• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Betaz

Smash Ace
<.<
>.>

:|

why is the guild being so random (when i say guild I say this with the exception of Enshoku of course)
I mean...should'nt we be talking about guild related matters? -.-

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
>_< Enshoku!!! We're your clansmen or clanmates =]!! e_e; Also, did you know you're actually still listed under the Deus de Animus' Foot Soldier's list?

Betaz

Smash Ace
^.^ lol

Enshoku your getting "typed loudly at" (the equivelent of yelling on the interwebs)

^.^
lol anyways...ya...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
>_< Enshoku!!! We're your clansmen or clanmates =]!! e_e; Also, did you know you're actually still listed under the Deus de Animus' Foot Soldier's list?
no, I thought I told zard I never wanted to join but meh, and you know what I said about the unfriendliness is true...

he can type loudly all he wants, I'm just gonna yawn and make my sarcastic comment, or counter argument...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
He's a spy...but who he's a spy for, neither of us will ever know~ >_>

We really don't have any guild business. But we'll be getting a board soon. We might be getting one on Antiexist.com; it'd be a lot more official than getting one of those ad-filled free boards.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
He's a spy...but who he's a spy for, neither of us will ever know~ >_>

We really don't have any guild business. But we'll be getting a board soon. We might be getting one on Antiexist.com; it'd be a lot more official than getting one of those ad-filled free boards.
I'm not a spy, I'm a ninja! a ninja who dislikes using swords and prefers a non bladed weapon...

I'm a ninja, a suckass ninja...

Betaz

Smash Ace
.....your post confuses me to no end Enshoku.

lol btw funny little thing i found the other day:

Everyone knows Ninjas and Pirates are mortal enemies.
Furthermore, Samus Aran and the Space Pirates are in eternal struggle for their own reasons.
Space Pirates are obviously Pirates, thus the mortal enemy of Space Pirates is the mortal enemy of Pirates.
QED: Samus is a Ninja.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
.....your post confuses me to no end Enshoku.

lol btw funny little thing i found the other day:

Everyone knows Ninjas and Pirates are mortal enemies.
Furthermore, Samus Aran and the Space Pirates are in eternal struggle for their own reasons.
Space Pirates are obviously Pirates, thus the mortal enemy of Space Pirates is the mortal enemy of Pirates.
QED: Samus is a Ninja.
I have already come to this conclusion while rambling about random things, because I was forced to backtrack through the same room for the 99th time that hour because I got the shiny new supah missle...

Betaz

Smash Ace
lol which Metroid is this? Super Metroid?

EDIT: btw Zar...when are those video's going to be up?

Betaz

Smash Ace
hmmm...don't quite remember that part...but I liked Echo's more though...but only when you get to the whole city area...that's my favorite part...Super Metroid out of all of them is my Favorite though...alot harder to get 100% on that one then the newer ones...and doing the under 2 1/2 hour run is fun....

anyways on topic:

...we still don't know if the aethercide works yet...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
They'll be up very soon. =)

Aethercide doesn't work, I've tried it extensively. Aether is my most-used move, and as far as I've been able to tell, there is no Aethercide.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
hmmm...don't quite remember that part...but I liked Echo's more though...but only when you get to the whole city area...that's my favorite part...Super Metroid out of all of them is my Favorite though...alot harder to get 100% on that one then the newer ones...and doing the under 2 1/2 hour run is fun....

anyways on topic:

...we still don't know if the aethercide works yet...
are you trying to crush my dreams?

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
Lawl! :p Seriously this thread is random as hell. And you guys post here like in a chatroom lol xD. I cant keep up.

And STILL cant see my name on the front page :mad:!!!

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
IM SORRY, MY MEMORY IS HORRIBLE!! XD

I seriously just did it this time. >_>

So anyway, Betaz was able to see some of the live feed today, hopefully we can get some more people in tommorow. We've also found out I can only live feed one person at a time.

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, welcome majinlink.

No aethercides. Dang it.

And some vids would be nice since i cant get an aim on my wii or haven't figured out how.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Finally, after reaing 3 pages of Enshoku's randomness, I've caught up. Haha, yes, Enshoku has dreams...>_>

Anyways, welcome new peeps! ^_^ Ummmmm, what to talk about...? Oh, Allin and I decided on some characters that should've been playable in Brawl!

Playable Characters:

1. Yellow (the color)
2. Cupcakes!
3. A tennis ball
4. Purple (the color)
5. Ginny (from Harry Potter)

I'm forgetting some, but those were the main ones...

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Finally, after reaing 3 pages of Enshoku's randomness, I've caught up. Haha, yes, Enshoku has dreams...>_>

Anyways, welcome new peeps! ^_^ Ummmmm, what to talk about...? Oh, Allin and I decided on some characters that should've been playable in Brawl!

Playable Characters:

1. Yellow (the color)
2. Cupcakes!
3. A tennis ball
4. Purple (the color)
5. Ginny (from Harry Potter)

I'm forgetting some, but those were the main ones...
wonder what ginny's final smash would be... maybe she pulls out her wand and says:

"avacardo landmastera"

Top Bottom