• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Why do you always have to make dumb*** comments rok. The more trash talk i hear from you, the more i think your scared.

The color yellow would be my secondary.

Welcome devotion.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
You must be or you wouldn't feel the need to post here and try to sound powerful. Sounds like someone needs to get over themselves. Now can we talk about more important things than guild wars please.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
You must be or you wouldn't feel the need to post here and try to sound powerful. Sounds like someone needs to get over themselves. Now can we talk about more important things than guild wars please.
I suppose I post here for the same reason, ne?

.... uh i was just accepting the challenge...
he was talking to RoK

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, im just tired of hearin roks comments. Didnt mean to sound like a jerk. Nothin against you two, just mad at rok.

Torchik

Smash Ace
*sigh* Rok, why do you even come here for no reason? I mean, Enshoku is here cause he likes to talk. Plus he can be here cause I <3 Enshoku! He's one of my Appreciation thread buddies!

Anyways, Yellow would be my secondary too. Then cupcakes. Mmmmmm...

Torchik

Smash Ace
No problem, Reo! By the way, my laptop (with photoshop and your sig) isn't with me at the moment...I might be able to edit your sig tomorrow.

Enshoku, you said that to me the first day I met you and I didn't get it then. Now, you say it to me again, and I STILL don't get it.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
First off, why would I be scared and post about your loss? I'm serious. Normally people don't talk crap to people they think will beat them, that defies all common sense and logic in general. >_O Sides.. by the looks of things.... you're going to suffer bad, but we'll see in 2 months time :O!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
In all actuality, I'm very hot-headed, which is why everyone in the Roy thread knew me. Though, they also know my amount of dedication to something, which is why some people from there have joined me as well. I mean, just from looking at my thread you can tell my dedication level. Which is why I know we'll reign surpreme! But, as always, I'm arrogant, but for good reasons ^_^

Torchik

Smash Ace
I'm used to dealing with arrogance. My best friend is the most arrogant person in the world. Really. The only way to destroy someone arrogant, is to beat them fair and square. That way they have nothing to say. Get ready, Rok, cause that's exactly what we're going to do to you.

<33 Ike! ^_^

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, that other guild is a joke, I'll just proceed to ignore them.

Robot is pretty good, I've found, so he might be my alt. It's nice to actually have projectiles. XD

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Zar you're right the other Guild is a joke, but who else has a guild? Well, you have one....... I'm a proud member of Blood-4-Blood Clan but y'know. =]

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Ignorance is so amusing to behold. Any more witty jokes, Rock?

Eh, we'll see how your ZSS does against my Robot. =O

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
You still posting to fast to my likings lol :p. Also a cupcake talk was held here xD. Seriously you guys are really bored I can tell that. 2/3rd of posts here arent related to the guild at all xD. Counting this post to lol. :psycho:

Aaaaaanyways since nothing mayor happened has me wanna say my location if you srsly want to add that :p. You can even say Zar that you have like 1 international member. Me from Poland live in proud city of Kowalewo Pomorskie xD. Population like 5000 people xDDDD.

Ok i seriously need to stop talking like that.:dizzy:

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, you fell for my trap. Maybe my nickname for you will be Rocky. ^^

Deus de Animus, our boards will be up soon! Prepare for epic. Most likely, they'll be somewhere on my Antiexist domain.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
He's typically quite boorish. Luckily, the Deus de Animus is composed of perfect gentlemen.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
WELL I'M PERFECT, AND A GENTLEMAN!!

*does the gentleman pose*

Top Bottom