• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Betaz

Smash Ace
Enshoku....That was incredibly Random..............................<3 Enshoku

>.> (in a non-gay way you sickminded freaks)

Betaz

Smash Ace
and ...>.> you would be correct

{
8 O daughter of Babylon, you devastated one,
How blessed will be the one who repays you
With the recompense with which you have repaid us.
9 How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones
Against the rock. }

...except wasn't Babylon in Asia/Eurasia(w/e you want to call that part in the middle there)?

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
and ...>.> you would be correct

{
8 O daughter of Babylon, you devastated one,
How blessed will be the one who repays you
With the recompense with which you have repaid us.
9 How blessed will be the one who seizes and dashes your little ones
Against the rock. }

...except wasn't Babylon in Asia/Eurasia(w/e you want to call that part in the middle there)?
Babylon was an ancient Mesopotamian city, located 55 miles south of Baghdad.

Proverbs 22:15
Exodus 21:7

If either of those don't disturb you, I'm sorry to say that you are a die-hard apologist, or an anti-humanitarian...

Betaz

Smash Ace
Babylon was an ancient Mesopotamian city, located 55 miles south of Baghdad.

Proverbs 22:15
Exodus 21:7

If either of those don't disturb you, I'm sorry to say that you are a die-hard apologist, or an anti-humanitarian...
meh Proverbs...not so much I've kind of... Casually been a Christian for my life (in other words I have not gone to Church in the past 6-7 years) unlike some other christians I won't force my beliefs onto you nor will I say your religion is the wrong one...

however Exodus....ya... >.> That's pretty creepy...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
meh Proverbs...not so much I've kind of... Casually been a Christian for my life (in other words I have not gone to Church in the past 6-7 years) unlike some other christians I won't force my beliefs onto you nor will I say your religion is the wrong one...

however Exodus....ya... >.> That's pretty creepy...
eh? maliciously beating a child is more acceptable than selling your daughter?

why do you have a bible if your casually Christian?

Betaz

Smash Ace
eh? maliciously beating a child is more acceptable than selling your daughter?

why do you have a bible if your casually Christian?
eh? Proverbs 22:15 is (Sin is foolishness, it is in the heart, there is an inward inclination to sin: children bring it into the world with them; and it cleaves close to the soul. We all need to be corrected by our heavenly Father.)
>.> how is that beating a child?

and I dont have a bible...it's called going to my google toolbar and typing "online bible":p

Enshoku

Smash Lord
eh? Proverbs 22:15 is (Sin is foolishness, it is in the heart, there is an inward inclination to sin: children bring it into the world with them; and it cleaves close to the soul. We all need to be corrected by our heavenly Father.)
>.> how is that beating a child?

and I dont have a bible...it's called going to my google toolbar and typing "online bible":p
eh, maybe I got the wrong chapter/verse... I suppose I'll have to re-find it... *sighs*

Deuteronomy 13:1-5

all islamic leaders, jewish leaders, taoist leaders... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Man, this is an Ike clan and you guys talk about religion? Your both crazier then I thought. I thought I did add you Sagemoon, whats your nick online?

Betaz

Smash Ace
eh, maybe I got the wrong chapter/verse... I suppose I'll have to re-find it... *sighs*

Deuteronomy 13:1-5

all islamic leaders, jewish leaders, taoist leaders... RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
heh those verses for some reason remind me of the Southpark episode about mormons >.> I can see how you can see some stupidity from those verses

Betaz

Smash Ace
heh just PM it to me Enshoku...I'm off to bed..gotta wake up and catch the metro to my school...I really need to start driving *sigh* but it's sooo expensive with gas and insurance -.- blech...

Zink

Smash Champion
yo HIT ME UP FOO'S. or rather hit me up tomorrow cuz I got a lob report to do and Frankenstein to read.
also yo enshooooo... you got no clue how to read the bible man :(

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't seem like theres a lot going on these days, when will the Deus de Animus tournament start?

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I think they're just blowing off steam until Zar and RoK duke it out. They should make the stakes so much higher... Like whoever loses has to disband their clan or something, best of like 9. Just to make it more interesting. In all honesty I'd like to see Kirk and RoK duke it out. Or Ken and RoK. Hell, anyone good against anyone else who is good.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
I think they're just blowing off steam until Zar and RoK duke it out. They should make the stakes so much higher... Like whoever loses has to disband their clan or something, best of like 9. Just to make it more interesting. In all honesty I'd like to see Kirk and RoK duke it out. Or Ken and RoK. Hell, anyone good against anyone else who is good.
why would you group rok into people that are good

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Partly because something in me wants to see him lose. Even if you are a jerk to pretty much everyone here, I think that was pretty hilarious.

NyTeStRiDeR

Smash Apprentice
I am not a member of either clan, but it is not fair for the members of either clan to suffer just because the leader of one of the clans loses to the other. The leaders of the clan may not even be the best in their clan so the loser disbanding their clan is rather ridiculous. Not to mention that the online gameplay experience is not legitimate method of showing which player is better for obvious reasons(ex: lag, .5 sec button delay). But if they agree to those higher stakes then whatever, lol it does not really matter to me.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
I am not a member of either clan, but it is not fair for the members of either clan to suffer just because the leader of one of the clans loses to the other. The leaders of the clan may not even be the best in their clan so the loser disbanding their clan is rather ridiculous. Not to mention that the online gameplay experience is not legitimate method of showing which player is better for obvious reasons(ex: lag, .5 sec button delay). But if they agree to those higher stakes then whatever, lol it does not really matter to me.
That was a joke dude, chill.

Yeah sorry about that sage, I was helping out a friend on another site with his Ike skills by facing me.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I can't stand that god **** taunt of yours. The one that kept appearing after I got a perfect score against you.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
LOlz.... Sorry bout that... I was in what we like to call the *AETHER ZONE* lolz

Nevertheless they were great.

Top Bottom