• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Just because you own the game a month before Zar. Doesn't mean you can beat the ones that work 2x harder at this game than you and actually have natural aptitude with that character. We'll decide whose better April 9th, and it will be recorded.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Logically, you know nothing of my aptitude or my work. Besides, since I play 16 hours a day, it's impossible for you to play twice as much as I do. =P It might not even be me playing; with such a large member pool, we have the greater probability of having two extremely talented members.

We'll see what happens.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Ok so i am unable to look at boards since like 1pm yesterday... the drama that i missed is crazy.

But i guess i will stay here cuz i pledged my alligence here first... i just thought we were going to come up with strategies and help each other... Dueling was a given but now it seems like a war....

Can't wait to play

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
what the **** was that?
First off, this is very childish of you." screw this guild, join mine!"...? seriously man?
rather than treating the guilds as a sort of gang, or high school 'crew' we have to have one guild for all Ike players.We already have all the other guilds to say "we're better than you", but lets not divide into seperate guilds for one character, thats just stupid
Kr3w I was thinking the same thing; however, this is my reason.

Upon reading about this I was like "YES!", like all Ike players I was immediately going to join. However, he did something that I thought was unthinkable.. he extended an invitation to Marth players to Join, making his more of a Fire Emblem group than an Ike players Guild.

Even though he know abolished it from the mess I've caused because of this (Since more than likely, as the game progresses, more and more people may switch to Marth because of speed differentials and only loyalist will stay with Ike), showed that he was not against Marth players and I HATE MARTH.

This also showed me he probably lacked what is needed to properly lead effectively, and I plan on being dedicated and only want dedicated Ike users. Sure, you can have a secondary; we all need one, but I don't want someone that's willing to compromise when it comes to the Guild. Roith is loyal and he's dedicated and I see me and Him leading the Blood-4-Blood very well; we also have Black-Waltz at the moment, so we're going to take over, I've got logos and forums to build, Later.

Zar:. Oh, And about knowing nothing about yoru aptitude or work, I don't need to know about it. You're just going to get slaughtered, plain and simple.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Upon reading about this I was like "YES!", like all Ike players I was immediately going to join. However, he did something that I thought was unthinkable.. he extended an invitation to Marth players to Join, making his more of a Fire Emblem group than an Ike players Guild.
wow... ok just for the record Ike has always been my favorite FE character ever since PoR was released, and he still is. I personally am not fond of Marth, but he's closest to Roy who was my old main and I wanted to keep a familiar move set, I'm sure thats also the reason many others play Marth if not the fact that they mained Marth in Melee. You hate Marth soo much yet he is the first Lord of the series Ike comes from. in a sense even if you hate him it's Marth's success in his first title that brought about Ike.
Roith is loyal and he's dedicated and I see me and Him leading the Blood-4-Blood very well; we also have Black-Waltz at the moment, so we're going to take over, I've got logos and forums to build, Later.
You have 2 people. good job. as for your logos and forums I'm sure I can obliterate anything artistic you come up with. Normally I'm not cocky or fat headed, but I find no remorse in returning the favor in this situation.
Zar:. Oh, And about knowing nothing about yoru aptitude or work, I don't need to know about it. You're just going to get slaughtered, plain and simple.
your arrogance suffocates this topic go make your banners and make your plans of domination in your own topic.

Torchik

Smash Ace
Okay, I'm going to have to agree with Windlord. Roith is power hungry. No doubt. If there wasn't a leader in the guild that Roith's in, he would take over. Sorry to say it, Roith...

Anyways, let's all try to focus more on our own guilds from now on (including me)... My alt main is Zamus and my secondary is gonna be Pokemon Trainer.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i wasnt going to post here b/c zar doesnf want me to but i wrote it here and to reo

I DONT WANT A GUILD WITH A LEADER WE ALL MAKE EQUAL CONRTIBUTIONS JUST LIKE I TOLD ZAR ALSO I WAS GONA MAKE A GUILD OR WHATEVER BUT YEAH ID BE THE OP BUT I DONT WANT TO BE A LEADER DONT GO ASSUMING THINGS

@ zar and others dont post bout me and i wont post here

and no torchik im not mad at u

Torchik

Smash Ace
I'm sorry...that was mean of me...good luck in your guild, and I hope you have fun.

Now, please, let's stop all the flaming and take care of our guilds. We really need a website with private forums, first of all. Second, I don't know, this whole thing seems very unorganized at the moment. We need to finish voting for the name (I still have to do that myself.) and start thinking about teams and stuff. We should be paired with someone who will always be our partner in a 2 v. 2 battle. Any other ideas? ^_^

Betaz

Smash Ace
^^^^^^^
The partner thing sounds interesting would you both be Ike? or would one be Ike and the other be their secondary and you switch between matches?

Torchik

Smash Ace
In a 2 v. 2 match against another guild, we would both use Ike. If we want to have training partners, we could have one partner be Ike and the other be either their other main or just another random character.

Betaz

Smash Ace
BK was cool though...I was hopeing he would make it in as a PC but marth destroyed that dream the minute i saw him...

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah im for it. Thanks for calming things down torchik. Now, anyone want to be my partner or are we deciding that yet? Or maybe we could trade out partners every month or something. That way we got to know everyone in the guild better. That would be cool.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Haha, Rok makes me laugh, what a funny guy. XD

We'll decide partners and such based upon the results of the guild-exclusive tournament. And yeah, in the 2v2 with that other guild, everyone will be using Ike.

If we don't get a response from McFox before the name is decided, we will be using some type of free forums.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
If you have a special request I'm sure we can accomodate. ^^

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
If you have a special request I'm sure we can accommodate. ^^

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
About the partner thing I think we should switch from time to time as Reo stated. Even though I wont be playing for quite some time T.T, I still would like to know each style and gameplay. So some partner sparing videos would be nice to analyze our gameplay and give out tips.

And about the Ike, Ike duo in guild battles. I dont kinda like it. I mean sure we all love Ike here but shouldnt we give him a partner that he can play effectively with? I mean i figgured that Ike is the best team partner that can be. To show what he really can do in team matches i think its best to give him a paertner that he can play really well with. Guys like Meta Knight or Zamus or even the versatile PT that can set him up for really good killing time :p.

Anyway just my thoughts. You will do what you like Zar :p.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I like your ideas, except at least for that one grudge match with the other guild we'll definitely be using all Ikes. This is so we can compare Ike strength only without adding in factors like who makes a good partner with him or skill with non-Ike combatants.

Battles in the future with other guilds, however, we could use, say, an Ike and a Marth, or an Ike and a Pit, or something like that.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
OK. Nice.

I have no grudge for the other guys lol :p. I kinda see the blame on both sides but i wont judge. Anyways when i get the game and HOPEFULLY be able to play with you guys i think the best partner for him would be Meta Knight with his insane fast attacks and combo potential. Also he could potentially save Ike if he wouldnt make it to the ledge by just flying below him and poking him with his Uair. :p

Hope there wont be many MK users here so i can partner later with someone on ocasions ^^.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Neither do I, it's just called a grudge match. I'm not sure why. XD

Though I don't play any of them, I think a character with projectiles would be best to use with Ike, since he doesn't have any projectile-spammy moves. I think a Pit, TL, or Wolf might work well with him. But we'll see, I haven't played many team battles.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
We fight together; we fight each other, we fight as a team, and we prove that Ike is the best. No exceptions.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Yay new members!

also what about Ike and Falco?

falco is my third so I could get good with him and assist Ikes. ^_^

reothepenguin

Smash Journeyman
I really don't think zar is gonna say no, so i think it safe to say yes but youll have to wait on him to confirm it. He hasn't said no to any ike lovers yet though.

Top Bottom