• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> soooo everyone what's going on? I don't feel like going through ten new threads, or a bunch of new posts on old ones...>.> nowadays I only am either looking in this thread or RoK's just to see some stuff over there. btw Sagemoon I'm REALLY sorry I have not added you yet -.- I'll do that now... >.> and Enshoku, you never did send me a PM with that Bible Passage...It was getting interesting. Also...who here thinks we should just revive the Ike apperciation thread to talk like this? >.> <.< anyone? hmmm...what else can I say.... *looks at sig while I'm typing this* ....anyone want to make me a new Sig?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I thought that was funny. Apparently the one I wanted doesn't fit either, or the computer hates me.Not much has happened, the new threads involve some flaming or another, don't bother with em.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
-starts a group hug- anyone care to join me o.o?
*ninja glomps ussi*

I've actually done that to my sister, it scared the sh*t out of her.
>.> soooo everyone what's going on? I don't feel like going through ten new threads, or a bunch of new posts on old ones...>.> nowadays I only am either looking in this thread or RoK's just to see some stuff over there. btw Sagemoon I'm REALLY sorry I have not added you yet -.- I'll do that now... >.> and Enshoku, you never did send me a PM with that Bible Passage...It was getting interesting. Also...who here thinks we should just revive the Ike apperciation thread to talk like this? >.> <.< anyone? hmmm...what else can I say.... *looks at sig while I'm typing this* ....anyone want to make me a new Sig?
meh, new topics are horrid. who votes that the mods require everyone who posts here to take a test to make sure no-one has ASPD, psychopathy and psychopathy. I'm sure we won't find too many phychopaths, but ASPD seems a bit common in this forum as of late...
I thought that was funny. Apparently the one I wanted doesn't fit either, or the computer hates me.Not much has happened, the new threads involve some flaming or another, don't bother with em.
rule 3 of computers: If you don't know your computer inside and out, then chances of your computer bull****ting your RAM increases inversely to the proportion of how much you need it to work.

can I get everyone's state, since we finally have enough people for the tournament?

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Also...who here thinks we should just revive the Ike apperciation thread to talk like this? >.> <.< anyone? hmmm...what else can I say.... *looks at sig while I'm typing this* ....anyone want to make me a new Sig?
I would like that very much, and what are ya looking for exactly in this new sig of yours?

I might be able to do one for you if you like.

Betaz

Smash Ace
I would like that very much, and what are ya looking for exactly in this new sig of yours?

I might be able to do one for you if you like.
>.> heh you know what I honestly don't know:laugh: The old sig that I had, I had made about a year and a half ago...<.< I was thinking something D. Gray-Man related (if you even know what that is) but idk...>.> btw if you made that Persona 3 sig, good job!?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I'd like a sig, I guess. If you get done with Betaz's and all. Hey Sage, sorry for messing around online, I do that from time to time. Me and Betaz once spent 10 minutes online just footstool jumping and running back and forth on stage, it was fun.

Betaz

Smash Ace
F'ING DDD UGH WHY!!!!!??!!

-.-

I just found out today that if DDD does inhale on the edge (in other words he is doing inhale facing you with his back to the edge) you'll hit him but because of the inhale you slightly rise off the ground... and then free fall to your death -.-

Enshoku

Smash Lord
F'ING DDD UGH WHY!!!!!??!!

-.-

I just found out today that if DDD does inhale on the edge (in other words he is doing inhale facing you with his back to the edge) you'll hit him but because of the inhale you slightly rise off the ground... and then free fall to your death -.-
mario's cape is worse, try aether recovering while someone uses mario's cape...your aether changes directions at the worst possible time, and has a 100% chance of death by aethercide.

did i miss something important? probably...hey look a new ike guild!
I'm in deus de animus now, and coincidentally am hosting the deus de animus tournment. More flamers have came to the Ike boards, and half the active members vanished.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
They just failed to bring another guild/clan down with them xD so they fail at aethercide (anyone from aethercide this is a joke, i am not saying you suck, my apologies if you are insulted)

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I'd like a sig, I guess. If you get done with Betaz's and all. Hey Sage, sorry for messing around online, I do that from time to time. Me and Betaz once spent 10 minutes online just footstool jumping and running back and forth on stage, it was fun.

LOL no offence was taken. I was just confused... very confused. I'm like "should I attack him?" Eventually someone AIMed me and wanted to play so i just quit out.

ALSO an announcement to Deus De Animus. I'm playing RoK in a best of 5. I wish I would be using ike but he told me to use my best character for the *no johns* thing. So yeah I'll be using pit. They WILL be recorded by him (and i'll try to get that set up) and hes posting them win or lose.

EDIT:
mario's cape is worse, try aether recovering while someone uses mario's cape...your aether changes directions at the worst possible time, and has a 100% chance of death by aethercide.
LOL Betaz knows all about what pit can do to aether XD

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
>.> heh you know what I honestly don't know:laugh: The old sig that I had, I had made about a year and a half ago...<.< I was thinking something D. Gray-Man related (if you even know what that is) but idk...>.> btw if you made that Persona 3 sig, good job!?
...Why does D. Grey Man sound familier...? uh you might need to help me with this lol And yea I made the Persona 3 sig. Thankies :)

And Wolt, I'll be happy to make one for you too when I get the chance.

I'm trying to get back to making sigs. Ever since Brawl came out I've been neglecting to take sig requests.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
He can't do anything, his Shield doesn't move it in the other direction, but those are funny.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I guess you learn something new everyday then.

The more you know!

*shooting star background*

Is there anybody who has yet to face me? Sage I do believe you and I have unfinished business, and how did your battles with RoK go?

Betaz

Smash Ace
...Why does D. Grey Man sound familier...? uh you might need to help me with this lol And yea I made the Persona 3 sig. Thankies :)

And Wolt, I'll be happy to make one for you too when I get the chance.

I'm trying to get back to making sigs. Ever since Brawl came out I've been neglecting to take sig requests.
D. Gray-Man is an anime >.> (ring any bells?) also sagemoon's Pit is EBIL! <.<
stupid shield...and arrows...and C-stick behind you instantly (T.T so fast) gah I hate those arrows! blech I'm tired for some reason...so any tips on facing Zelda's anyone? particularily recovering, whenever I try to QD I avoid her Din's Fire...but then land into an upsmash..and If I just try to fall down I'm going to get hit with that fire...it's so hard to air dodge those...

Enshoku

Smash Lord

The more you know!

Is there anybody who has yet to face me? Sage I do believe you and I have unfinished business, and how did your battles with RoK go?
*stabs wolt 9^9^9^9^9 times*
parodying the more you know is my thing, your thing is to play online over and over, get to it NAO!
D. Gray-Man is an anime >.> (ring any bells?) also sagemoon's Pit is EBIL! <.<
stupid shield...and arrows...and C-stick behind you instantly (T.T so fast) gah I hate those arrows! blech I'm tired for some reason...so any tips on facing Zelda's anyone? particularily recovering, whenever I try to QD I avoid her Din's Fire...but then land into an upsmash..and If I just try to fall down I'm going to get hit with that fire...it's so hard to air dodge those...
I've watched gray-man, though I don't particularly love it. I'm re watching neon genesis evalangion, is teh smex =)

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
...so....um...it's getting quiet here...
how's the tournament going?
um...i know i'll ask more questions!!!
here's a couple for SilentDrifterZ, 1: how do you convert BIN files to JPEG?
and...call me a n00b but i can't find those Brawl character pics that everyone has in their signatures. u know the ones that are slightly purple and sprite-like. like the ones of marth and ike that u have.
can someone tell me where to find all the character pics like that?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Sorry I haven't been around much recently guys, I'm starting another hospital job and lotsa Brawl training, but I'll be here and there. I know you all can do fine without me being here constantly. =)

Our first official tournament, the Great Aether Open, is slated to take place this weekend. So if you're not signed up yet, get on it!

sagemoon

Smash Lord

The more you know!

I won 3 to 1.

Although the first match (the one i lost) had a weird ending. We both SD on the last stock lol but I just SD first. Stupid gliding T_T

sagemoon

Smash Lord
He was supposed to record them all he had the camera set up and everything. But his camera ran out of battery after or during the 2nd match. So yeah not all were recorded. I shoulda saved replays but i was tired and didnt think.

He says he will rematch me after he practices against a "campy opponent" and MAKE SURE the camera will record them all this time. I dont know when the rematch will be

Edit: Also I told him to post the matches anyway. So you will probably see 1 win and 1 loss. But thats it. (The 2nd match I pulled out my tricks XD, they're pretty entertaining)

Betaz

Smash Ace
>.> Your not THAT campy...but you can be sometimes...the problem I have is that **** fast f-smash of yours

sagemoon

Smash Lord
lol hes just mad cuz i shot him with arrows as an edgeguard. Plus i dont care if im called campy. First off hes just making johns. Second, if they arent moving im gonna shoot em with arrows. Simple as that. Arrows just are there to keep the pressure on. My actual playstyle is more trying to get combos to pull of damage and then end with a forward tilt, back air, or forward smash.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Ensho how are things with the tourney status? When can we expect to get this thing on the road?

Top Bottom