• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Torchik

Smash Ace
>____> Ummmmm...ew. Anyway, cheese pizza is the only good pizza, but I really don't eat real food. I pretty much eat candy and sugar for food. For example,

Breakfast: Perhaps a bagel. This is my only good meal of the day.

Lunch: Goes to the school store and buys a King Size Twix, two packs of Skittles, two packs of Starbursts, and a hot chocolate. Best meal of the day.

Dinner: If parents aren't home: skip to desert.
If parents ARE home: Eat super little and skip to desert.

Desert: Cupcakes, Brownies, Cake, Pie, other baked stuff, and Twix.

Yep, and somehow I never gain weight...>_>

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
>____> Ummmmm...ew. Anyway, cheese pizza is the only good pizza, but I really don't eat real food. I pretty much eat candy and sugar for food. For example,

Breakfast: Perhaps a bagel. This is my only good meal of the day.

Lunch: Goes to the school store and buys a King Size Twix, two packs of Skittles, two packs of Starbursts, and a hot chocolate. Best meal of the day.

Dinner: If parents aren't home: skip to desert.
If parents ARE home: Eat super little and skip to desert.

Desert: Cupcakes, Brownies, Cake, Pie, other baked stuff, and Twix.

Yep, and somehow I never gain weight...>_>
*is eating 2 packs of giant smarties*

sugar is bad for you...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Having some trouble installing the boards, but they should be up soon. =)

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
**** i love brownies... cookies too. any kind of cookie will do for me. DAMMIT I LOVE CHOCOLATE PERIOD!!!!!!!
and my name rhymes with Smarties ^_^
lol my Ski Coach calls me Smarty Marty

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
It means Lords of Spirit, or Gods of the Soul, or Kings of Bravery. It has many meanings. And yes, yes we are. =)

Zink

Smash Champion
sup dudes back.
if we want to be lords of spirit, "deus" (god) should be "dominus" (lord or master) or rather "domini" in the plural. "Animus" shoud be genitive "animi".
so "lords of spirit ("animus" has like 5 meanings, lol) should be "Domini de Animi".

Torchik

Smash Ace
Well, this was the first one that I saw and you told me to join it...so I joined this one. That Rok guy HAD to be the leader, so he made his own. Some other random little people also attempted and failed to make their own. So, I really don't know...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Well, this was the first one that I saw and you told me to join it...so I joined this one. That Rok guy HAD to be the leader, so he made his own. Some other random little people also attempted and failed to make their own. So, I really don't know...
RoK made his because he didn't like the idea of an Ike guild with non-Ike users...

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
well i tried to unite the guilds but it didn't work. :(

oh yea sry for posting here.

Top Bottom