• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the [Deus de Animus] Guild; a guild for Ike players!

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry about that, I just have a lot of stuff conflicting with my times to play and hangout over here, so sorry about that.

Betaz

Smash Ace
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /DeusDeAnimus on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

:(

10char

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i do not have an idea for the deadline
infact my computer is dead so i don't actually have access to the bracket

not that a computer is required to run it but w/e
no one cares about this tournament except for like DMStudios and justicewillprevail and me I guess
i suppose betaz might but no one has contacted me since the first round PERIOD

how do i dq someone if neither one of you contacts me
it would really suck to disqualify two people in quarterfreakingfinals because i mean what the heck right.

ragnal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bro_Strider
3DS FC
1332-7877-3146
*lurk* *lurk* *lurk*

yeah lurking is also what i usually do, because my comments are usually full of suck and lose. (see top line of text)

also i beat JWP 2-0 in the tourny.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
I lurk, that's what I do (too).

Torchik when are you available so we can do our match? my aim is Shion FEaR.

Whiteface

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheRealWhiteface
HarHar... Lurking is fun.... If you have nothing good to say.... Don't say anything

kagemaru696

Smash Cadet
-clashes ragnell with yours- Welcome! Hope your active unlike the rest.
Yeah, I'll try to be...

Anyone that want to smash with me, just send me a PM. I just might be online tomorrow tuesday and wednesday. And also friday.

P.S. - And also, I want to learn about this tourney coming up about ranks? I need some info on that.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
So this is a clan right, and would want to enter some clan wars? If so have your leader PM me and ill send him a messages about a new exciting clan wars so you can decide if you wanta join the brawl. Only one clan per character though.

blue_dragon

Smash Apprentice
I'm finally back. But sadly, I no longer main Ike. I'm a Lucario & Falcon mainer now. If anyone wants to reach me aim bluedz. I'm not resigning from the guild however, as I still play Ike.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
If any of you guys want to participate in the clan war, feel free to message Mr. Fate.

By the way, welcome, new members.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
If any of you guys want to participate in the clan war, feel free to message Mr. Fate.

By the way, welcome, new members.
No this is a clan thing and will take a clan one person can't do this if you want to participate as a clan let me know and ill add you to the list and let you know when we are ready. I'll also send you more info on it. I don't wanta fill up your clan thread with things you don't care about so let me know if it sounds good.

Neader

Smash Rookie
Hey guys i'm Neader, a potential Ike player looking for a challenge, anyone want to play?

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
Dear Clan,

You are invited to the great Tournamnet of Clans, this is a redone version of our beta competition and is fully ready . The Tournament of Clans (ToC) is a tournament in which all the SSBB clans fight for superiourity, bragging rights, a trophy even. Each clan must elect a representative to compete in the tournament, under the clan name, you will be given a few weeks to decide, and you will be told a week before when it is time to give you final desicion. If you want your clan to compete you may go here: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=4.
Anyone may become members of the forum (http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?act=idx), but the representatives must become members to configure matches, and keep in touch with any recent news in the tournament.
Once you have finally decided upon your representative, you may go to the following link to have that representative register for the ToC. (link:http://z11.invisionfree.com/Tourney_of_Clans_I/index.php?showtopic=3) Take your time in deciding upon whether you want to join the ToC, and feel free to contact me @ Brawler1432 on BrawlCentral, SmashBoards, or the ToC forum for any questions. Once all clans that will participate have registered, the brackets will be made up, and the representatives will have to finish their matches by the end of the round deadline (They will get one or two weeks to complete the round, but must finish by the deadline) or else they will be disqualified, if one representative is active, and ready to battle up to the deadline, he will move on, and the other inactive competitor will be disqualified. Also after all clans have entered the rules willl then be posted. We at the ToC hope we can have the honor of your presence at the ToC, and good luck if you decide to join.

-Brawler1432 (Head of the ToC) <(^^<)

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Me, of course. ¬¬

Ahemm probably Ussi or Tudios, or ama.

Lets have a mini tournament between you guys to pick our rep.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I still say you guys are both butchering the Latin as well as likely meaning something that you don't intend.

ragnal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bro_Strider
3DS FC
1332-7877-3146
heh i would like to participate to be the one sent to the ToC but i left the cables for the wii at my brothers =/

yup im full of epic fail.

guess ill have to wait to get them back. *begins waiting*

Top Bottom