• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Competition pushes forward innovation.
that is exactly why I support the two party system...

Tch, competition usually spawns ******** flame wars and the urge to go decapitate something (well for me anyway).

And what the hall Enshoku, are you in all the guilds or something?
no, but I see where you might get that idea...

peacemaker is what torchik referred to me as, I edit teh smash wiki, I'm in b4bc, and I like aethercides

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I've been doing my own laundry since I was 8.

Ike related... hmm. I dunno the first thing that comes to mind is how awsome he sounds when he taunts, so gruff and manlike, not like marth at all. which is awsome. I'm definitly using the taunt where he puts his sword forward in the pose like the one on his dojo page.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I agree. Or even if they let us put really small avatars, like 15kb as you said, it probably wouldn't even dent their capacity or bandwidth.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I agree. Or even if they let us put really small avatars, like 15kb as you said, it probably wouldn't even dent their capacity or bandwidth.
no, that is where you wrong... a custom avatar isn't code transcripted. you use 15kb every time you see a custom avatar. signatures and pictures are different, as they are formatted text that uses the bandwith of whatever place the image is located, which is why you sometimes see the "bandwidth exceeded" by photobucket...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Actually, you are wrong. =P Many forums allow you to upload any avatar to the forum itself, using the bandwidth of the forum rather than that of wherever you would otherwise host it.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I mean, when I said,

"I agree. Or even if they let us put really small avatars, like 15kb as you said, it probably wouldn't even dent their capacity or bandwidth."

I meant that if they let us upload small custom avatars on their server, it wouldn't affect them financially. Then you said that was wrong, then I said your wrong was wrong...it's pretty much a misunderstanding mess. XD

Enshoku

Smash Lord
I mean, when I said,

"I agree. Or even if they let us put really small avatars, like 15kb as you said, it probably wouldn't even dent their capacity or bandwidth."

I meant that if they let us upload small custom avatars on their server, it wouldn't affect them financially. Then you said that was wrong, then I said your wrong was wrong...it's pretty much a misunderstanding mess. XD
blasphemy... check your cache files of this website...

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
haha i just saw a pit thread titled "does anyone want to start a pit clan?"
it made me laugh cuz we have already started an ike clan... or CLANS i should say.
dang there are too many.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
yeah thanks again for the sig torchik. i love it! man, nephenee is sexy... lol i think you should put our guild name in your signature so we all match and we can show of our Deus de Animus Pride!!!

Torchik

Smash Ace
Oh my gosh, I love Ike 10000000000000000000000000x times more. I mean Nephenee is cool, but Ike is just awesome! Plus, I don't want a big sister. I want an awesome big brother to look up to! ^_^ Hehe, I wish Ike would be mine...*sigh*

Zink

Smash Champion
since when did this go from "cool ike guild" to "oooooo wuts ur fave fe charter!!" lol.
besides hector > all anyways.
<----- look a monkey with a gun!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
It's not my fault this guild is full of spammers. >_>;

It'll be fine once the forums are up, we'll have a separate forum for this. XD

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
bah. well sorry about our "spamming" what else are we supposed to do... it's not like we have Brawl. then we can talk about it and stuff.
all we have now are blurry youtube videos and awesome signatures to talk about.

Kirk

Smash Champion
bah. well sorry about our "spamming" what else are we supposed to do... it's not like we have Brawl. then we can talk about it and stuff.
all we have now are blurry youtube videos and awesome signatures to talk about.
I for one have Brawl, and am tryin my best to share the wealth with everyone. If you guys had any questions or anythin I'd be happy to help and answer :D I've also said the same in my thread.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, I don't mind the spam or whatever, have at it. XD

On that note, I love pie.

Kirk

Smash Champion
just spam videos kirk, SPAM THEM!

serously, maybe do something they've never seen ike do before, like take ike though classic mode, or record any challenges were you use ike... if you do things that haven't been done before, they will come...
Not a bad idea! Come to think of it I haven't touched classic mode yet lol. Thanks for the ideas! Just what I needed.

Keep 'em coming :D

Top Bottom