• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Not sure where Zar is but again your probably in too. Wow, this guild's gettin huge. I cant wait to test my skills on all of you.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Welcome to the guild, everyone. I hope you enjoy your stay. ^_^

Kr3w

Smash Journeyman
Kr3w I was thinking the same thing; however, this is my reason.

Upon reading about this I was like "YES!", like all Ike players I was immediately going to join. However, he did something that I thought was unthinkable.. he extended an invitation to Marth players to Join, making his more of a Fire Emblem group than an Ike players Guild.

Even though he know abolished it from the mess I've caused because of this (Since more than likely, as the game progresses, more and more people may switch to Marth because of speed differentials and only loyalist will stay with Ike), showed that he was not against Marth players and I HATE MARTH.

This also showed me he probably lacked what is needed to properly lead effectively, and I plan on being dedicated and only want dedicated Ike users. Sure, you can have a secondary; we all need one, but I don't want someone that's willing to compromise when it comes to the Guild. Roith is loyal and he's dedicated and I see me and Him leading the Blood-4-Blood very well; we also have Black-Waltz at the moment, so we're going to take over, I've got logos and forums to build, Later.

Zar:. Oh, And about knowing nothing about yoru aptitude or work, I don't need to know about it. You're just going to get slaughtered, plain and simple.
well when you first posted in this thread it was just straight out trash talk, and you failed to say why it was that you just came in and did that. But now since you cleared it all out for me, I see where you're coming from and I somewhat agree with you.
Also, you were right on saying people will switch to Marth, because the more videos I see of Ike, the more I wish he was faster, and I'm having second thoughts on maining Ike, and i might just stick to Marth. But I'll just decide once i have the game

Miller

Smash Lord
Hey Zar, add me to that ****ed list, But put me in like the "EPIC AWESOME" category. And I'll be helping you out whenever needed like in the Questions thread.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, if you earn your way onto that list on the field of battle, Miller, perhaps we will make an EPIC AWESOME category just for you. XD But anyway, thanks and welcome.

Betaz

Smash Ace
Wooooooowwwwww~

lotsa new members....

@Torchick's post 2 pages back:
...never thought of that, ZSS could help Ike alot...especially with his f-smash

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Hey there, and yes, Aether certainly is power packed. ^^

Yeah, and so would characters with good grabs, like Dedede and Marth; they grab the opponent, and Ike "shows them the most beautiful sound known to man."

Also known as Ike's Forward Smash.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
We're big indeed, the biggest organization of Ike players on the internet, I'd imagine. And welcome. ^_^

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Mwahaha, double post.

I'll be cleaning up our front page tonight, it looks kinda like crap. Also, I'll set the name temporarily to Deus de Animus, but it has twice the votes of any other name, meaning most likely it'll win.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Actually, I'm not sure, I'll tell you when I go into Adobe Photoshop to make a new one. XD

Haha, and you can't be in two guilds, that kinda defeats the purpose. >_>; Do you quit this one?

Betaz

Smash Ace
well Zar he never really technically joined in the first place...

EDIT: T.T you did'nt put where I was from...and I posted it too...anyways I'm from Auburn, WA
btw the locations of people are hard to read...it's a dark color...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'm sorry, I'll add it. X3

Hm, too hard? Should I change it? I did dark blue since it's one of Ike's colors.

Ladies and gentlemen, we've released a guide. Feel free to contribute.

Betaz

Smash Ace
ummm maybe if it was just a shade lighter it would be allright...It's just that every background in the forum styles is a dark color...and ya...anyways about that guide...

can you put up some stratagies that you like to use against other players? such as if the person is approaching from the air, if the character is in the light/heavyweight class, or if your dealing with a projectile spammer (and how you stop yourself from quickdrawing into a projectile)

EDIT: also in the guide try to break it down into section's so it's easier to read such as using bold(<-----lol) lettering or dashes

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
A very good idea. I'll get to work on that. And also character-specific strategies.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
T.T Why is everyone declining Meta as a Ike partner? Even though he has got no projectiles he got his sweet set of specials to keep the enemy of ballance so Ikes moves can land the hit.

Meeeeh. At least i hope when i get the game i will be the only Meta player in the guild here :p.

Oh and those who are afraind of Marths and other speedy characters dominating the game agains, i say check this thread -----> HERE <-----
Brawl is not melee like smash 64 wasnt melee so seriously. The metagame will change.

EDIT: ZAR!! I thought i was in already but cant seem to find my name in the front page. I know that i wont be able to play for long but i wanna contribute in any other way.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Most likely it's permanent, only 5 hours to go and Deus de Animus is ahead by 2 votes.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Your grammar's good enough that my head doesn't hurt and I don't have to ask you to leave. XD

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Had a chance to get on this mornin. Wont be bak till either late tonight or early tomorrow mornin. Dont have too much fun without me.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
If any of you were curious to my appearance...

...and yes, that is one of my IKE shirts...

...hm, I look kinda angry in this picture. @_@

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Hey Zar... i would like to see my name up on the front page if that would cool... I do believe i joined.... you waved the membership fee for me.. remember

from Sioux Falls, SD

Top Bottom