• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Zink

Smash Champion
can I enter twice lolz.
also do you need my wii #, brawl #, what?
and ALSO can we have the tourney on Saturday? Or at least the first round? I doubt we'll be able to get many people to play on weekdays... or we could just have, like, a timeframe where you just have to get your own match in by a certain date for each round...

actually it occurs to me that I have no idea what the rules are at all, just that it's ike lovin'.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
can I enter twice lolz.
also do you need my wii #, brawl #, what?
and ALSO can we have the tourney on Saturday? Or at least the first round? I doubt we'll be able to get many people to play on weekdays... or we could just have, like, a timeframe where you just have to get your own match in by a certain date for each round...

actually it occurs to me that I have no idea what the rules are at all, just that it's ike lovin'.
rules: check the PM I sent ya, those are the general rules unless both player wish to change them, ie. smashballs...

the rules are fox only 4 stock final destination 9 minutes ^.^

Betaz

Smash Ace
*sigh...just looked* T.T WHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!! u.u

>.> actually Wolt that would make it 4 clans...you forgot Aethercide or something...

Betaz

Smash Ace
lol... That's because I belive Aethercide does not originate from Smash World Forums (think it might of came from Brawl Central not sure though) so all goings on would be at thier own board (Aethercide's forums) or in Brawl Central.

Betaz

Smash Ace
lmao...yeah when SWF were buggy as hell I found this nice site that you already may know about...it's allisbrawl.com it's not as active a community as SWF is (well duh it's a new site >.>) but it's getting there. The site runs pretty smoothly, and was created by nealdt (which if you don't know is a well respected Smash Director) ...it was trying to be promoted here on the site but it didn't go so well because someone said it had some myspaceish features...which it does, but it does not mean you have to use them, you can just go onto the forums or go to the chat room they have set up there(which is a GREAT way to get some matches going)
...but ya BC is pretty bad...>.> I think it was made to be the oppisite of SWF (a casuals site or something)

Enshoku

Smash Lord
lmao...yeah when SWF were buggy as hell I found this nice site that you already may know about...it's allisbrawl.com it's not as active a community as SWF is (well duh it's a new site >.>) but it's getting there. The site runs pretty smoothly, and was created by nealdt (which if you don't know is a well respected Smash Director) ...it was trying to be promoted here on the site but it didn't go so well because someone said it had some myspaceish features...which it does, but it does not mean you have to use them, you can just go onto the forums or go to the chat room they have set up there(which is a GREAT way to get some matches going)
...but ya BC is pretty bad...>.> I think it was made to be the oppisite of SWF (a casuals site or something)
A site for causals, that's a bit of an oxymoron. It's like joining a private club for those who moderately like cheese. A cheese lover's club is more sensical in the aspect of dedication...

Betaz

Smash Ace
wow....you somehow snuck the word nerf into a conversation about cheese...AND HOW CAN YOU HATE CHEESE!!!

T.T
*sigh*

crap I just remembered that I have to read the next chapter in my Programming book for tommarrows class...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
wow....you somehow snuck the word nerf into a conversation about cheese...AND HOW CAN YOU HATE CHEESE!!!

T.T
*sigh*

crap I just remembered that I have to read the next chapter in my Programming book for tommarrows class...
I hate programming(says the boy who was the main game designer and programmer for nimblix games before it shut down)

Betaz

Smash Ace
huh....Mind me asking but, what was Vilanchi going to be (or is?) as in what type of game...also..it looks like nimblix games is a dead company...with but a few stragglers left behind...sorry to hear that..also it appears that you know C# ...which is what I'm trying to learn in this class...we've only done simple things like Hello World and counting to 100 so far...>.> personnally I prefer C++ even though I have barely any knowledge of it and used DigiPen's "Fun Editor aka. Project Fun"...our teacher did make us make a rudimentry MS Paint though with MS Visual Studio 2003.NET ...which took forever

Enshoku

Smash Lord
huh....Mind me asking but, what was Vilanchi going to be (or is?) as in what type of game...also..it looks like nimblix games is a dead company...with but a few stragglers left behind...sorry to hear that..also it appears that you know C# ...which is what I'm trying to learn in this class...we've only done simple things like Hello World and counting to 100 so far...>.> personnally I prefer C++ even though I have barely any knowledge of it and used DigiPen's "Fun Editor aka. Project Fun"...our teacher did make us make a rudimentry MS Paint though with MS Visual Studio 2003.NET ...which took forever
let me take back what I said, I was the main programmer for nimblix games BEFORE it's name was nimblix games. If you check out the forum you can see that bonked has exact same go get 'em attitude as RoK, but bonked is generally pleasant...

Vilanchi was bonked's pet project, but I had left by then because in all honesty I can't work with other people in programming and design because sloppy code and spelling errors annoy the hell out of me.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Which tourney is it? Is it the one Zar was going to start? I've kinda been out of the loop for a while now, despite living with the man ^-^ ()

Oxega

Smash Rookie
Zar I live in Houston. FC is 0860-3000-2851. And would you mind an ike ditto, Pm if anyone wants an ike ditto

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
When is the tourney, and am I in it? If I am, depending on the date, I might have to drop out:( I might not be in a very internet/Wii/Brawl friendly location.

Renth

Smash Hero
the deus de animus tournament. By the way, I saved your guild topic from getting flamed,(well technically it was youko) you may want to man up and show some authority to the flamers.

xYz
Renth
AMA(m/t)

^^^^^
these people are not your friends.
dang i'm being hated on, coming from a person who joined in 08 and already has over 1k posts :laugh: dude you don't know me.

ROFL authority to the flamers? Biatch i've been on these forums for years i've contributed to the smash community for years what have you done?

Watch who you call a flamer

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Maybe we should should all take a step back, look at ourselves, and get in a big group hug? Or go back to the flaming/tearing apart/beating up/*insert violent action of physicality or use of words here*. Taza, you must use Ike in this tourney, as it's supposed to determine rank in the Ike clan.

Edit: Renth, thats a cool sig, and an awesome Flash.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
dang i'm being hated on, coming from a person who joined in 08 and already has over 1k posts :laugh: dude you don't know me.

ROFL authority to the flamers? Biatch i've been on these forums for years i've contributed to the smash community for years what have you done?

Watch who you call a flamer
A flamer by any other name...

calling people ho's and spamming topics is not ideal behavior whether you have three posts or three thousand.

@taza: the tournament is Ike only, rules of zar.
@wolt: most people in the Ike thread would rather spit acid than hug, but I think a group hug is a wunderbar! idea...

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it's too bad theres so much hate on these boards. I have yet to see decent discussion in the Ike section. Most of it has topics that could produce it, but everyone keeps flaming each other for sucking too much.

Top Bottom