ussi, just to start off, my first opportunity to play is tomorrow (Friday) late afternoon into all evening. But after that, I'm not free till Sunday. Just a heads up.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well with spring break coming up I'll have no problem getting my matches done. I'm guessing our opponent had something to do with location. What are the rules?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
Woop woop, this is kinda exciting. Yes but what are the rules.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
in the PM i sent you 5 years ago.
Who remembers something from 5 years ago?

Rules:

Each player will battle in a 4 stock Ike match with their given opponent, who they must add to their friend's list for the time being.
match-ups will be chosen based on your location, as to create less lag. Wouldn't want any California to Maine matches, ne?
The tournament uses double elimination, meaning that if you lose you are moved to the loser's bracket, and the winner of the loser's bracket will fight the winner of the winner's bracket. The winner's bracket needs one win to win the tournament, while the loser's will need two.
The level choices are up to you, but try to avoid spear pillar, new pork city, hyrule, or any level that is constantly scrolling(ie. mushroomy kingdom)
As soon as your match is scheduled you may fight your opponent, but if you haven't fought your given opponent after 5 days, and you can prove that your opponent is inactive, you will move on. Don't be inactive ^.^
Your rank will be determined by this tournament, though you shouldn't fret over not having the game/wifi as there are many people still in that boat.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Who remembers something from 5 years ago?

Rules:

Each player will battle in a 4 stock Ike match with their given opponent, who they must add to their friend's list for the time being.
match-ups will be chosen based on your location, as to create less lag. Wouldn't want any California to Maine matches, ne?
The tournament uses double elimination, meaning that if you lose you are moved to the loser's bracket, and the winner of the loser's bracket will fight the winner of the winner's bracket. The winner's bracket needs one win to win the tournament, while the loser's will need two.
The level choices are up to you, but try to avoid spear pillar, new pork city, hyrule, or any level that is constantly scrolling(ie. mushroomy kingdom)
As soon as your match is scheduled you may fight your opponent, but if you haven't fought your given opponent after 5 days, and you can prove that your opponent is inactive, you will move on. Don't be inactive ^.^
Your rank will be determined by this tournament, though you shouldn't fret over not having the game/wifi as there are many people still in that boat.
I hate you.

you didn't quote my full post.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I was going to but the program I've been trying to get hasn't come in the mail yet.

Anyone heard of GameBridge? Good little video game recording software. The best I can do right now is a handycam...nobody likes a handycam recording = =

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Ensho, why do you say ne instead of no? Sorry if I offended you by not quoting your full greatness, heaven forbid...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
actually Zink i was 110ish you died at 180ish. although i did love that ledge spike.
epic... 1 match out of 835 ^.^
Do we just report our losses here or PM them to Ensho or what?
just post them here...
Ensho, why do you say ne instead of no? Sorry if I offended you by not quoting your full greatness, heaven forbid...
It's a japanese habit I have, most english and European languages say "no" Canadians tend to say "eh"(at least the ones I know), and japanese is "ne". That makes sense, ne?

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
wowzwrs that sure is... Well i'm still waiting for my opponent to reply to my Pm.... But I have no time to ponder such thoughts!

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
also @SilentDrifterZ >.> can you make something with the Noah clan...like all of them particularily the Earl in the middle
...ok I hate having to bother you again about this. I'm just having a hard time getting decent images of the characters (I'm lucky to even find images for some of them). so if you can, could you supply me images of the characters?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Thats perfect, thanks. Although it may have been better just to take off the opposite side rather then just shrink the width. But it works, thank you.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Hey Ensho me and SilentDrifterZ have already Brawled against each other today so here is the link of the video I recorded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QZ7QXj3B7w
that was a good laugh, but i won't agree to items in my match just if we verse or to anyone who wants items. also i never liked that stage because of that launching thing has killed me too many times -_-

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
the Smash Ball actually caught me off guard at the beginning. I thought all the items were off lol

I don't really mind Pirate Ship much. I hate that one Donkey Kong stage, from like...back in the day Donkey Kong, and that Super Mario stage with the POW block. Those stages pretty much kill everyone without anyone able to do a thing about it.

SuperSmashKing009

Smash Ace
NNID
SSK009
3DS FC
0404-7569-9294
that was a good laugh, but i won't agree to items in my match just if we verse or to anyone who wants items. also i never liked that stage because of that launching thing has killed me too many times -_-
I agree I never liked items neither but it was a good match.

Top Bottom